Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Very epic household dear. Will Rec'd them when I get back on exchange
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Woot! They are perfect! Love how you matched the outfits!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Thank you dear Rose, Bree and Romagi!! This was a hard challenge because I've never seen that show before so I had to do a lot of research about their clothing styles and personalities. At least they all had some different fashion styles, one was preppy, bohemian, athletic/tom boyish, a girly girl and into florals, etc. The one in the shirt and tie is supposed to be a teacher in the series, so that's why he dresses different. Thanks for stopping by!
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    I've have to admit I have never seen much Sim creations of you, and now I don't know why. They look super awesome, I love how much attention you payed to their expressions and cloths. You did such a lovely job on them, really remarkable work :star:
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Wow Sandraelle what a fantastic job you made on these Sims. I love them and they are so very like the RL's. Your presentation of them on this Thread is wonderful, good on you, as Heledriel said, we hope to see more great Sims from Sandraelle. :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Gorgeous job you made on PRETTY LITTLE LIARS , sweetie !! I rec´d already <3
    Heledriel wrote: »
    I've have to admit I have never seen much Sim creations of you, and now I don't know why. They look super awesome, I love how much attention you payed to their expressions and cloths. You did such a lovely job on them, really remarkable work :star:

Hi Heledriel, thank you for visiting! And yes you're right, I have not made many sims, other than a few avatars for myself, but I sure got a bit more experience under my belt with this challenge. Thank you so much for your nice words!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your simversions of the cast of Pretty Little Liars look so very great! :) You have reflected each of them as a sim so very well ! Their everyday clothing resembles so well the clothing that they are wearing in the real life pictures!
    They are very nice simversions of the cast members :)

Thank you very much Rose! It was fun trying to match their clothing.
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Wow Sandraelle what a fantastic job you made on these Sims. I love them and they are so very like the RL's. Your presentation of them on this Thread is wonderful, good on you, as Heledriel said, we hope to see more great Sims from Sandraelle. :)

Thank you so much Glenkarri, I appreciate your nice comments. I look forward to building something now after doing 2 sim requests. Lol.
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Gorgeous job you made on PRETTY LITTLE LIARS , sweetie !! I rec´d already <3

Thank you sweet Airis! And thank you for rec'ing!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Excellent creations Sandraelle. You did a great job of each of these sims, but I must admit the guys are my favs, lol. I can see this becoming your new specialty. Rec'd :D
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Excellent creations Sandraelle. You did a great job of each of these sims, but I must admit the guys are my favs, lol. I can see this becoming your new specialty. Rec'd :D

Hi there soocool! And thank you so much for your nice comments. LOL about my new specialty, but I think I do like the building better. On those guys...the Toby character was really hard to do because he has some unique features and I wasn't truly happy with how he came out. And thank you for the rec too! :blush:
    edited February 15
    WINTERGREEN, 40x30 residential lot, 25 Sweetwater Loop, Twinbrooks, 11/27/15

A DNA request for @picklesthecat114, to build a traditional family home for Twinbrooks with a chicken coop, beehive, pool and a garden, with lots of clutter! I based the color scheme for some of the rooms on her favorite colors which were red, purple and green.

EXCHANGE DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

6OAwOdT.jpg

Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Wintergreen is such a very nice family home! :) The exterior of the home is very nice! Nice brown colour of the exterior and the open shutter windows are nice touches in the build. The flowers in the front garden look very pretty how they are placed there! They are nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home. The rock texture of the garage wall and area near the front door looks nice. Very nice outdoors pool and dining patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool and enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating meals they have cooked on the BBQ. They will enjoy relaxing on the loungers poolside in the sunshine. The waterfall fountain looks nice on the edge of the pool. The chicken coop and bee hive nook looks great! Sims will enjoy harvesting honey, collecting eggs or playing with the chickens there. Very nice pond area! The rocks and plants look nice on the edges of the water. The harvestable garden patch is great! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting the plants there. The scarecrow will keep guard on the plants! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The layout of the home is very nice! The family photos look homely on the foyer wall. Very nice dining room! The wall paneling looks nice. The white dining seats complements well with the colour of the walls. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed there. The wall tiling looks nice. Very nice windows breakfast nook! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst eating their meals. The hanging basket is a nice touch there. Sims will have nice views of the pool patio whilst dining there. The L shaped island bar stool counter is great! The hanging pans, mugs and plates shelf , fruit picture and teapot clock are nice homely kitchen touches in the room. The furnishing of the family room looks so nice! It looks a nice warming room. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the fireplace. The tv and fireplace nook looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa or armchair watching tv and reading a book from the bookcases. The floor rug is a nice touch in the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the rooms and the wall patterns look so very nice! Very nice purple colour scheme of the master bedroom! The sitting alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchair and lounger there having a read and a chat. The master closet looks great! The clothing and shoes look great there. Very nice recolouring of the furnishings in the teens bedroom! The blue colour scheme of the bots nursery looks very nice. The monkeys look cute on the walls. The children will enjoy riding the rocking horse!
    The home is very homely and nice! :)
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    Hi Sandraelle :).
    I just have to tell you how much I love your "Pretty little liars" sims! I have watched every single episode of the show several times (and dying to get my hands on the books) and you have made these really shine and stand out, just like the characters in the show!
    It is a huge rec and fav for me :).
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
    rosemow wrote: »
    Wintergreen is such a very nice family home! :) The exterior of the home is very nice! Nice brown colour of the exterior and the open shutter windows are nice touches in the build. The flowers in the front garden look very pretty how they are placed there! They are nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home. The rock texture of the garage wall and area near the front door looks nice. Very nice outdoors pool and dining patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool and enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating meals they have cooked on the BBQ. They will enjoy relaxing on the loungers poolside in the sunshine. The waterfall fountain looks nice on the edge of the pool. The chicken coop and bee hive nook looks great! Sims will enjoy harvesting honey, collecting eggs or playing with the chickens there. Very nice pond area! The rocks and plants look nice on the edges of the water. The harvestable garden patch is great! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting the plants there. The scarecrow will keep guard on the plants! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The layout of the home is very nice! The family photos look homely on the foyer wall. Very nice dining room! The wall paneling looks nice. The white dining seats complements well with the colour of the walls. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed there. The wall tiling looks nice. Very nice windows breakfast nook! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst eating their meals. The hanging basket is a nice touch there. Sims will have nice views of the pool patio whilst dining there. The L shaped island bar stool counter is great! The hanging pans, mugs and plates shelf , fruit picture and teapot clock are nice homely kitchen touches in the room. The furnishing of the family room looks so nice! It looks a nice warming room. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the fireplace. The tv and fireplace nook looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa or armchair watching tv and reading a book from the bookcases. The floor rug is a nice touch in the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the rooms and the wall patterns look so very nice! Very nice purple colour scheme of the master bedroom! The sitting alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchair and lounger there having a read and a chat. The master closet looks great! The clothing and shoes look great there. Very nice recolouring of the furnishings in the teens bedroom! The blue colour scheme of the bots nursery looks very nice. The monkeys look cute on the walls. The children will enjoy riding the rocking horse!
    The home is very homely and nice! :)

You're always so sweet Rose. Thank you for your lovely comments. :)
    DolphineQ wrote: »
    Hi Sandraelle :).
    I just have to tell you how much I love your "Pretty little liars" sims! I have watched every single episode of the show several times (and dying to get my hands on the books) and you have made these really shine and stand out, just like the characters in the show!
    It is a huge rec and fav for me :).

How awesome of you to visit DolphineQ!! I'm so glad you liked the little liars. I've never seen an episode so I had to create them from just their photos, so I ended up doing a lot of research on each of them, lol. Thank you very much for the rec and fav!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Very beautiful dear...

Thank you sweet Bree!!!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Beautiful house, dear Sandy. Rec´d already :)
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Beautiful house, dear Sandy. Rec´d already :)

Thank you very much Airis! Appreciate you stopping by. :-)
    edited February 15
    This was a DNA request from @ElijahsBabyGurl9 to create two fairy sims from the animated movie, "Strange Magic".

Bog King
    Traits: Charismatic, Brave, Disciplined, Virtuoso, Ambitious
    Favs: Food - Vegetarian Hamburger, Music - Rock, Color - Dark Brown
    Sign: Leo
    Lifetime Wish: Leader of the Free World (Politics Career)

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

klh03st.jpeg

Marianne FairChilde
    Traits: : Rebel, Green Thumb, Flirty, Artistic, Disciplined
    Favs: : Food - Fruit Parfait, Music - Rock, Color - Dark Purple
    Sign: : Leo
    Lifetime Wish: Rock Star (Music Career)

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

PiCLxJB.jpeg

edited February 15
    And this is the home that @ElijahsBabyGurl9 requested for Princess Marianne and Bog King to live in.

Rivendell Manor

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

NfqGoI4.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Wonderful job Sandraelle! The sims are so well executed and the lot is beautiful. I just took a look at the pics... such a lot of detail in this build. It's evident the thought and care you put into the interior and I like the way you used MOO. I love the landscaping. Way to go! :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Your simversions of Bog King and Marianne refiect them so very well! :) They look very great! You have captured their faces so well! Rivendell Manor is such a very nice and very detailed home! :) The exterior design and layout of the bulld looks so very nice! The flowers lining the front courtyard area is so very pretty! Very nice roofing on the home! The outdoors areas look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is so very detailed! Each of the rooms and areas of the home are so very nice! The placement of the furnishings in the rooms looks so very nice! Very nice colour schemes of the rooms. The wall patterning in the bedrooms looks very nice. The home would have involved many Simming hours.
    It is a very nice and very detailed home! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top