Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(TS4 Creation's "Just By Bree")

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    So I got my very first interview with a very famous paper. The Sims 4 Gazette. Thank You Zita and Cbear you both are awesome an very unique, and may I add you do a very spiffy job on this paper of yours. I gotta say I love all the head lines you come up with very much. I wish I could write like that.. Thanks again for having me.

OUT NOW
    The Sims 4 Gazette ~ Issue Twenty

The%20Gazette%20-%20Issue%2020%20BreeMiles%20pg%201.jpg
    Page 2
    The%20Gazette%20-%20Issue%2020%20BreeMiles%20pg%202.jpg
    Origin ID: BreeMiles
    Forum ID: @BreeMiles
    Gallery Link: BreeMiles Gallery
    Showcase Link: Just By Bree
    Pictured Simself: Miles
    Pictured CC Sims: Fall-INTO-Fall
    Pictured Lot 1: Evening Shades
    Pictured Lot 2: Pine Knot
    Blog: Bree's Sims Stuff
    Other Links: D.N.A Request Team
    Other Links: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    It was very special to read your interview Bree :) I have posted about it on the gazette thread but just wanted to say here that it was very nice to read it and learn some more about you.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great to read your interview and know a little bit about you Bree! You are a caring grandmother! The kids are lucky to have you! I love watching movies and gaming too. 2 of my favourite hobbies! :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    I really was thrilled reading your interview, sweetie. Nothing new to me, you know ;) but I could feel the love from this fantastic community to you <3
    Thank You sweet Rose. I left you a response over on the Gazette you had me in tears dear. Thank You sweet Yanti we really don't know how much everyone does have in common who plays this game. It's awesome dear. Airis dear you probably know me better than anyone to be so far away you feel like my wonderful sister and friend next door. Hugs and Kisses sweet Friends. You all are simply the best..
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Dear Bree I love your latest build Pine Knot and the architecture with it's rustic, warm and inviting feel. The decor looks so warm and cozy with the yellow furniture and a wonderful layout. Hugs Folly
    Ok everyone I got a couple of rooms to share with you.

Click Here To Download From Gallery

A Dining Room for Royal's
    h9lArye.png
    aQtdIj6.png
    418mqBE.png
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Click Here To Download From Gallery

A Nursery For Triplets
    11-05-15_9-46-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-15_9-47-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-15_9-47-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-15_9-48-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-15_10-09-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-15_10-10-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Thankyou so very much for posting your rooms on the "One Room, One Week, One Theme" thread! :)
    I will repost here what I posted about the rooms on the thread.
    A Nursery For Triplets is such a very cute room! :) The layout and furnishing of the room is so very nice! The way you have placed sets of three items together in the areas of the room looks so very great! The bassinet area is so very nice! It looks very nice how there are three diferent coloured bassinets and the end tables are between them. The heart teddies look very cute there in front of them! It is nice how there are three different coloured armchairs there for the adult sims to sit and rest on whilst watching the little babies asleep in the bassinets or reading them a story from the bookcase. The little babies will like looking up and seeing the mobiles above the bassinets. The penguin wall pattern and the blue, green and pink wall decor from Perfect Patio look very pretty on the wall there. The floor rugs add to the very nice look of the area. The dinosaurs and lady birds and the animal wall pictures are very cute there too! The fish in the fishbowl are restful for the sims to look at. The mysims decals look colourfully nice on the wall! The blue floor pattern is very nice! The sunken dresser, tv and sofa seats sitting area is so very nice! The large dinosaur, teddy and unicorn look so very cute! They are so great! The curtains around the edges of the animal area gives such a very nice look to the area. The gnome, bunny and heart teddy are cute touches on the dressers and coffee table ! The tv nook looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there on the sofas watching tv. The flowers are pretty on the table for the sims to see when sitting there. The animal wall pictures are cute there too! It is nice that there is an art table there for kids to have fun doing artwork. The grandfather clock is a nice touch in the corner nook. It looks very nice how there is three diferent coloured framed dinosaur pictures together on the side wall. The three birth certificates are a very nice touch on the wall , with the frames around them. The Sims and their babies will enjoy and have fun listening to music from the radio together. The heart decor is a pretty touch on the wall. The purple/pink curtains in the room look very nice! The columns and wall look nice in the middle of the room separating off the areas of the room.
    The furnishing of the room is so very nice! All the areas of the room are very great!
    Dining Room for Royalists is such a very elegant dining room! :) The layout and furnishing of the room looks so very nice! Very nice red and green colour scheme of the room. It looks very nice how there is a long dining table through the middle of the room so as many sims can enjoy sitting at the table eating their meal together. It looks nice how there are many seats placed along the sides and ends of the table. The green colour of the seating complements well with the red colour of the walls, and the red flooring under the table gives a very nice look in the room. The red flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see whilst enjoying dining there. The entrance area to the room looks great with the knights placed either sides of the archway door ! They look very royal and suit the room type well. The pictures from Spooky stuff pack and the other wall pictures are nice touches on the wall. Very nice fireplace and tv alcove! Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst dining there, and the fire will keep the room warm. The wall lights look nice placed either sides of the tv, and the flowers look great on the pedestals either sides of the alcove. The rock texture of the walls and floors looks nice. Very nice windows bar counter nook! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and chat, and enjoying the sunshine coming in onto them. The flower cart looks pretty in the room. Very nice sitting area in the room for sims to enjoy resting on the ottoman stools and having a chat after the meal. It looks very nice the way the stools are combined to create a long row that many sims can sit there talking together. The curtains in the room look very nice.
    The room is so very nice! It is such a very nice place for sims to enjoy dining with the royal dining guests!
    The rooms are very nice! :)
    Rose you are such a sweet and dear person. I'm so glad I have you as my friend.... <3
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Nice rooms BreeMiles! I like how you did the flowers on the mantle and the centerpiece in the dining room :smiley: and I'm man enough to say that the nursery is very cute :mrgreen:
    Fischio wrote: »
    Nice rooms BreeMiles! I like how you did the flowers on the mantle and the centerpiece in the dining room :smiley: and I'm man enough to say that the nursery is very cute :mrgreen:

Hahahahahahhha Thank you very much sweet Fischio. The mantle was easy just used Move Objects on and placed the planter. The Table was same Move Objects on and placed a pedestal and added a flower pot on top.. Thanks again dear for your wonderful comment it means a lot to me coming from a wonderful builder as yourself.
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Great job on your Royal Dinning Room! I absolutely adore the nursery!! It looks so playful and vibrant!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Two very beautiful rooms with amazing detail. Love the roses above the fireplace in A Dining Room for Royal's and the enlarged cuddly toys above the dressers in A Nursery For Triplets are a fantastic feature :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    One group for each room:

<3:star:

<3:star:
    Thank you Masajo an dAiris you both are so awesome to me. <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely dining room! The red and green combo kind of made me think of Christmas! The nursery looks adorable! Lovely soft colours. :)
    Thank you sweet Yanti!! Have a wonderful Thursday dear.
    I have Claimed your Request CountryCutie516

CountryCutie516 wrote: »
    Username: CountryCutie516

Preferred builder (if none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4: The Sims 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern

Which EPs and SPs do you have: All of The Sims 4 games (and all of the packs)

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, limited, or Katy Perry):

Lot size (dimensions):

Number of bedrooms: 5 or 6

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.):

Number of bathrooms:

Favorite color schemes: Blues, teal, aqua, etc.

Colors you dislike:

Do you want it furnished and decorated: Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used:

Please list the Store content that can be used:

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one: Willow Creek

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.): A separate unisex nursery, a nice size kitchen (without a separate dining room), a gym, a study, a pool, and a children’s play area in the backyard.

Additional instructions: I want a great home for a growing family, thank you!
    edited November 2015
    This is my room for this weeks room for Rose. Oneroomoneweekonetheme, I made a lovely little family TV room just to hangout in with your family and friends it also makes a nice weekend get away for the romantic couple.

Download From Gallery
    thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/925DBE538BF711E58ACC95621DDA1796?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=BreeMiles&max=50&maxis=false

Welcome To A Room for Family Fun
    IMBvvXT.jpg
    A Room For Family Fun is such a very nice tv room for the sims family to enjoy spending time together! :) The furnishing and layout of the room is so very nice! Each of the areas of the room are so nice! There are many things for sims to enjoy doing in the room whilst watching tv. Very nice brown colour scheme of the room. The type of curtains and type of windows used in the room look very nice, and it looks so very nice the way the curtains are placed on the windows! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst in the room. The brown brick texture of the walls looks very nice. It is great that there is fitness corner nook in the room for sims to enjoy using the equipment to keep for whilst watching the tv. The red dragon is cute is the room for the kids to play with! The heart teddy, jackalope and the lady bird look very cute in the room as well! It looks very nice how the sofas are placed in a U shape in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv, chatting together and warming up in front of the fire. The lamps are nice touches on the side tables beside the sofas. It looks great how you have created the coffee table! Very nice tv wall and fireplace nook area! It looks so very great how the cabinets are placed on the walls in the room! They look great! The decorated eggs are a nice touch on the fireplace ledge. Sims will enjoy playing the violin or listening to the music being played whilst resting on the sofa seats. Very nice bookcase corner nook! Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase whilst sitting on the sofas. The books are a nice touch on the floor near the bookcase. The walls of candles and the lotus flower floor rug look so very pretty there! The lady bug looks nice placed on top of the rug. The fish in the fish tank are a restful sight for sims to see when in the room. Very nice bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, talking about what has happrbed that week and enjoying listening to music from the wall speaker. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the counter. The table and chairs corner nook is very nice. Sims will enjoy nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst sitting there, having food or a drink from the fountain. The coat shelf and school bag near the door are great home touches in the room.
    The furnishing of the room is so very nice! It is a very nice tv room ! :)
    Thank you very much for all your kind and awesome words dear Rose. Hugs sweetie!!