Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling All Models! - Modeling Community Has Moved

Comments

• MaggiSimmerMaggiSimmer Posts: 1,314 Member
    I was also wondering if there is any estimate on when this new forum will be going up? :)
    1ph6o6.gif

Check out The Sims 4 High Fashion Showcase, a custom content based magazine about the Sims!

The Sims 4 Tally to the Top!

Or check out my beauty blog, Infinite Beauty!
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    everyone so excited =D glad to see both communities coming together for this!
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited November 2015
    @Vana I forgot about a tutorial section. Gotta have a place for Mizzie's tutorials. I think she said that herself in pm, so it's definitely an idea. :D I always like Unbound for their tutorials tho.

@Maggie Those color combinations are pretty.

I like OHK and LHF.

@Meeshelby I think a cc section was mentioned. Someone brought it up to Mizzie in pm too. Then I mentioned it again. A lot of people here make cc, so it would be useful for them and it would useful for cc addicts like me. xD

That site is awesome by the way. :o

I like these colors.
    ColorHorizon_2.png
    ColorDew3.png
    InkedFlora.png
    StillLifeHues4.png
    OK let me stop. So many choices though. :dizzy:

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    StillLifeHues4.png

That one is about what I was thinking.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Cudan2Cudan2 Posts: 925 Member
    edited November 2015
    I like all the colors schemes so far! But perhaps maybe a more gender neutral color scheme so the forum doesn't seem geared to only girls?
    Mainly my idea was for a purplish grey, not purple per se. Just a grey that has some color to it. Like... this

042397043055lg.jpg

It's very SLIGHTLY purple.
    I'm somewhere between
    edited November 2015
    Cudan2 wrote: »
    I like all the colors schemes so far! But perhaps maybe a more gender neutral color scheme so the forum doesn't seem geared to only girls?
    Either the blue scheme or this could work for a neutral scheme...
    FloraTones2_2.png
    One of the colors look like your grey Vana.
  • FreckledfemlockFreckledfemlock Posts: 39 Member
    edited November 2015
    I really like that last palette @ColorMePink it's really smoky and chic.

A section for tutorials and building would be okay with me.

Some names I came up with just off the top of my head
    • Epixels (like epic pixels idk) Edit: this is used but it's moreso used as E-pixels. Maybe change the spelling if people like it.
    • SimverseManagement (since it's kind of focused on modeling)
    • EverlastingSims
    • Simphony
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    I love the color pallet :) The purple/gray is awesome! And to vote for the name, I REALLY love Simmetry and Pixels! Pixel Simmetry? lol

@MizoreYukii 0-0 Oh. Well glad you have a lot of people interested! :D And yeah, it's pretty awesome! I need to download one more thing and I'll put up, but it might not be until tomorrowish since I have a couple things going on between now and then :)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    Vid, I love that scheme <3

Playing off of @PeaceSign101, what about Pixelated Simmetry?
    23uvol1.jpg
    edited November 2015
    I really like that last palette @ColorMePink it's really smoky and chic.

A section for tutorials and building would be okay with me.

Some names I came up with just off the top of my head
    • Epixels (like epic pixels idk) Edit: this is used but it's moreso used as E-pixels. Maybe change the spelling if people like it.
    • SimverseManagement (since it's kind of focused on modeling)
    • EverlastingSims
    • Simphony

A simmer here by the name of LadyEmillye has a whole series of competitions called Simiverse. It's kind of her brand. I would avoid picking Simverse. :sweat_smile:

I like Simphony. :o<3

@PeaceSign101 Or Simmetry Pixels. :D
  • FreckledfemlockFreckledfemlock Posts: 39 Member
    Ahh good to know!
    Cudan2 wrote: »

Colors don't have genders babe!! <3:)
    1ph6o6.gif

Check out The Sims 4 High Fashion Showcase, a custom content based magazine about the Sims!

• RinxesRinxes Posts: 359 Member
    I'm late to the party again. But, while I'm not sure when I'll be coming back as i've been enjoying just posting lightly edited story based pictures and making CC without the stress of deadlines and highly edited pics on my tumblr, I am 100% for this if it's going to be a mass change. As it was already stated, unbound was so separated that it added another kind of stress but I have highly disliked the officials for ages so having a new place would be great!
    InkedFlora.png

I'm loving this one :)
    1ph6o6.gif

• JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    This thread is so hard to keep updated on, omg lol! But I love how much we're coming together to make this decision. I love the name 'Simmetry', it's kinda what we're doing; unifying.

Word: Symmetry
    Definition: similarity or exact correspondence between different things.

We're going under one 'roof', from all walks of life, but are coming together on one common bond through Sims. So I really think that name is very fitting.

latest?cb=20131219080843
    I've seen that a lot of TS4 members aren't on board for making the switch.
    I think this can be a major problem because if 3 switches and 4 doesn't, 4 will lose a massive amount of people.
    Not to mention the few 4 members that have agreed to make the switch won't get a lot of traffic in the new forum.
    1ph6o6.gif

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Sorry, busy with a few things. xD You guys can keep posting, don't let my nonattendance stop you guys from talking. Will work slowly on replying and tallying.

We already have cc section and tutorial sections as decided upon, but any other sections you guys would like? Everything suggested for formats is in the format section btw (You guys can check the front page for what is listed so far. Themes/colors are very behind though xD).
    We still need votes on either the prefixes or the separate forums for the modeling section, and building section is still iffy.
    edited November 2015
    I'm glad my name is so inspiring. That was an epic speech Leesa! :blush:

Ok what did I not vote on already? Prefixes got a yes from me. Doesn't matter if we have a building section, but it's a nice idea and I'll vote for it.
    Meeshelby wrote: »
    Speaking of color schemes, here is an awesome website to check out: http://design-seeds.com/
    And you need to bookmark this site Mizzie! <3

Now I'm off to bed. I didn't want to not post in this thread before leaving. Excuse me if I miss something or repeated myself. I'm half sleep. xD
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    I vote for prefixes, in case you didn't already mark me down!
  • bjorn979bjorn979 Posts: 593 Member
    A building section? Yes yes yes! Please! :)
    33ba886a-039e-4500-8fa0-a9e7635368d4.png
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    I think this can be a major problem because if 3 switches and 4 doesn't, 4 will lose a massive amount of people.
    Not to mention the few 4 members that have agreed to make the switch won't get a lot of traffic in the new forum.

I have to agree with Maggie here. Almost no TS4 person wants to move. It's only like, 5 of us? So I guess that means that maybe you guys shouldn't really waste your time making a TS4 section on there.
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    Okay so here is my informal vote:

I like the prefixes idea so I vote for that.
    And then definitely a separate section for showcasing Sims.

As for the building and other sections, I don't mind them.
    35a41sn.gif
    edited November 2015

I have to agree with Maggie here. Almost no TS4 person wants to move. It's only like, 5 of us? So I guess that means that maybe you guys shouldn't really waste your time making a TS4 section on there.
    Aw I still think TS4 should be included. Maybe not sections, but with the prefix idea at least. Even if they don't join us now, they might later on and we don't want to completely alienate any potential members.

I do hope they join and contribute in some way at least. They don't have to fully commit, but it's always nice to have a site like this.
    As for the TS4 section, I'd personally probably use it. I play 2, 3, and 4, all regularly. I don't model with TS2 or TS4 because I'm a horrible person but I play them and like to show them off!

As for building it may be fine not to have a section for that but I personally love building, however there is LivingSims.net that has building and interior decorating covered, so I'm fine with whatever everyone else decides building-wise.
    I'm somewhere between