Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graduation Party Blues

xXKuroFaiXxxXKuroFaiXx Posts: 83 Member
I'm fairly bummed that I can't have all my sims have one big graduation party instead of individual ones, they live in the same house after all, it'd make much more sense. If there's a way to do it I can't find it. :tongue:

It's the first time I've ever sent more than one sim at a time to Uni, which is why I never knew this before. If I just wait out the 72 hours will they all move out together, or still split up?

Comments

• AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    From my most recent experience, it depends on (a) if they arrived together or separately &/or (b) when each Sim graduated. I had one Sim go to Uni, then brought in her boyfriend as per her wish. She finished her final first, so her 72-hour countdown began, then his several Sim-hours later. I needed to hurry to get them back home so I, so I told them to go home without waiting for the countdown to complete & they were each moved to the bin separately.
  • xXKuroFaiXxxXKuroFaiXx Posts: 83 Member
    Funny thing is I moved them all in at the same time, but the girl's final was always one hour after the boys. Might be because she was late to her first ever class. So I'm thinking if I wait she'll probably be binned all by her self.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    No, it's only one party at a time- they don't always graduate at the same time and they move out one at a time. Maybe that's why it is only one party at a time. :(

I know what you mean, I would love to have a party for more than one at a time. :)