Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mansion on Horrid Hill--A Male Prettacy 5/24

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited November 2015
    Everything would be fine, if not this evil plum face watching them in pub :# Grrr... She'll ruin Harry's happiness again, I don't like this girl :s But I hope to see a tiny green baby ;) Bonnie and Harry are very cute couple, I love them <3
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Awww, I loved it! They were so adorable. That tickling scene!!! :grin: And Bonnie's dress was gorgeous!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @roseinblack69 That is an evil plum face...sigh...I love them, too, and they were a joy to watch with each other!

@Alleenmens :) Thanks for reading!

@sabreene Thank you! I was happy to find some medieval dresses on TSR. Wish there were more!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited November 2015
    Was that shem or lacey :o? I'm so happy for Harry though to finally find happiness
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited November 2015
    Such a sweet chapter <3 and the woman in the foreground when Harry entered is so awesome special :D I even don' t know how to express it.
    @Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Was that shem or lacey :o? I'm so happy for Harry though to finally find happiness

That is Lacey. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Marialein wrote: »
    Such a sweet chapter <3 and the woman in the foreground when Harry entered is so awesome special :D I even don' t know how to express it.

Isn't she great? There are a lot of "interesting" trolls in the village. I've tried to replace townies with trolls, although you will see the game can't help but generate new normal ones. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    At last Harry is happy.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    At last Harry is happy.

I love it when things are good! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Aw, so sweet!
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Oh, Harry needs to find a special troll way to fry that plum Lacey! >:) That girl is going to be trouble! you can see it on her evil face! But so nice to see Harry smile happily again! <3
    edited November 2015
    Chapter 1.9

Screenshot_413.jpg

In time, Bonnie found out she was pregnant which made Harry extremely happy. The two were inseparable with Bonnie even sharing in Harry’s fondess for fitness.

“Oy, love. Don’t ye think it’ll harm the baby if ye run like that?” he said in between sets.

Screenshot_419.jpg

She laughed. “No, Harry, running won’t hurt the baby. That’s silly. But I promise to take it easy if it hurts.”

Screenshot_414.jpg

As Harry chatted with Lionel about the whereabouts of his father’s journal, a sickening feeling overpowered Bonnie.

Screenshot_424.jpg

Noticing, Harry ran over to Bonnie and said, gently taking one of her hands, “Oy, me love. Yer not feeling well. I told ye to take it easy. Why not lie down on the bed and rest? I’ve got work to do outside. I’ll be around to check on ye soon.”

Screenshot_425.jpg

Bonnie nodded under his soothing touch. Maybe rest was the answer to the awful feeling in her stomach.

Screenshot_428.jpg

Finally, Harry found his father’s notes, showing how to extract an extremely rare crop in the middle of an obscure village called Sixam. The first thing he needed to do was build a contraption that had been stolen by the evil Ratsnide. Many spare parts were in a vault in the basement. Methodically, Harry worked on it, slowly building it bit by bit.

Screenshot_321.jpg

This left his poor Bonnie to suffer alone with her sickness. Coming down to check on her, he found her still sick. “Ye should be in bed,” he motioned for her to their room.

“No, Harry, I need to make sure everything is going well for the party tonight. Your uncle...”

Screenshot_431.jpg

“Blast me infernal uncle if ye are feeling in the trenches, me love. I’ll take care of everything. Rest. Our wee son or daughter needs ye now. But if ye feel up to it, ye can come up later.”

Screenshot_432.jpg

She lifted the side of her mouth and said, “Okay, I’ll rest. I’m sure I’ll feel better soon.”

But she couldn’t hide how she felt to Harry. And it worried him.

Screenshot_434.jpg

Not listening to Harry’s instructions, Bonnie went to check up on the food and receive the guests. They were throwing a party to celebrate their impending child’s birth and all their friends were excited to attend as it was a black and white affair. A troll treat.

Screenshot_436.jpg

Upset at his love’s neglect of herself, Harry decided to take over, but not say anything to Bonnie as it was too late since trolls were filling his house.

He said hello and welcomed everyone, including Uncle Flobbish.

Screenshot_451.jpg

Flobbish sat across from Harry next to Lady Vomit Eater, the mother of Plum and Pumpkin he’d met previously. “My boy, you have done well! And I see you’ve made one of the baron’s daughters as your first choice. I am so happy. You haven’t been marred by your unfortunate upbringing. When may I see Lady Belle?”

Screenshot_457.jpg

At that moment, a wave of new guests strode into the room, along with Bonnie. Uncle Flobbish rose to his feet and made welcoming gestures and winked at Harry in a pleased way. Harry was very thankful for his approval. Now his next hurdle was to convince him that he wouldn’t need to have more than one child. Harry was hoping for a son.

Screenshot_458.jpg

But through the crowd, Harry spotted an unwelcome visitor.

Screenshot_438.jpg

“I canna believe me eyes. Lacey Collector. What in the name of the Maker are ye doing here in me home?”

Screenshot_439.jpg

“I was invited here on a date. I dinna think it was your home, Harry Horrid, or I wouldna have stepped a foot here.”

Screenshot_440.jpg

Harry did not believe her for one minute. He jumped up and stormed at her, yelling, “Who is yer date? I thought ye hated trolls, gnome? And what troll would condescend to bringing yer bony 🐸🐸🐸🐸 here in the first place?”

“His name is Body Massacre and we met last night.” She scowled at him, sending daggers into his face with her eyes.

“Body? Is this true?” Harry’s voice resounded over the guests and everyone hushed. “What is the meaning of bringing a gnome to me house?”

All the guests chatted to themselves over the abhorrence of a gnome in a troll mansion. It just wasn’t done!

Screenshot_444.jpg

“Sorry, old chap, but she said she was a friend of yours. I knew you were raised by gnomes, isn’t that correct? Far be it from me to be a snob about them, but now I see you were not exactly friends. I’m rather embarrassed for my mistake.” He went for the door and motioned to Lacey. “Come along then, gnome. You aren’t welcome here and my parents did raise me to at least take you home if I invited you as a guest. Chop, chop!”

Screenshot_450.jpg

“So ye lied, did ye now, Lacey, and fer what? To see me home? Me family? I dinna understand ye. Explain yerself.”

Screenshot_446.jpg

As she started for the door, she muttered under her breath at Harry, “I dinna have to explain anything to an eedgit troll like you. But make no mistake—now that I know where ye live, I’ll make yer life miserable for this humiliation, Harry Horrid, if it’s the last thing I do!”

Screenshot_448.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Aww. Finally a bit of luck coming Harry's way!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Oooh! I'm worried for everybody!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh this Lacey >:) She could not lie, that she came only because she was invited to that party and kinda Harry humiliated her, she planned all! :s But I hope she'll learn her leasson in the future ;)
    @ThePlumbob I know...poor Harry has had nothing but angst. He's so in love. More goodness on the way! <3

@CathyTea She showed up in game and well...she's a plot twisting menace!

@roseinblack69 Hopefully, that brat will get what's due her...we'll see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh, God, those names are killing me, LOL. Body Massacre, Lady Vomit Eater. "“Blast me infernal uncle..." So hillarious!
    Dat Lacey character, I hope she won't cause much trouble. Just a little to make things interesting, but not too much.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Plum lacey why can't she just get lost :( I have an ill feeling she might separate bonnie and harry
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Oh gosh >< Things were going too well to be true!! Harry, be ready o.o
    @Maladi777 Glad you like Harry's voice. I had fun creating the character's names. I'm going to be sad when the next gen comes and they don't speak Gnomelish anymore. :(

@Julyvee and @anaitapeva Lacey is a despicable character. She placed herself in the story and well...we'll see what happens.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    That last picture of Lacey! She is completely up to no good. It was so nice to see Harry and Bonnie happy, I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited November 2015
    > @pammiechick said:
    > Maladi777 Glad you like Harry's voice. I had fun creating the character's names. I'm going to be sad when the next gen comes and they don't speak Gnomelish anymore. :(
    >
    > Julyvee and anaitapeva Lacey is a despicable character. She placed herself in the story and well...we'll see what happens.

That would be indeed sad. However, maybe you find a way to preserve it? Like, that way to speak becomes the new way of 'speaking with a noble tone'? Or the child begins to speak gnomelish when beeing in rage? Or just beeing bilingual? Or the heir speaks a weird mixture from both dialects?

Now I am sure! Lacey is a tsundere! She pretends not to like Harry (Hairy xD *regarding the funny names*) but secretly loves him, if she is aware of it or not!
    I mean, she stalks him and all. xD Maybe she even has a little psychopathic side on her? Like 'if I can't have him, he is not allowed to be happy!'?! No one can't deny that her fixiation on poor Horrid boy isn't insane...
    @DarkRavenSoul You are onto something...Lacey is definitely insane...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hang on what? Lacey came herself and it wasn't because this was all a pre-planned plot line? awesome update @pammiechick
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    edited November 2015
    Hang on what? Lacey came herself and it wasn't because this was all a pre-planned plot line? awesome update @pammiechick

Right...but now...she's in the story! And the rest of the plot with her in it is preplanned...heh...heh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg