Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 for 3DS and Wii U

GigaGambyGigaGamby Posts: 9 New Member
Awesome or Comment this to support Nintendo and tell EA and Maxis to release The Sims 4 for 3DS and Wii U! Share the word!

Comments

• GigaGambyGigaGamby Posts: 9 New Member
    Nintendo consoles deserve The Sims on them!
  • SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    The game wouldn't work on the 3DS, and Nintendo all but abandoned the Wii U for NX.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
    This should have a Gallery powered by Miiverse and DLC based on Stuff Packs, Game Packs and Expansion Packs on Nintendo Eshop.
    There was The Sims 3 on 3DS.
    The Wii U version must be based on the PC version and The 3DS version The Sims Freeplay X The Sims 4.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited November 2015
    latest?cb=20101218061702&path-prefix=en

Hello? Oh another thread time to check it out and see what I can say about it
    latest?cb=20101218061702&path-prefix=en

Wouldn't work.
    I think EA has gave up on 3DS and would also milk that way too much. Miiverse wouldn't work either because people would get banned from it too easily for naming their sim something normal but those Miiverse admins can't help but to ban because your Sim looks like them.

Doubt they'd buy the GP or EP either, they'll do what everyone else did.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    I doubt we're going to see The Sims on Nintendo DS again or the Wii U :) In fact one of the only games I play on the Wii U is Splatoon! It's one of my most favourite games at the moment!! :D
  • Sims4kittenloverSims4kittenlover Posts: 1 New Member
    If they put sims 4 on the wii u I'd play it
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited January 2017
    Necro, necro, necro, necro, necro, necro, necro, necro, GUILLOTINEEE...

Anyway Wii U is sorta obsolete with Switch coming soon. Plus I think Maxis partnering up with Nintendo is unlikely at this time.
    Post edited by Savage_Patch_Kidd on
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif