Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Life Without Wife | Present Your Eligible Bachelors

Comments

• Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Here you go :relaxed:Byron Jones & Sal Bakshi :star:Origin ID NelXn21

tumblr_nwb2ta4e7c1ti36pdo1_500.png
    tumblr_nwb2tkezBz1ti36pdo1_400.png
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Bookmarking......Bookmarking......Bookmarking

Great thread! I need some of these. ;)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    vRgBIEO.png89vpaFz.png
    fC0hR87.png

Gallery link: That guy
    Name: Ryan Kenyon
    Aspiration: Party Animal
    Traits:
    • Loves Outdoors
    • Active
    • Neat
    Age group: Young Adult
    Background: He's a simself of one of my best friends. He said he was fine with it, and some forum members liked him too, so :P He's a bit like how the neurotic trait played in TS3, he loves meeting new people and is pretty much always up for adventures ( which can be kinda exhausting, lol ) You could somewhat classify him as a hipster/mountain man. He likes photography and surfing, and for some reason he's really into space, so I put him in the astronaut career. You can talk with him about everything and he's a pretty great friend in general. Oh and he definitely has his sensitive sides, which I personally like a lot about him, as not many guys show that, especially not around other guys like me.
    CC used: No CC

I love this sim! (and the description of your friend! Sounds like a interesting fella, for sure. :) ) I don't usually download sims, but I'm going to get Ryan. He's just to great not to! With your description, I will play out that personality with him. :)

I also might make a male sim to contribute. I'm not fantastic at making sims, but it should be fun.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member
    Nice work on those sims. :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I've been meaning to keep this thread active, guess I failed :/ But, there's always second chances (and third, and fourth...).

Thanks @Yoko2112 and @Esine for sharing! :) Thanks to everyone else for commenting ;)

If anyone has a nice bachelor to share, please do! I intend to make a new Sim and share him this weekend (I hope I'll have enough time - if not, I may see if I still have one in my library somewhere - which probably will take an equal amount of time :lol: ).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I wanted to contribute with a sacrifice :D;)

I think people who have played/ plays Sims 3 know who this is so no need for a long introduction.

Thornton Wolff who lives in Sunset Valley in TS3. I have also made his house, it was actually one of the first building project I did as I really like his house.

I made him with the thought that this is a few years before he met Morgana as he looks younger then the original I think.
    11-06-15_6-53-23nbspPM_zps4ofda72u.png

11-06-15_6-53-18nbspPM_zpsbteb4hmw.png

I remember giving him the Hates Children traits as the original actually has that. Though if you want another traits it's easily changed :blush:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
    I promised I would share a Sim this weekend, so here he is!
    s3ewwz.png
    2ik9vk5.png
    Gallery link
    Name: Samuel (Sam) Arden
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Traits:
    • Art Lover
    • Ambitious
    • Bookworm
    Background: Samuel, or Sam as his friends call him, is a casual yet at the same time classy guy. He enjoys going to galleries and having dinner parties (he likes to cook) but isn't snobby. He loves having endless philosophical discussions with his book club friends and can sometimes be found hanging out at the local gym. Sam is always busy and can sometimes seem a little reserved, but really, eventually, all he wants is his own lovely little family.
    CC used: None
    Face close up from CAS (why did I set the 3 photo limit? :smirk: )
    rhlqms.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited November 2015
    I don't have pictures but there's the Snow family (has a pair of sisters and a set of three siblings, 2 boys and one girl)

Kenneth and Theodore

None of my creations have CC
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Donte Lothario, son of Don Lothario. He's level 9 Doctor. His aspiration is bodybuilding. His traits are athletic, self-assured, & bro.

s44dq1.png
    @SeaDragonSong and @Sha2520032003 Thanks for sharing - there's one tiny problem though, you haven't told us where to find these Sims on the Gallery.
    You don't need to provide a direct link, just your EA ID will do ;) (maybe your username here is the same, but I a lot of people go by a different name on Origin, so just asking).
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    edited November 2015
    Wow, there's some really nice-looking sims in this thread! For your sim who likes pretty boys, I have on offer this bachelor - James Beloved. He actually started life as the result of one of those ugly-to-handsome challenges and he turned out so cute. He has such a sweet expression, like a big, pretty puppy. :D He aspires to be a bestselling author so he's got the muser trait, and is also family-oriented, good, and a music lover (I think those were the traits chosen by the original creator, MissPineapple110). You can download him here. I love this boy:

uq6o0Lo.jpg
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • zombii3zombii3 Posts: 388 Member
    riL5w6O.png
    PoeVpXh.png
    Gallery link Could not get a link to work for the life of me so just search my EA ID: AboveAllSanity in game and it's the only thing I have uploaded. Otherwise he also has the #bachelormm
    Name: Marcus Montero
    Aspiration: Musical Genius
    Traits:
    • Music Lover
    • Clumsy
    • Romantic
    • Muser
    Background: Marcus Montero is a musician. He loves all forms of art from classical to heavy. He just got out of a terrible relationship and is looking to move on in his life and finally settle down with "the one". Marcus loves to spend his free time writing music, taking walks in the park, exercising, drawing, and cooking. He comes from a long line of chefs in his family so for him to choose music instead was a shock to his family. He doesn't talk to them much but hopes to get his life straightened out with them. He's a lover not a fighter, he tries to stay neutral and avoids any and all kinds of drama.
    CC used:
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited November 2015
    ahholladay wrote: »
    Wow, there's some really nice-looking sims in this thread! For your sim who likes pretty boys, I have on offer this bachelor - James Beloved. He actually started life as the result of one of those ugly-to-handsome challenges and he turned out so cute. He has such a sweet expression, like a big, pretty puppy. :D He aspires to be a bestselling author so he's got the muser trait, and is also family-oriented, good, and a music lover (I think those were the traits chosen by the original creator, MissPineapple110). You can download him here. I love this boy:

uq6o0Lo.jpg

<3 Love him! I think he might be going in my game at some point.. too bad all my Hernandez sisters are teens and children right now :\ Keep em' comin' all! I have six girls to marry off at some point! :D
    shellbeme wrote: »
    <3 Love him! I think he might be going in my game at some point.. too bad all my Hernandez sisters are teens and children right now :\ Keep em' comin' all! I have six girls to marry off at some point! :D

Haha, yeah, that's a lot of sims to just hope six decent townies will come along! I don't have any in-game pics of them yet, but I also have my 'It's Raining Men' collection, lol: I tried to cover a lot of different types of men in one go here. :)

KGLsNuM.jpg
  • katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    jet_black.jpg
    Gallery link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/94D38640EAE711E487DF74782C4318E8
    Name: Jet Black
    Aspiration: Rennisance Sim
    Traits:
    • Perfectionist
    • Self-Assured
    • Loner
    Age group: YA
    Background: This is a previous version of my current "Everything Sim" Previous meaning I've adjusted him since then into something rife with CC that I will never upload. But that said, Jet's got a large number of skills and career paths completed, and having him in your home will give you lots of unlockables. Jet is an 'Actor' so several of his outfits are movie costumes. (I.E. He doesn't walk around dressed like a mad scientist all the time. XD) His Aspiration is Rennisance Sim, but it is completed already, along with many others. So he's pretty low maintenance.
    CC used: No CC, but you would likely need a Get to Work and a few other Stuff Packs/Game Packs
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea
    katoregama wrote: »
    jet_black.jpg
    Gallery link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/94D38640EAE711E487DF74782C4318E8
    Traits:
    • Perfectionist
    • Self-Assured
    • Loner
    Background: This is a previous version of my current "Everything Sim" Previous meaning I've adjusted him since then into something rife with CC that I will never upload. But that said, Jet's got a large number of skills and career paths completed, and having him in your home will give you lots of unlockables. Jet is an 'Actor' so several of his outfits are movie costumes. (I.E. He doesn't walk around dressed like a mad scientist all the time. XD) His Aspiration is Rennisance Sim, but it is completed already, along with many others. So he's pretty low maintenance.
    CC used: No CC, but you would likely need a Get to Work and a few other Stuff Packs/Game Packs

Ohhhh, Jet is gorgeous. He's reminding me so much of someone, but I can't quite put my finger on who. A young Callum Keith Rennie, maybe?
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @SeaDragonSong and @Sha2520032003 Thanks for sharing - there's one tiny problem though, you haven't told us where to find these Sims on the Gallery.
    You don't need to provide a direct link, just your EA ID will do ;) (maybe your username here is the same, but I a lot of people go by a different name on Origin, so just asking).

Oh, I'm sorry....it's Meka3211
    @ahholladay and @zombii3 and @katoregama Thanks for sharing, those are some pretty (great) guys :)
    And @Sha2520032003 thanks for telling us your EA ID ;)
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    katoregama wrote: »
    jet_black.jpg
    Traits:
    • Perfectionist
    • Self-Assured
    • Loner

Welcome to the Hernandez family, Jet!
  • lovely_bridelovely_bride Posts: 93 Member
    edited December 2015
    I know it's a selfie but they're so adorable imgur.com/wUQnsGI
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited December 2015
    Kalanafein wrote: »
    a6gRv6t.jpg
    Gallery link:
    Name: Travis Thompson
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Traits:
    • Genius
    • Gloomy
    • Perfectionist
    Background:
    CC used: No CC

Oh how i love that this sim is not showing off in his undies with way too much shoulder.. or does he? Anyway, good job!
    edited February 2016
    I know it's been ages since anyone shared a Sim here, but I do have one! :)
    207ojt3.png
    20621bq.png
    Gallery link (comes with a female roommate)
    Name: Demetrius Ballantine
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire
    Traits:
    • Creative
    • Geek
    • Genius
    oky26h.png
    Background:
    Demetrius comes from a rich family full of excentric Sims - he is however somewhat different (though equally excentric), for him, it's not about money or fame, it's about creating new things that others benefit from. He was recently hired by Sanders Architects, which prompted him to move to Windenburg - a perfect clean slate. He tries to pay his bills all by himself (not touching the money in his trust fund) and for that, he asked Beth (apprentice at Sanders Architects) to be his roommate.
    CC used: None
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    8XpnI1S.png
    lhqnqKj.png
    Gallery link: Gallery link (comes with his brother, Blake)
    Name: Mason McDermott
    Aspiration: Angling Ace
    Traits:
    • Bro
    • Neat
    • Self-Assured
    Background: Coming from Australia, Mason loves hanging out with his bros and fishing. He inherited the neat trait from his mother and the bro trait from his father. Being self-assured, he's confident all the time and isn't afraid of anything that comes to him. He loves video gaming as he works as an eSport Gamer, along with his brother, Blake. He and Blake love spending time together doing brotherly things. Fishing is one of his hobbies because since middle school, he's curious about the different types of fish out there. He would make a great boyfriend and father!
    CC used: CC Free, but Get to Work is required.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    edited February 2016
    iBIMKhi.jpg?1
    Rth5VuV.png?1
    egJXYhA.png?1
    Gallery link: Gallery Link over here!
    Name: Jonathan Shepard
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Traits:
    • Romantic
    • Self-Assured
    • Music Lover
    Background: "Why hello there ladies~ do you come here often?" Is probably his most favourite line to use on pretty women. Does it work? I don't know why you asking me? It all depends on his charisma and good looks with he passes the first obstacle. Some will answers while others might give the cold shoulder. Who knows he might find that special someone who might reply back just perfectly. Until then he is available ladies~♥ ;)
    CC used: None, did not use any CC, Oh I did use CC poses for screenshots. Gallery pose by kass2217 while the other ones are from flowerchamber! :)
    My Origin ID: Heaveness680