Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Biggest Holiday Extravaganza

Comments

• TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited November 2015
    All updated to here and numbers 7 and 11 are now closed.

#1 has 4 open entries
    #2 has NO entry closed
    #3 has NO entry closed
    #4 has NO entry closed
    #5 has NO entry closed
    #6 has 3 open entries
    #7 has 5 NO entry - closed
    #8 has 3 open entries
    #9 has NO entry closed
    #10 has NO entry closed
    #11 has 5 NO entry - closed
    #12 has 4 open entries
    #13 has 2 open entries
    #14 has 1 open entry
    #15 has 3 open entries
    #16 has 3 open entries
    #17 has 4 open entries
    #18 has 5 open entries
    #19 has 4 open entries
    #20 has 5 open entries
    #21 has 1 open entry
    #22 has 3 open entries
    #23 has 3 open entries
    Post edited by TnT_Terry on
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
    I need to tag some peeps to get in here to join in the fun:
    @melissalungu , @ApparentlyAwesome , @rionismyname , @JENiiEY , @maria_loves_alex , @FoxyLovesKitty , @Teegers , @itguyinsc , @simgeek79 , @friendsfan367 , @BreeMiles , @ZeeGee , @MolliesDollies , @lovesstorms , @Shannen , @Rockleyfamily @Ceea , @duyguugudur
    @soocoolsim , @calmorezoo , @kitkat8828

Please come join us, we have many events happening, so read through the 6 section OP on the first page. Sign up for tha Advent and nom some friends for tons of prizes. Come one come all!
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    @Teanias, what a great list of things to be thankful for. I like that you put Daisy in there twice!
  • CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    @TnT_Terry oh twist my arm why don't you, you devious ninja! Okay well I'll nominate @rosey1579 for your advent calendar and put them (and myself) in numbers 2,3,4,16, and 23!
    I've been trying to build a farm recently for the frontier life contest by Steph so I've been hiding from the forums so I don't inadvertantly borrow anyone elses ideas! I still intend to put in my letter to santa as well <3
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @ciane oops I did put her in twice oh well she is worth mentioning more than once!
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    @Ceea Dawwwwwwwwwwww
    j6jv60.jpg
    You sweet little ghost whale, you!

I shall have my revenge!
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @LadyEmillye I live in Florida and I don't have the sims3 seasons expansions pack. I do however have a sims freeplay game so if you would accept a picture from that game I will be able to do a first snow picture and a bundled up picture that way or whichever one you accept a freeplay picture for. I'll understand if you don't I just thought no harm in asking. :smile:
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    The first snow pic can be in RL too. I haven't specified. Feel free to take a first snow pic. Although there will be no elf points for it. We still love seeing lots of pictures.
    The first snow pic can be in RL too. I haven't specified. Feel free to take a first snow pic. Although there will be no elf points for it. We still love seeing lots of pictures.

314tock.jpg
    all updated to here...

@Ceea lol I will get you my pretty muuuuuuhahahaha! Thanks for stopping in ;)

gjmdPt7.png
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    all updated to here...

@Ceea lol I will get you my pretty muuuuuuhahahaha! Thanks for stopping in ;)

Huh. Those EXACT thoughts have been running through my head at for the past half hour or so.
    Hmmmmmm....
    9kpa83.jpg
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Yeah, okay :blush: I'll join that magnificent game of yours~

*picks 5 people to nominate only to come back and find out I got the rules wrong for the advent calander*

So... Only one person to nominate? :'(
    @FoxyLovesKitty - You can nom two people and yourself! Five numbers each. (Can be same or different #s.)
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    In that case, I'll have to choose...

*suspension*

@shayleajay & @Goodywood I choose you!
    ash-ketchum-pokeball_zps8d775400.jpg

...for boxes 1-5 :)

And for myself boxes 12-6 , if that's okay. Thank you <3
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Hi, everybody!

As it has yet to snow here this year, I thought I would share a picture from the first big snow storm of last year with you. In case you're wondering, the picture is of my driveway.

screenshot_original.jpg

And lastly, I thought that I would share with you the Face of Evil. Don't let him fool you.

screenshot_original.jpg

That's right folks. Evil is alive, and his name is Muffin.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member

*suspension*

Aww thank you @FoxyLovesKitty, but I don't celebrate the Holidays. <3 However, I do appreciate the thought. It puts a smile on my face.

(I have to watch out for you Foxy - you've been very sneaky lately. :wink:<3<3<3<3 )
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    Muffin! <3<3<3

*suspension*

ok I'm confuzzled, are you meaning 1,2,3,4, & 5? and for you 6-to 12 is 7 numbers, only 5 allowed hon and the #7 box is closed.

gjmdPt7.png
    Hi, everybody!

As it has yet to snow here this year, I thought I would share a picture from the first big snow storm of last year with you. In case you're wondering, the picture is of my driveway.

And lastly, I thought that I would share with you the Face of Evil. Don't let him fool you.

That's right folks. Evil is alive, and his name is Muffin.

@MoonandStars83 why haven't you joined the advent yet? taps paw loudly and impatiently :P

gjmdPt7.png
    I've got it! The PERFECT revenge!
    2nuucjp.jpg
    @Ceea ... You is getting Bunnimated! Uuhhh nominated! Again!
    Let's see... 22; 18; 17; 5; 6 for you...
    Oh yes... I'm supposed to nominate myself...
    8; 9; 17; 18; 22 for mee.......

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    edited November 2015
    @TnT_Terry - I think @FoxyLovesKitty wanted 2-6, and the 1 in front of the 2 was a typo on the way to the 2 or leftover from copy and pasting the boxes 1-5 and not getting the 1 deleted. We'll find out soon, hopefully.

Also, Muffin is adorable!
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    I've got it! The PERFECT revenge!
    2nuucjp.jpg
    @Ceea ... You is getting Bunnimated! Uuhhh nominated! Again!
    Let's see... 22; 18; 17; 5; 6 for you...
    Oh yes... I'm supposed to nominate myself...
    8; 9; 17; 18; 22 for mee.......

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

hi Rosey, after you nom'd Ceea for #9 hon it filled it up, so I bumped you up to 10 ok? all others were fine.

gjmdPt7.png
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    edited November 2015
    I would like to nominate @kitkat8828 And @rosey1579 for the advent calendar boxes 1, 6, 12, 13 and 17

edited to say hope I did it right lol
    also thank you for tagging me @TnT_Terry
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    edited November 2015
    All updated up til rionismyname

#1 has NO entry closed
    #2 has NO entry closed
    #3 has NO entry closed
    #4 has NO entry closed
    #5 has NO entry closed
    #6 has NO entry closed
    #7 has 5 NO entry - closed
    #8 has1 open entry
    #9 has NO entry closed
    #10 has NO entry closed
    #11 has 5 NO entry - closed
    #12 has NO entry - closed
    #13 has NO entry closed
    #14 has 1 open entry
    #15 has 1 open entry
    #16 has 3 open entries
    #17 has NO entry - closed
    #18 has 2 open entries
    #19 has 4 open entries
    #20 has 5 open entries
    #21 has NO entry closed
    #22 has 2 open entries
    #23 has 1 open entries

@rionismyname ok hon I can place 2 noms on all numbers except 6 as there is just one opening let there, oh and Rosey is already in box 17.. And what numbers for yourself? >:)
    Post edited by TnT_Terry on

gjmdPt7.png
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    @TnT_Terry - I think @FoxyLovesKitty wanted 2-6, and the 1 in front of the 2 was a typo on the way to the 2 or leftover from copy and pasting the boxes 1-5 and not getting the 1 deleted. We'll find out soon, hopefully.

Also, Muffin is adorable!

Oh I thought 12-16! Best case to wait indeed, too many options!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top