Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifted my first ever item! And now my thank you page!

Comments

• melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    @Reachsims has completely love bombed my wishlist! Thank you so much, I will indeed 'enjoy!' :smiley: thank you a million times, you're very sweet x
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're most welcome @melissalungu. I especially like the teppanyaki grill for the fun (and the new recipes with new animations) it adds to the game, not to mention that the Sims, themselves, love using it. I also add it to the base camps available via World Adventures. <3
    @PetaT I was laughing so much at your messages that you gave me along with some items...and then I continued reading because @jbsquared2000 also gifted me some items, along with more funny messages and it was like having two comediennes in a warm up act and then the main event. I ended up spitting soup all over my laptop as I was laughing so hard. I swear I almost inhaled some and died...

@PetaT I don't think anyone has ever complimented me on my wishlist before! lol I always feel a little cheeky cos it's massive but there are some items I really love and I don't think I'd find them again if I got rid of some to make it smaller...it's definitely clean at the minute...so if I add more later, I might confuse myself and end up with a messy wishlist :confused: and then @anettesb will kill me for sure...

and the lovely @charlotteprice as if you ever need to gift me again...thank you for yet more items from my top 5...and now I shall have to update it yet again....hope you enjoy your farmhouse when you get into your game tonight. I moved my family into it to check it out and they kinda stuck around! And then my game crashed and I'm not sure when I last saved it. For some reason, when they're in the upstairs hall, they have the undecorated moodlet and I can't figure out why :/ maybe you can see something I can't?
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    hmm might not kill you but star at you with a mommy star asking you to clean up the mess ;)

the undecorated moodlet... maybe part of the walls on the roof is not decorated.... uh hard to explain.. the walls the game make when you put a roof......
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    It's the roof! I hunted everywhere trying to figure it out, LOL.

I put flooring down when I lowered the roof to the second floor. Then on the lower level there is the laundry room (I think) that needs four tiles above it.

This fixed it for me!

Love the Farm, its beautiful and amazing <3
    edited August 2015
    Yay!! I will fix it then!!!! Thank you both of you!

Also a huge thanks to @CandySims14 for Lunar Lakes! I will be checking this out next time I get to play! Have been doing my taxes this morning and actually need to do something to destress! Maybe taking a sim for a wander round this town might just do the trick...along with some Ben N Jerry's ice cream!

And @Grouchybeast for taking out a tonne of things on my wishlist! Thanks a million! That was a lovely surprise this afternoon!! They#'re all really lovely items I would buy for my house in real life!! :D

My thank you thread

My profile

@CandySims14 I now officially have ALL THE WORLDS!!! Apart from the ones you have to actually buy like DV and BB....thank you so much!

My thank you thread

My profile

• CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    You're very welcome! Sims and ice cream sounds like a perfect way to relax. ENJOY!!
    Hello simmers!!!!

Wow it's been quite a while since I was able to get on here...about a month almost! I have been gifted some lovely gifts in my absence, including my TOP5 being completely wiped out! Thanks to @Reachsims for the lovely apron that will look gorgeous in all of my ranch style kitchens, and the cutest ruffles for my toddler sims AND for the comfy loveseat (that looks veeeerrrryy similar to the IKEA EKTORP sofa I covet in real life...and was in TS2 IKEA stuff pack!) Thanks to @limegreenqueen101 for that wonderful bookshelf, the gorgeous @charlotteprice for the Stones Throw greenhouse (wahhoooooooo!!!!!!!) and the beautiful hairstyle (which I can't wait to try out on my legacy sim)

I can't wait to play...although it might not be until tomorrow! It's been such a long time I've had any me time at all. It's a very long story so if you want to read on, please do, otherwise best to go read something else lol....

There's so much and it's quite harrowing.

I can't remember if I've mentioned her before, but I have a sister named Claudia who is 2 years younger than me. She was sectioned to a mental health ward last Tuesday and I was with her. I believe she has schizo affective disorder (http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/schizoaffective-disorder/#.Veb8dHjtK20) if not full blown schizophrenia, but we need to wait for a diagnosis. Part of her psychosis is focused on how her 2nd child is a result of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 by her partner, and she is completely obsessed with getting them back.

The children have lived with their father for 4 years since she abandoned them at their school and was uncontactable until 8pm that evening. As a result, they spent the night in foster care, as Claudia had told their school that Damien was court ordered to have no contact with the children (which was untrue, even though they believed her - she can appear very genuine and convince anyone that she is telling the truth, when most of it is twisted versions of truth or complete fantasy)

She believes that she has recently been in a relationship with the rapper Eminem, and is friends with D12 (who she has actually met twice at their concerts as my cousin Maria had a fling with Bizarre (the huge one) once, and that they are telling her she will only recover from all her abuse and be able to move on with her life once her family 'tell the truth'

She believes that Rihanna was speaking to her from behind a speaker at a recent D12 concert (I don't know if she means through the speaker or was standing behind it, she gets angry when you question anything she says) and that we were childhood friends with Princes William and Harry, who we would see when they were visiting neighbours on holiday in Scotland. She is adamant that she was supposed to go to St Andrews University and is quite angry about the fact that she was 'never given the chance'. It is quite possible that she believes she would have befriended Prince William and become the next princess instead of Kate Middleton.

She says she was 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in an alleyway by an Indian man at the age of 12, and that I (then aged 14) and our other sister (then aged 10) were watching down the alleyway and that she begged us to go home (she says to protect us) and that we laughed, went home and then called her a (very nasty name) for the rest of her teenage years. She now says she became pregnant from the 🐸🐸🐸🐸, punched the baby out of her belly, and that the baby is now 21 years old and she has seen her at our local hospital and now several times at the mental hospital she's in - she has "half our face and half Billy's" - she now says the indian was a local homeless man named 'Billy the Quid' (known in our area as he always asks passersby for a pound) and other times she says one side of the face is indian and the other side "like us"

She also says there was loads of other abuse, once by a cat (that apparently I must remember as I was there) and another time by a Jack russell terrier while my aunt watched from a doorway.

Yesterday, after 6 days spent over 2 mental hospitals, her consultant psychiatrist made the decision to de-section her, with the result that she can now discharge herself if she so wishes. She immediately called me to tell me that she was no longer a mental patient, that she is free to leave, and that she needs new shoes and a haircut so she can walk out of there 'like a lady.'

She then leaves the hospital, no one informs us, she goes straight to the house where her children are and attacked their dad in front of them, screaming that she is there to pick up the children and take them to Scotland!!! She got arrested and sent back to the mental hospital, and during our complaints process this morning, we learn that it was a trust exercise, letting her out for fresh air to see if she would come back!!!!! She's been ranting for months now that she's going to take the children to Scotland where the council will give her a 3 bedroom house. Any fool could see that's immediately where she would go upon release, considering she's still very unwell..

Honestly, you couldn't write this stuff in an Eastenders storyline as no one would believe it possible! How is a psychiatrist who put his patient and her children and their father at risk like that?! I am so angry!!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant, but it's good to get stuff off your chest.....

My thank you thread

My profile

and it's my little boy's first day at school tomorrow!!!! Exciting stuff for a very different and lovely reason!!!

My thank you thread

My profile

Welcome back, Melissa! I am so sorry about your sister and the whole mess. How frustrating for you and the family! I will keep your family in my prayers. I'm glad you can vent here. It's all so very sad but I hope you have a great time with your new things when you get a chance to play.
    thanks lovely lady :)

My thank you thread

My profile

I didn't receive any emails but I noticed on my wishlist that I was gifted 3 venues a few days ago, so I just went into my purchase history and it was YOU @NagyGina !!!! You don't know how much that has lifted my spirits...I have been having a very trying week.....thank you ever so much, God bless you x x x

My thank you thread

My profile

wooo @simgeek79 thanks for those lights! They'll look cool in any of my ranch type houses along with the teaser from the old mill :) THANKS!!!!

My thank you thread

My profile

• simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome hon <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    I'm baaa-aaack!!!

My thank you thread

My profile

Thanks you @fairygirl7 :) that's a pretty sculpture! Now off to update my list :)

My thank you thread

My profile

@StephSteb ! I didn't gift you so you'd gift me back!!! Haha....thank you though....curious painting is about to be less curious!

My thank you thread

My profile

• SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited November 2015
    Sorry about that - completely wrong thread!!! I'm such a ditz some days.
    @Surreal haha

My thank you thread

My profile

@charlotteprice ....you astound me :blush: thank you for these lovely items, I will one day go and put every single item you have ever gifted me in one picture in game...that will be one cool pic!

My thank you thread

My profile

@Reachsims Whaaaaaat?! I can't believe you gifted me those from my Top 5....they're brilliant! Thanks a million BUDDY!!!

My thank you thread

My profile

You're very welcome @melissalungu - I was pleased to send some things I knew you would really want! It's nice to see you around and thank you very much for the friend request. :3
    yeah I don't think I'll be leaving the forums anytime soon :lol: I :heart: it here.....

My thank you thread

My profile