Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• JaylinJaylin Posts: 15 New Member
    Thank you everyone for the help and especially Ajaxpost. I'm so glad there is thread like this. Things are definitely somewhat clearer to me now. :)
  • KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    @simgeek79 Thank you so much! Yes, at the moment, I am all done with DD until this list repeats. Both venues I am lacking are near the beginning of the list, and once it goes back to #1, there will be some individual items I don't have yet also. For now, I'm saving up to try MMAO to get Aurora. Next month, I'll be aiming to earn lots of points for gifting!
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Howdy DD Stalkers,

I'm posting the list early today because I have to go get a tooth crowned this morning. :( Ah, well. Such is life. Anyway, here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 26 hours. Today should see the end of rotation 4 and the beginning of rotation 5. That means we will see the sole appearances of Sunlit Tides (fourth rotation) and The Last Venue of Amore (fifth rotation). Of course, if you are in North or South America you may need to set an alarm to snag Amore. It will be up in the middle of the night on my side of the world.

A bit of DD trivia: This is also the one and only time on the rotation where we *might* see a sell-out on an item (though it hasn't happened yet) because # 1 on the list, Vinyard Villa Furnishings, appears to still be on the old % system. It's interesting to watch the percent-sold of the item go up so fast now that we are used to seeing less than 10% sell on most items. Of course, since it is a yellow deal the chances that it will actually sell out are very slim. A lot of people will wait for the better price later in the rotation.

Happy Shopping!

Current Deal
    968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deal
    969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

970 ) ""O"" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

972 ) Sunlit Tides / 1127 / 2450 / 54% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation

This is the standard version973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

974 ) Tight Tee / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 262)

975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 13, # 322)

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

End of DD Rotation

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited November 2015
    Uh huh I got the Street Couture for free just as I planned! Now the CYS discount for the March 2011 Compilation is 1,565 SP. I am soo close to my goal of 1,500 SP so I get it for free when it comes on DD here in a couple days. :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    That's great @rionismyname - glad they were able to do the refund... @Ktarian that sounds like a great plan :smile: I did the same thing, I ignored the individual items and focussed on sets but then I had to do another rotation to get the singles. I was so annoyed with myself :s Congrats @AmofOz and @Franny for scoring the Street Couture set. That's awesome! Good luck today at your appointment @trithone hope your recovery is pain free and not too uncomfortable.
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Gongyla7Gongyla7 Posts: 12 New Member
    I think the base game and World Adventures were the only ones with free simpoints attached? Well at least I can grab Sunlit tides when it comes up yay! Alas for not finding this thread sooner. I did get DD stuff at red prices without knowing it! Oh well.
    beginner question.... how do I get a signature?
    edited November 2015
    @Gonglya7 - It is funny you should ask that question because I just got down private messaging someone about that. :D

FOLLOW THESE STEPS

1) Click on the gear icon on the top right of this page, beside the search bar
    2) Then click preferences
    3) Once you click that, you'll see on the left hand side a bunch of settings.. click on signature settings
    4) Now click in the text box and type what you want to be in your signature.

As you can see I have quite a few items in mine. ;)

EDIT

If you want to put a link to your wishlist in your signature like I did.. copy and paste this in the text box BUT delete the stars * before "url"

[**url=http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Gongyla7] My Wishlist[/url]

ANOTHER EDIT

I just realized that you are still a "new member." I believe you have to have a member status in order to have signature. In order to become a member you have to have 50 points and 30 posts, you also need to be registered for at least 24 hours :)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    edited November 2015
    Hi @Kaime226! :)

I see you have officially become a member - yay! I thought you might like to know how to put your wishlist in your signature. This makes it easier for others to gift you!

The directions are above this comment. ^^

Of course you will need to change the wishlist url to your wishlist url so it will be linked to the correct wishlist. :)

EDIT

You can also include a link to your Top 5 in your signature as well! Please, let me know if you need any assistance. As you can see I have quite a few links on my siggy. ;)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Kaime226Kaime226 Posts: 62 Member
    @Franny Got it. Thank you!
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Gongyla7 - Go to the Off Topic section of the forums and play some of the games there. That will build up your post count and get you some more points so you can get to 'member' faster ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    So excited for Sunlit Tides! Whoo!
  • SphynxRulesSphynxRules Posts: 51 Member
    > @OriginalMara said:
    > So excited for Sunlit Tides! Whoo!

Same here! Does anyone know if the water in the center of the island is compatible with the regular boats from IP? If so, I might hold off playing it until I finally get that EP... Seems like that would save a lot of transport time
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    35 mins to go for Sunlit Tides :)
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    edited November 2015
    Sunlit Tides ✔
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Congrats to everybody who got Sunlit Tides. It's such a nice world.
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    So...I see the list it's ending. Is it really the last list? Is it going to repeat?
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Good luck today at your appointment @trithone hope your recovery is pain free and not too uncomfortable.

Thank you for thinking of me. Usually I have a lot of pain with my teeth whenever they mess with them (and I just seem to have never-ending dental issues). This time after they put on the temporary crown it is a bit sore but actually a little better than it has been the past few weeks. I guess that big ol' crack in the tooth was causing me more issues than I thought! Glad the dentist decided it was a priority. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

edited November 2015
    So...I see the list it's ending. Is it really the last list? Is it going to repeat?

It is the last list, but it should repeat again. They have not said anything to the contrary. If it does it will be the sixth cycle of this list.

• AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    trithone wrote: »

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

I know what I'm looking forward to today! *rubs hands together*
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    I'm waiting for Last Venue of Amore! o:)
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Kaime226Kaime226 Posts: 62 Member
    Not sure if this will be of use to anyone but if you already own the sink and stove to the Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining set, you can purchase the remainder of the set for 190sp right now while it's on sale.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    The new rotation has started. We are back at deal # 1.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    edited November 2015
    Wow 17% of Vinyard Villa Furnishings claimed in just 20 minutes!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top