Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yep. I agree and I think we will be able to make something like that with the new build mode items that come for Windenberg. :)
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    I am so excited to see a cute braided hairstyle!

94c4e80900.jpg
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    OJenn wrote: »

94c4e80900.jpg
    Same here! I do notice a big amount of hairstyles & clothing, which is really nice! Hopefully there will be more braided hairstyles in this pack, they would look so good on my sims!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I was in playing my game and my son got home from school so I got out to make him get to homework and check out the boards... SQUEEEE I love the little hints and can't wait for tearing apart the new trailer second by second!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member

94c4e80900.jpg
    Same here! I do notice a big amount of hairstyles & clothing, which is really nice! Hopefully there will be more braided hairstyles in this pack, they would look so good on my sims!

That girl with the blonde hair yaaaas that new hair is amazing
    1FKDfKj.png
  • WillowxPillowWillowxPillow Posts: 189 Member

94c4e80900.jpg

I love their clothes!! And new hair.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    That pink and white dress is adorable!
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    That was one amazing teaser, so much better than the one shown at Gamescom. Hopefully the full trailer will clear things for those confused simmers to finally understand what this EP is all about. I hope we get a narrated trailer tomorrow so we can understand in detail the club system.

94c4e80900.jpg

That blonde girl is so pretty! I'm not sure if it's the new hair or she's actually a really well made sim.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hello Dance Central :) ! This teaser wake up my excitation !

Note: The teaser show glass floor and diving board :) .
    Quaay wrote: »
    qnp7iq.jpg
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited November 2015
    asdfghjkl;!!1!

AHHH. I am SO freaking excited; Now I just want to play my game and fix my neighborhood and families for Get Together tongiht! But I have to go to work. So much planning. ♥ I hope the trailer tomorrow is a longer one, because of today's clip.

I love the hairstyles, the clothing, the glass floors, those diving rocks/board; and the "exclusive clubs". That little cabin is so cute and did you guys see the little pile of firewood? Love the little details. I love the sync'ed dancing!! Step-Up, anyone? Hehe. Moose.♥
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I saw the teaser and OMG!!!! glass flooring!!! Wow, yes, I do want this!
  • lovely_bridelovely_bride Posts: 93 Member
    A lot of people complain, but give it a chance! I'm honestly so excited for it
    Í come home from work and what's the first thing I do? Watch the teaser again! :D
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    I'm so excited for Get Together I can't even play the game now
    Like.......I'll go to do something and I'll stop myself and be like "nah, let's wait for get together to be out before messing with that" :D

94c4e80900.jpg

Omg those sims are so cute!! Hopefully they'll either be premades living in the new town or be available on the gallery so we can get them in the game

And that hairstyle the brown haired guy is the closest hair in the game to my own hair out of any hair we've had before or even CC :o yaaassss maybe I'll go back to playing my sim-self save one day
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
    There is a new trait isn't there? New aspiration?
  • boopishboopish Posts: 143 Member
    I'm so excited for the world. The expansion pack itself has shown me very little to actually get excited about but everything else- the world, the pubs, and the clubs! I'm only really disappointed in that they said there won't be a new life state. I think witches would have fit perfectly into this expansion, especially with the club dynamic because they could have formed covens and such. Alas, one can only hope that they only told us that to throw us off and that they'll eventually surprise us.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited November 2015
    Guessing at least 1 creative aspiration for DJing (like there is for music and writing), possibly one for dancing (maybe a career?).

Traits could be something like "Rhythmic" (better at music and dancing), "Misfit" or "Rebel" (prefers doing anything that is discouraged while in a club) so often gets kicked out, "Conformist" never breaks the rules/opposite of Rebel. etc.
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Guessing at least 1 creative aspiration for DJing (like there is for music and writing), possibly one for dancing (maybe a career?).

Traits could be something like "Rhythmic" (better at music and dancing), "Misfit" or "Rebel" (prefers doing anything that is discouraged while in a club) so often gets kicked out, "Conformist" never breaks the rules/opposite of Rebel. etc.

Good suggestions! I am really debating on creating any more sims until we get the new traits. It really doesn't do any good to change them after in CAS full edit mode because they retain the traits that were originally given to them.

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I see a pool with a glass floor and a game room underneath in my rich sims future.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    boopish wrote: »
    I'm so excited for the world. The expansion pack itself has shown me very little to actually get excited about but everything else- the world, the pubs, and the clubs! I'm only really disappointed in that they said there won't be a new life state. I think witches would have fit perfectly into this expansion, especially with the club dynamic because they could have formed covens and such. Alas, one can only hope that they only told us that to throw us off and that they'll eventually surprise us.

I was thinking they'd wait on life states till we have toddlers, to minimize the amount of re-programming they'd have to do...but if they made witches not a full life state but rather something you could earn through study (rather than being born a witch), that would make it possible for any Sim to become a witch (or warlock for the dudes) which would work really well for a lot of players.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Good suggestions! I am really debating on creating any more sims until we get the new traits. It really doesn't do any good to change them after in CAS full edit mode because they retain the traits that were originally given to them.

If you use the trait cheats (details here), that seems to do the trick in completely removing the old trait and adding the new one. I used that method to change my Elder Sim's Active trait to Insane, and he's no longer getting the whims to work out but is getting the whims to tell a story to himself and such. (Did that for my story line -- old people do sometimes have a personality change, as well as get a bit "dotty" as they age. The old Absent-Minded trait from Sims 3 would have come in perfect for that...)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Finished my LP cover for GT Coming December 2015 :#
    33e4nbo.jpg
    1FKDfKj.png
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Finished my LP cover for GT Coming December 2015 :#
    33e4nbo.jpg

Is your youtube the same as your username on here?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Alright, it's Tuesday already. Where's my trailer? :o
  • barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Alright, it's Tuesday already. Where's my trailer? :o

hahahaha. Yeah, where is it?
    Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
    Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!