Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Digital Deluxe Upgrade | FREE on Origin!

12346...Next

Comments

• cookiemonster88cookiemonster88 Posts: 605 Member
    alisonb21 wrote: »
    i can't get it =( i just get "there was an error processing your request" origin won't work for me

Ok @cookiemonster88 I've had exactly the same for the last 2 days. How i did it was in game, I went into the gallery and found a creation that showed that the digital deluxe was used in that creation. It should say it costs £7 odd or might be different depending on what country your in, then click to add it to basket and go proceed to buy, in there add the promo code in and it will change to £0. Click buy and pay and then viola you now have it and it should pop up with the new added stuff.

Hope that helps :)

thanks! it started working after a while though so i was able to get it
  • SupahSwapSupahSwap Posts: 12 New Member
    Awesome! What a neat surprise.
  • KristalSimsKristalSims Posts: 213 Member
    I got the upgrade over the weekend. I really enjoy all the new recipes. THANK YOU!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I got it and couldn't be any happier. It was one of the best birthday gifts I'd received. My birthday was the 29th.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    I got it and couldn't be any happier. It was one of the best birthday gifts I'd received. My birthday was the 29th.

Happy Belated Birthday!.
    edited November 2015
    Thanks! I'd been planning on getting a stuff pack with an ea card- if I'd had the money to buy one- but I couldn't. Then the upgrade became one-day-only free and BAM! New items and food. I also won a drawing on tinychat.com for a Stuff pack and chose Luxury Party stuff. As I'm currently a new member, I can't share pics yet.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • _hanzolo_hanzolo Posts: 74 Member
    Still working! I'm so pleased, I never bothered with Digital Deluxe as it was much more expensive than just the base game - now I don't care!
  • mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    Lost my buisness. Not paying extra money for stuff they are giving for free. Might not buy anything ever again.
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    Not cool. Bad move EA
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • BunkysPrincessBunkysPrincess Posts: 21 New Member
    > @Misskermit99 said:
    > Am I the only one who already bought the upgrade, and is a little upset over this? :(

No, I am a tad upset as well! Especially since I bought other sims 4 DC too.
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    mrln1975 wrote: »
    Not cool. Bad move EA

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3JvkaUvB-ec

"Different strokes for different folks!"
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    cake.png
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Yes, I'd like to wish you a happy birthday, too!
    Maybe you will make your simmies some Hamburger Cake for their dinner treat. :)

• niesha3niesha3 Posts: 28 New Member
    The promo code still works, I just downloaded the upgrade less than t minutes ago! I contemplatedon't whether I would ever get the upgrade but it was just too much....$15.00 for DC for a game, I think NOT, lol! Happy EA did something nice for a change for us simmers who can't always afford their expensive content when it releases.
  • urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    Thank you so much, tried it and it worked.
    That was a nice Holloween treat.
  • KingMaricKingMaric Posts: 9 New Member
    Still working! :) and yeah I understand how people who actually pay for the upgrade feels...it really sucks
    > @applefeather2 said:
    > HillyBeth wrote: »
    >
    > I got it and couldn't be any happier. It was one of the best birthday gifts I'd received. My birthday was the 29th.
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes, I'd like to wish you a happy birthday, too!
    > Maybe you will make your simmies some Hamburger Cake for their dinner treat. :)

That was the first meal I had Warren- who's my Chef- make after I installed the upgrade. I have pics, but can't share as I'm a new member.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    > @applefeather2 said:
    >
    > I got it and couldn't be any happier. It was one of the best birthday gifts I'd received. My birthday was the 29th.
    >
    >
    >
    > Maybe you will make your simmies some Hamburger Cake for their dinner treat. :)

That was the first meal I had Warren- who's my Chef- make after I installed the upgrade. I have pics, but can't share as I'm a new member.
    > @applefeather2 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >

Ha ha... you and me both. It was my first "Deluxe" meal. :)
  • LukeThePlumbobLukeThePlumbob Posts: 203 Member
    Glad to hear everyone is enjoying it :D
    website-banner-april-2015.jpg

• demarcomarkdemarcomark Posts: 4 New Member
    it isnt working :(