Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So will there be a patch Tuesday or a pack announcement?

Comments

• sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    FINALLY.
    I hope they fix maids too, I hate that once I've gone into 'Plan Outfits' or something and return to game, it pops up saying the maids been and I've been charged, like that's sooooo annoying I want my woman to flirt with my maid and have an affair it's not working!! :confounded::lol:
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I don't think anything.

There is a patch tomorrow and a trailer for Get Together.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    We may or may not get a stuff pack this month.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I wonder if the patch will add Thanksgiving Decor.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    There won't be a pack announcement on Wednesday. The patch being on a Tuesday (as opposed to a Thursday) pretty much confirms that. This week's news blog post will be on Get Together.

Maybe next week then.

I think Get Together is the only pack for the rest of the year.

Hopefully we'll get the new game pack in January.

According to the content announced in the last EA fiscal budget they had planned on one more EP for the fiscal year. That means GT will be it until at least March 2016.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    There won't be a pack announcement on Wednesday. The patch being on a Tuesday (as opposed to a Thursday) pretty much confirms that. This week's news blog post will be on Get Together.

Maybe next week then.

According to the content announced in the last EA fiscal budget they had planned on one more EP for the fiscal year. That means GT will be it until at least March 2016.

No I think they meant a stuff or gamepack so we may see one of those this month. EA uses ep too freely.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

Maybe next week then.

No I think they meant a stuff or gamepack so we may see one of those this month. EA uses ep too freely.

This is a transcription from that phone call when the fiscal year was made public.

"Maxis will continue to deliver great new content for The Sims 4, including another expansion pack, multiple game packs and additional game updates for the growing Sims 4 player community."

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    Dang I want a holiday stuff pack so bad this month with new recipes.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Hey Everyone! As you already know, the studio is very focused on finishing The Sims 4 Get Together and getting it ready for release on December 8th. This does mean we will not be releasing any additional packs ahead of that date.

I knew this was the case, but still very sad :'(

Hopefully we'll get three packs in a row from January to March to close off this fiscal year.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hey Everyone! As you already know, the studio is very focused on finishing The Sims 4 Get Together and getting it ready for release on December 8th. This does mean we will not be releasing any additional packs ahead of that date.

NMM :cookie:

• Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Thank you @SimGuruDrake for jumping in! :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I guess there aren't any teams- like GP teams and EP teams and Stuff Teams working on different things and stuff. :(

Any chance yall can get somemore christmas decor in a patch then? We need some stockings to hang on the mantle and children need some christmas sweaters. I don't want to have to download any cc.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

giphy.gif
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • JuanGartnerJuanGartner Posts: 39 Member

Any chance yall can get somemore christmas decor in a patch then? We need some stockings to hang on the mantle and children need some christmas sweaters. I don't want to have to download any cc.

I mean, there's already an official Christmas free mini-pack! but yes, we could use a little more decor and festive clothing.
    09-04-14_1-35%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
  • edwardreyedwardrey Posts: 20 New Member
    How about Patch ?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edwardrey wrote: »
    How about Patch ?

I wouldn't expect anything till at least 10 a.m. California time, which is about 13 hours from now.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

I didn't think there would be. :) But I imagine the next GP is in the works for Jan/Feb release :p
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

Am I the only one who noticed that her Sim is wearing one of the new outfits from GT? :)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited November 2015
    Great news the last thing we need is a rushed out game/stuff pack to fill the place of a expansion thats just been delayed because it was rushed. Take your time get it right and patch in string Christmas lights for the outdoors. ;)
    Post edited by ChadSims2 on
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I doubt they will do a trailer and a patch :/

They ve confirmed the trailer for Tuesday and the handy man hint said Tuesday which more likely means a patch.

where is the handy man hint (and why isn't it a gardener)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I doubt they will do a trailer and a patch :/

They ve confirmed the trailer for Tuesday and the handy man hint said Tuesday which more likely means a patch.

where is the handy man hint (and why isn't it a gardener)
    Its on their twitter page.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Hopefully. I wouldn't mind at all seeing a repairman, a gardener and a nanny in my game. Also, bug fixes, especially the "claim bed" bug that has destroyed the autonomy for most of my Sims. Let's wait and see.
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    That hint just means the patch fixes a bug in fridges.