Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family Reunion

ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
So I was playing the Monty's in Veronaville and decided to have a party so I invited all of the Monty family to come to the party. Later, I looked at the memories and every one of them had a memory for going to a family reunion! That wasn't the intention at all but I thought it was so cute! I never knew that was even a thing! This just goes to show that The Sims 2 definitely was the best sims game of the series and the amount of detail that went into this game is just so perfect! I've been playing The Sims 2 since it first came out and I'm still learning a ton of new things about it! Is there anything else anyone has found out that they never knew before?
Twitter: ashleyrenee210
Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
Origin: ashleyrenee210
PSN: ashleyrenee210

Comments

• LimecrshLimecrsh Posts: 11 New Member
    Aww, that's really cute. :) I've never seen that.

I just decided to go explore The Sims 2 for the first time since I downloaded it again, so I haven't learned anything new. Yet. :)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hi :)

I liked having family reunion parties now and then, especially during Golden Anniversary parties. :mrgreen:

Last month I found out Big Foot will scare off the burglar~ It was cool. XD
  • ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
    Oh wow! I didn't know Big Foot could scare off the burglar! That's so funny!
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I never knew your sims could get a visit from Santa or if you threw a new years eve party father time would show up lol.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    The first time I discovered the Family Reunion Memory I thought it was so cute. Theres lots I'm still learning and I've played since the beginning. The first time I seen a Male Sim wee in the bushes I was quite shocked but thought it was quite funny he chose to relieve himself there!
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    The first time I had the Family Reunion was for the Pleasant Girls - Angela & Lilith - who were graduating from college - I had eventually made them best friends and their parents had rekindled their love. :)

Prior to that, I hadn't known about a family reunion and there are lot of things I have never done e.g. play a vampire or a witch or become one.
  • NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    I never had a Family Reunion any time I've played, but now I defiantly have to try it! One day (when I was pretty new to Sims) I had discovered that a toddler can steal another toddler's bottle! It was pretty funny. :lol:
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
    Wow! I never knew any of the things could happen in the game that you guys have mentioned! I really need to branch out and do more things in my game! This is why I love The Sims franchise. There's always new things to explore and discover :)
  • Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    Here is a list of "Did you know..." things for the Sims 2. So many things besides this list as well. I absolutely love the Sims 2 and all the details. lol

http://snootysims.com/extrasindex.php?id=didyouknow
    angrycat.gif
    Recently I had a Sim who peed in the swimming pool because their bladder was really low, but I didn't allow them to exit the pool. When she peed it was blue mist in the water.
    angrycat.gif
    Here is a list of "Did you know..." things for the Sims 2. So many things besides this list as well. I absolutely love the Sims 2 and all the details. lol

http://snootysims.com/extrasindex.php?id=didyouknow

Oh awesome! Thanks for pointing out that list! :)
  • AmeliaVampiricAmeliaVampiric Posts: 180 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing, I'm also a huge Sims 2 fan (I've been playing it since its release) and I also had no idea that you could do this! That is so adorable and I can't wait to give it a try the next time I launch the game! :3

tumblr_mttkub5CDa1s9a1zuo3_500.gif

My Origin ID: AmeliaVampiric
    My Sim Showcase: AmeliaVampiric Sims
  • DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    Wow. I didn't know any of those things could happen. My sims 2 sims always got stuck in the bed until they died. :# but i did have a sim have ten children by her ex husband and he would randomly stop by and mingle with the children from time to time until they grew up. I'll be sure to keep mt current sims alive long enough to make new discoveries! :)
    Deandylan wrote: »
    My sims 2 sims always got stuck in the bed until they died.

I had this same issue with Sims getting stuck in bed and it was because I had Apartment Life installed and not Mansions and Gardens. I guess you can't have one without the other.
    angrycat.gif
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited October 2015
    I've been playing on and off (mostly on) since release years ago...and never knew there was a big foot. :/
    Can child sims really slide down stair rails? I must try in my game.

Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
    I think you can instruct them to do it, but they normally just to it autonomously if they are very active.
    angrycat.gif
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    I've been playing on and off (mostly on) since release years ago...and never knew there was a big foot. :/
    Can child sims really slide down stair rails? I must try in my game.

You can find Big Foot in one of the vacation spots that came with Bon Voyage.
    And in my game children and teens slide the rails autonomously usually. One time a teen was holding a baby and slid down the rail. I freaked out so much because I thought they would've dropped the baby or something!
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    That's really cool. Guess I have to stop playing in single story homes! Gosh, as long as I've played you'd think I'd have had an upstairs for the kiddies to slide on banisters!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.