Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• clindstrom520clindstrom520 Posts: 81 Member
    Whoop whoop!!!
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
    Sims fan since day one with TS1!!!
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    OMGOMGOMG!! FREAKING OUT!

Ah i'm so impatient right now I want it to be Wednesday!!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »

*HYPERVENTILATES* Ohhh my goodness!! Cannot wait!! I am squeezing at the picture... and it barely shows anything, lol. ;x
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm looking forward to the new decor so I can start decorating all my basement hangouts. I've got a basement under the bar in Magnolia Promenade, another one under a bar I added to Oasis Springs (the neighborhood where Johnny Zest lived but I moved him to my boarding house to free up his trailer for other Sims) and one under the Willow Creek Library. The library one will probably be for my book group, and one of the ones under the bars might get some computers and a hacker gang -- that could be fun. (I've only played a Sim once in the Oracle track of the Criminal career -- it's actually pretty cool; I like it better than the Boss track.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited November 2015
    GUYS!! DIVING BOARD OMG GUYS IM SO EXCITED IM FREAKING OUT!!

New trailer coming out tomorrow!!

tumblr_mjyqw8Bxwt1rheilao1_500.gif
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Whew!!! :smiley: can't wait
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It looks like they can improve their diving skills again! The one guy does a belly flop, and another guy does a somersault dive.
  • UnrealnyUnrealny Posts: 194 Member
    Diving board ? Where ? :open_mouth:
    Unrealny wrote: »
    Diving board ? Where ? :open_mouth:

The diving rock!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

I truly feel they listen to me, I asked for in-sync dancing which gives me hope for a Showtime EP that I can hope multitasking and performances will be doable.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    And I am sooooo going to have a dance club of teen girls who will tear up the dance floor! And my teen guys will all be in a music group and they will all hang out at the same venue at the same time!
    I litterly just started with a new save, the old one was bugged because I deleted old cc and installed new content. Thought to myself, might aswell start over with a new sim (Dani, she's a teen, did you know you can move teens into homes alone?!), so when this comes out i'm going to let her party all weekend in Windenburg, maybe even live there if she has the money.

I love how i'm so excited I start up my game just to play a bit more, can't wait for it to come out, it looks so good!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    MasonGamer wrote: »

I truly feel they listen to me, I asked for in-sync dancing which gives me hope for a Showtime EP that I can hope multitasking and performances will be doable.

I just think it's going to add so much! and I look forward to how they will make it all work together over time.
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    I litterly just started with a new save, the old one was bugged because I deleted old cc and installed new content. Thought to myself, might aswell start over with a new sim (Dani, she's a teen, did you know you can move teens into homes alone?!), so when this comes out i'm going to let her party all weekend in Windenburg, maybe even live there if she has the money.

I love how i'm so excited I start up my game just to play a bit more, can't wait for it to come out, it looks so good!

I swear, I have never been this excited for an ep before.

@fullspiral , great idea. I'd love to see a little bit more of the rivalry and dance offs tomorrow, though.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

I swear, I have never been this excited for an ep before.

@fullspiral , great idea. I'd love to see a little bit more of the rivalry and dance offs tomorrow, though.

I really want to see more of that too, and how the groups interact.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Diving boards and diving rocks aside - am I the only one who noticed that glass floor (at 0.04)?! So Awesome! :love:
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    Diving boards and diving rocks aside - am I the only one who noticed that glass floor (at 0.04)?! So Awesome! :love:

I love that! It looks like you can see down to the level underneath.
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 556 Member

That is cool!

qnp7iq.jpg
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Wait so we're getting a longer trailer tomorrow?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

edited November 2015
    Wait so we're getting a longer trailer tomorrow?

Yes =) .

It looks like sims can finally toast with other sims (not only at the bar) - I love it. And they drink be... uhm juice out of juice mugs:

Bier.jpg

So many little details <3
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

I agree @MolliMontana I love when they raise the stein in a cheer. And I love that they will enjoy a beer at the pub.
    Ah this pack really does seem to focus on the going out aspect and bonding with your family/friends. I really miss simple activities, only talking and dancing to a radio does get boring after awhile, but this pack seems to be adressing those things.

A lot of people say they don't listen, but this is something we all asked for, activities, spending time with family and friends and actually focus on skills and likes (club system). This is the perfect pack to adress those things, i'm so happy this might become my new fav (after Spa day)!

@MDianaSanders, I just noticed the glass floors, they look awesome! Hopefully we'll see more '" hidden" hints in tomorrow's trailer!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • FloofjeFloofje Posts: 181 Member
    Quaay wrote: »

That is cool!

qnp7iq.jpg

Now I look at this better I see the MC Hammer pants :joy:
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I agree @MolliMontana I love when they raise the stein in a cheer. And I love that they will enjoy a beer at the pub.

Exactly. With the pub my elders have finally a legit place where they can meet and have fun together.

I mean the lounge was "okay-ish" but if I see a location like this:

512x288_revolution3.jpg

I don't necessarily think of a place for elders :/ .

A pub like this is more accurate if you ask me:

70_1dick_macks_pub_dingle_ireland.jpg

(of course many elders visit lounges, yada yada yada, I know that but you all get the point I hope ^^)