Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Completed all the aspirations!

My sim, Alissa queen has completed all the aspirations. I started her out with the mean, goofball, and bro traits. She started in the criminal career. Since then, she has married Allison May and adopted 3 children with her. Her spouse died of old age, and she married Rickey Phelps. She had 2 beautiful children with him and had a step child. She has went through 157 days of her life completing these aspirations. No cheats were involved unless the aspiration goal was completed but not checked off. While completing these she maxed out Charisma, Comedy, Cooking, Fishing, Fitness, Gardening, Guitar, Logic, Mischief, Mixology, Painting, and Writing. This was an interesting challenge I put myself up to, and I'm proud I did it.

Comments

• PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Excellent! Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment for one Sim. Which one(s) were your most favorite to work on?
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Nice going!
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    gennersx wrote: »
    My sim, Alissa queen has completed all the aspirations. I started her out with the mean, goofball, and bro traits. She started in the criminal career. Since then, she has married Allison May and adopted 3 children with her. Her spouse died of old age, and she married Rickey Phelps. She had 2 beautiful children with him and had a step child. She has went through 157 days of her life completing these aspirations. No cheats were involved unless the aspiration goal was completed but not checked off. While completing these she maxed out Charisma, Comedy, Cooking, Fishing, Fitness, Gardening, Guitar, Logic, Mischief, Mixology, Painting, and Writing. This was an interesting challenge I put myself up to, and I'm proud I did it.
    Way to go! Congratulations, that is a huge accomplishment. I like to play on Long, so there's enough time to complete at least the initially chosen aspiration. I did have one Sim complete one and moved on to another. But, playing a Legacy Challenge on 'Normal' makes it very hard. Again, congratulations! We're not worthy, we're not worthy.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 712 Member
    Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment. The most aspirations I've completed with one Sim are 3 or 4 I think. It can get repetitive at times because I pretty much always have an athletic, a painter and a nerd brain in my families. I also recently did both the Mischevious ones, it was really fun, that was the first time I explored the Mischief skill.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Cool! Good job! I've been planning on doing this myself, just never get around to it ^^
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Congratulations! I'm working towards that with my sim.
  • AbsolXAbsolX Posts: 8 New Member
    Wow! I'm going to guess that you had to use an age back potion?
    Anyway I'm trying to do it with my one household (no cheats or potions). I just started with a computer geek, bookworm, and painter.
  • gennersxgennersx Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Pamhamlet said:
    > Excellent! Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment for one Sim. Which one(s) were your most favorite to work on?

Well, the fishing one was definitely a challenge catching all of the fish, and so was painting masterpieces in the painter extraordinaire aspiration. My favorite one was the chief of mischief because of the sims reactions to the mischief interactions, like "streaking".
    > @AbsolX said:
    > Wow! I'm going to guess that you had to use an age back potion?
    > Anyway I'm trying to do it with my one household (no cheats or potions). I just started with a computer geek, bookworm, and painter.

Yeah, I played on normal, and I used around 4-5 potions of youth. These were not hard to get, since in here lifetime she earned around 150k satisfaction points. I bought her all the traits with the points, and she still had 50k left over.
  • lilacksblilacksb Posts: 440 Member
    edited November 2015
    Congrats? I've done that too. I have a Supersim which I have has since release who had completed all aspirations, jobs & collections then I save her away until new content comes out and then bring her back to complete and new jobs,collections etc..
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Congrats. Now what will you do since you have finished the goals in the game? I would be bored.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Congrats! I have a save where I am about half way thru the aspirations and have all the traits from points, but I tend to take breaks from playing it for a bit at a time.
    p8L4V6v.png
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Congrats. Now what will you do since you have finished the goals in the game? I would be bored.

She still has plenty to do. Skills, careers, collecting, etc.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Skills, Career, Collecting. Where is the sandbox? Just asking as I would have to have more sandbox to play rather than a bucket list. But it is indeed an achievement to finish the handful of aspirations in this game because they are weighted down with a bucket list of things to finish and accomplish (especially without cheating) and as I said I would have been bored to tears doing all that.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Skills, Career, Collecting. Where is the sandbox? Just asking as I would have to have more sandbox to play rather than a bucket list. But it is indeed an achievement to finish the handful of aspirations in this game because they are weighted down with a bucket list of things to finish and accomplish (especially without cheating) and as I said I would have been bored to tears doing all that.

I simply answered that there is still lots more to do after completing aspirations. That's how I like to play in my sandbox. :)
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Congrats! Did you work with several aspirations simultaneously or do them one at the time? I have only completed a couple of aspirations as I focus more on roleplaying. I like to pick few aspirations that suit the sim and work on those to get some points.
    > @luimistelija said:
    > Congrats! Did you work with several aspirations simultaneously or do them one at the time? I have only completed a couple of aspirations as I focus more on roleplaying. I like to pick few aspirations that suit the sim and work on those to get some points.

I did them simultaneously, I switched between multiple, as it would have taken so much longer to do one at a time. But I did focus on 3-4 at a time.
  • Princess_SerenePrincess_Serene Posts: 15 Member
    Have you completed the grilled cheese aspiration? The one unlocked by eating three grilled cheese in a row?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    That's quite a feat.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    For the cooking aspirations which one did you do?