Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So will there be a patch Tuesday or a pack announcement?

Comments

• elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    ejoslin wrote: »
    A patch being Tuesday doesn't mean a pack won't be announced Wednesday. But it would make it likely to be a SP as opposed to a GP.

No. We always get the necessary files/file changes in preparation for a new pack with the patch right before it. A stuff pack announced on Wednesday would mean we'll get another patch on Thursday. They would never do that.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    I am ready for the good news of a repairman in the patch. Would be even better if there will be more depth to it.

Repair toddlers confirmed. :o:D

---

Tuesday is possibly going to be patch day. A game pack/stuff pack announcement may be in a few weeks, but released in January.

Repair Toddlers would be hilarious lol.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I still want a game or stuffpack in Nov to make the wait for Get Together easier.

And imagine if it s a holiday stuffpack they could port in the skeleton fish,haunted fishbowl and demon door.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Hopefully a patch. The claim bed/loss of autonomy is really grating on me! And I can't stand facepaint and all of my current families' work clothes now include facepaint.

Also hope that it will include the Trick or Treat items. :)

I just noticed facepaint on my painting Sim -- her brother in the Astronaut career doesn't have the face paint, and haven't noticed her parents (Athlete and Detective) either. Still a bit annoying. I haven't dared to use the Claim Bed with any of my Sims because I don't want them to lose autonomy.

I don't use the claim bed interaction either but I still have the bug. I guess after a while with the same sim sleeping in the same bed the bed gets claimed anyway. Or maybe the bug just came when the claim feature got patched but really isn't only attached to that. Weird how not everyone gets the same bugs, especially this one as its a bug concerning beds, which everyone uses :smiley:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    elelunicy wrote: »
    There won't be a pack announcement on Wednesday. The patch being on a Tuesday (as opposed to a Thursday) pretty much confirms that. This week's news blog post will be on Get Together.

Maybe next week then.

I think Get Together is the only pack for the rest of the year.

Hopefully we'll get the new game pack in January.

you are wrong
    Im sure will be 10 packs this fiscal year
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I still want a game or stuffpack in Nov to make the wait for Get Together easier.

And imagine if it s a holiday stuffpack they could port in the skeleton fish,haunted fishbowl and demon door.

I wonder if they'll reappear with Supernaturals.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    What do you guys think?

Why would there be one?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Woot! There will be much popcorn no matter what. :lol:

WhaPop_zps4jinudl0.png
  • Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    I can't wait for the patch to come and go without even a whisper of the "hinted" repairman. Then time will continue on and Get Together will come out and we'll realize they were just talking about creating a handiness club with the pack. It seems they always like to phrase things in ways they know fans will misinterpret in a positive way only to disappoint later because they didn't actually mean what they strongly hinted at.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    I can't wait for the patch to come and go without even a whisper of the "hinted" repairman. Then time will continue on and Get Together will come out and we'll realize they were just talking about creating a handiness club with the pack. It seems they always like to phrase things in ways they know fans will misinterpret in a positive way only to disappoint later because they didn't actually mean what they strongly hinted at.

Noooo. I miss the NPCs. :(
    Trailer for GT has been confirmed for Tuesday from thesims on twitter.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I doubt they will do a trailer and a patch :/
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    I doubt they will do a trailer and a patch :/

They ve confirmed the trailer for Tuesday and the handy man hint said Tuesday which more likely means a patch.
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Hopefully a patch. The claim bed/loss of autonomy is really grating on me! And I can't stand facepaint and all of my current families' work clothes now include facepaint.

Also hope that it will include the Trick or Treat items. :)

Can you tell me what this bug does? I want to try to avoid it, thanks love :smile: . I haven't used it yet, but now I'm scared to lol.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    where does it say there will be anything on Tuesday?

This tweet by TheSims strongly suggests we're going to get something next tuesday.

How did I not realize that??!! Good catch!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    hopefully something will be done about the hospital birth bug
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »

I've been a bit concerned about this since I heard the trailer was coming on Tuesday...if this is the case, will they ever learn?
  • YoonYoon Posts: 44 Member
    > @KeyserFn said:
    > hopefully something will be done about the hospital birth bug

Wait, there was a problem with hospital birth? I surely didn't notice any. (Although husbands panicking for a second then going off to play computer game did annoy me a little bit. Hope they would make pre parental panic a stronger moodlet so to-be fathers don't play bilblock on a hospital computer)
    The patch team and ep team are two different entinties.
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Could we see a patch Monday? There have been some patches that were released on a Monday.
    Aussie_Simmer
    No the repairman hint said Tuesday. That s tomorrow.
    Yoon wrote: »
    > @KeyserFn said:

Wait, there was a problem with hospital birth? I surely didn't notice any. (Although husbands panicking for a second then going off to play computer game did annoy me a little bit. Hope they would make pre parental panic a stronger moodlet so to-be fathers don't play bilblock on a hospital computer)

Andrew Arcade said it glitched out for him but his sim was a pregnant male.
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    I don't know if anyone else is having issues but I am.They won't give birth or have difficulties or something it's just odd
    Yoon wrote: »
    > @KeyserFn said:

b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • pinkfairyqueenpinkfairyqueen Posts: 240 Member
    I have been having issues lately where I have to reset my sims like every 5 minutes. Which I don't understand why it's doing that , I don't use cc/mods - just for the reason I have never been successful with them and ended up hurting my game play more with them, when I did try them. Anyways though, no cc, but my game is really glitchy!
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    I think a patch is pretty much confirmed to be on tuesday, but I also hope that there is a game pack announced and I'd love for it to be restaurant/date themed, something like that would go so well with GT! :)

I want it tooo!