Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for mods I use to have

kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
Since I no longer have all the stuff from when I use to play sims 2, I have had to start over. I need to find the mod that was a refrigerator that you never had to fill. Also want to know witch extension pack has sims putting food away for left overs? Please help if you can.

Comments

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited October 2015
    I don't know if this is the one you mean but I found it at modthesims.info http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=85888

They still have quite a variety of game mods for the sims 2. I use them for item mods and TSR (thesimsresource) for clothing and such.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    thanks duhboy. not the one I meant but am going to use it, so thanks. Do you know of one to make the food the sims eat fill them up?
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Not that I've found yet, but I'll certainly keep looking. Its plum annoying to have to feed them 3 plates of food to get them full.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    LOL sure is
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I'm not familiar with those mods, but hopefully I can help you with the leftovers. That feature (putting food in the fridge for leftovers) came with the Seasons expansion. The nice thing about Seasons is that food they grow, or the fish they catch, will fill them up faster so that they don't have to eat multiple plates of food. But, you have to stay on top of them so that they don't continue to eat after their green hunger bar is full.
  • Options
    Thanks Cabelle