Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 In Winter (MOD)

Comments

• mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Why people are too afraid of mods? This mod will just change textures, coding-free.
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    mrnhmath wrote: »
    Why people are too afraid of mods? This mod will just change textures, coding-free.

The last mod I used was sweet fx, when I went to uninstall it I had issues. I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the sims for it to go away. This is one reason people are concerned about using mods. I would love to use the fall mod, and even this winter one when it comes out, but I do not trust them anymore.
    shellbeme wrote: »

The last mod I used was sweet fx, when I went to uninstall it I had issues. I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the sims for it to go away. This is one reason people are concerned about using mods. I would love to use the fall mod, and even this winter one when it comes out, but I do not trust them anymore.

SweetFX is a external tool, not a mod.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    It's so christmassy <3
    CSp2IpHXAAADUMP.png:large

Remember when people were saying seasons was imoossible cause of backgrounds? Lol a modder did it so..
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I'm using the fall mod right now, I love it...I need seasons! I'll be waiting anxiously for this one to be completed!
    You will have 0 problems if you use updated mods, download from trusted creators and websites, backup your save every time and not using abandoned core/script/xml mods.
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member

Same difference to me. It was far too much like reliving my TS3 days :) I will just wait impatiently for seasons.

Same difference to me. It was far too much like reliving my TS3 days :) I will just wait impatiently for seasons.

But is different, SweetFX can be used to various other games. It don't mess with your game files, since it don't touch in they, you only had to remove file per file completely and don't leave any trace
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Wow that looks amazing, I am going to download it. I wonder if the Autumn & Winter mod can work together or will it conflict?
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    It's so christmassy <3

Remember when people were saying seasons was imoossible cause of backgrounds? Lol a modder did it so..

Yeah, just like they said about the recoloring now a modder has figure this out also. Soon they may even figure out how to not have a loading screen to visit neighbors or lots next door.
  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I will as long as all the green is gone and the trees are all bare. It looks amazing tho
    lovlyb wrote: »
    Wow that looks amazing, I am going to download it. I wonder if the Autumn & Winter mod can work together or will it conflict?

They will conflict, since they change the same textures
    New screen
    CSqPEGiWoAAskJR.png:large

• IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Looks gorgeous!
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    There is actual snow falling from the sky. I am def getting this.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2015
    It's so christmassy <3

A guru already said they could be done. What do you care what "people" say?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    I've been following his progress and I can't wait to have it in my game! The Autumn mod is great but this one is just SO PRETTY I can't handle it <3<3
    [
  • TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    Is this out yet? <_< i need it for a winter wedding lol! >_>
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Oh My!
    CSvcr1_WoAEot8w.png:large
    CSvctm6WcAAJfbw.png:large
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    I can't even :O Can't wait to get my hands on this prettiness
    CSv-lRXWIAUKMy_.png:large
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    If you follow the link in LGR's tweet....it appears to be ready.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • SimsDreamSimsDream Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi everyone I'm SimCookie (sadly my name is not correct on the forum :( ) thank you for your comments, the mod is not ready yet, It was just a news where I announce that I'm working on a snow mod! I do want to wait that the new patch be released and after it's everything is okay I will release it. And thank you again for your comments ! :)
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    SimsDream wrote: »
    Hi everyone I'm SimCookie (sadly my name is not correct on the forum :( ) thank you for your comments, the mod is not ready yet, It was just a news where I announce that I'm working on a snow mod! I do want to wait that the new patch be released and after it's everything is okay I will release it. And thank you again for your comments ! :)

Okay I'll keep an eye out. When I clicked on the link I saw the big green download button. ;)
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    edited November 2015
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I've been following his progress, but I really don't know if I will. I can see snow in GF, and maybe Newcrest, but not really in WC and OS.

I hope when we get real weather, we can set it to which "world" we want to have it.

ETA: It does look very nice though!

Yes, I use the fall one and it was Great and so easy, went well with Holloween.
    http://dani-paradise.com/2015/06/15/autumn-in-the-sims-4/

@The_SimScraper
    Is it out and were do we download it at?