Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hagfisher wrote: »
    Today I viewed the world from the eyes of a child sim.

And it was horrifying.

9sb3m0.jpg

Well I'll be sleeping well tonight! :P
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Gotta scare more people!
    tktxGwA.jpg

"OH GOSH, I THINK MY HEART JUST STOPPED."
    kSK6KsF.jpg

"Oh no! Don't die! I was only joking around."
    LfYg6Pk.jpg

"Haha. Gotcha!"
    SZQwXY3.jpg

"Well played, Mort."
    JqHOqiw.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »
    My interpretation of the Disney Princesses as sims:
    princess%20background.png

Not going too much for accuracy, I can't make sims from faces to save my life. :)

Good job though! Will you do other princesses or princes?

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • HarollyHarolly Posts: 75 Member
    When my Doctor sim went to a home visit...

10-20-15_10-15-47nbspPM_zpszhds3jet.png

'Stttooppp! Come back! It's just a little injection!!!'

xgu3gOi.gif
    "It's just called a phone."
    "What an impractical name."
  • AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    Meet my latest Sim: Ricki Hopeful, Oasis Springs newest resident! My usual style of game play revolves around large families and maxing a career, you know, the white picket fence lifestyle, so I thought it was time to change it up a bit, create a loner (stay away Don Lothario!) who wants to collect interesting things, who is neat whilst very clumsy. Add all those things together and wallah, welcome Ricki! 1zn0w2d.png

Who has time to be indoors with your not-so high quality possessions when there are things to be found? Not Ricki! 2iowj.png

Not too far into my day and who have I come across? Don! Run Ricki, run! 2vt2v4m.png

Darn it! Maybe if I ignore him he won't lay those beautiful eyes on me... 281rtl.png

Maybe not. 2mab68.png
  • EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    edited October 2015
    Harolly wrote: »
    When my Doctor sim went to a home visit...

10-20-15_10-15-47nbspPM_zpszhds3jet.png

'Stttooppp! Come back! It's just a little injection!!!'

LOL. That actually happens to me at work all the time (I'm a pediatric nurse), I never run after my patients when they try to get away though. :joy:
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    isleroux wrote: »
    10-27-15_4-51-27nbspPM.png
    Even Tinkerbell has to do her homework in Sims :)
    Awesome picture!

• WillowxPillowWillowxPillow Posts: 189 Member
    She acts like she is playing some awful music when in reality it's very beautiful to listen to.

ygQaIYN.png

5bwOclR.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    isleroux wrote: »
    10-27-15_4-51-27nbspPM.png
    Even Tinkerbell has to do her homework in Sims :)
    This is gorgeous! <3
    Ilseroux, fab pic. Gave me a few ideas too. Thanks.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    Why didn't they make the hand buzzer thing a 'trick' option? :tongue:

"Hey, nice to meet you."
    rKbiuni.jpg

"SIKE."
    7e8MN5E.jpg
    aXKtOZ5.jpg

*insert yelling here*
    udnFMTm.jpg

"Whoa, you need to take a chill pill..."
    hZFVQUm.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
  • VehritasVehritas Posts: 146 Member
    Desy and her mother may get along like cats and dogs, but they certainly have whole...popular with the boys...trait in common.

0014lass014554_zpsy2meuiuv.jpg

0014lass014566_zps2klf1lxa.jpg
  • Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    Mafe5125 wrote: »

Her best friend Isabella also has a son. His name is Milo. :)
    2it0t8n.jpg
    25p5y5c.jpg
    qqspcg.jpg

When I have a Son I'm actually going to name him Milo! (Like, Actual son, not my sims son.) I <3 The name ;p

That's really cool! :D
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    Bella's expression as she watched a small alien child beat up a human child in a fight LOL
    367aaf63bfae87352e8c97eacb941b81.jpg
    a0b54d4c694418517e3e3f6f67bc8a4c.png

I finally threw a spooky party in my game and took many screenshots

For some reason Summer Holiday showed up without a costume :D
    c137214332e7642637d1a16292067ba5.jpg

Bella Goth showed up as.....herself? That's one of the Secret Agent career costumes isn't it? (that's her default career I'm pretty sure)
    cefcadc8e7d74443ea1b3a1fa3b80a00.jpg

Zoe Patel spent the entire time carving like 5 pumpkins and they were all the cat version omg
    Also, the sim in that big llama mascot costume is the blonde sim from Spa Day (idk if her actual name is Serena Sinclair or if I named her that? I don't remember) but she was actually pregnant all through the party and just sat in that one spot moaning and complaining, and then as soon as she left I got a popup notification saying she had delivered her baby lol
    0ca5843e51e8d8b281ccb7bded66eae1.jpg

This sim Lilliana I've posted in here a couple of times is still the prettiest sim in my game in my opinion lol
    e28b72919d84578d2f49347d62c61142.jpg

Katrina still seems pretty into it even though she's getting up there in age
    907deda57ead3b154660fb70a569052f.jpg

I invited Dina too, but I never saw her until the party was almost over! I was wondering where she was and apparently she went off to the pool by herself lol, I didn't even get to see what her costume was
    031bb3b49bdb67de7779c202d48ca453.jpg

And it's a good thing one of my sims dressed up as a maid for the party because there was plenty of mess to clean up afterwards
    366f946cb77d1e02928ab6aecb573391.jpg

The funny thing is I made my sims a basement just so there would be plenty of room for the party and it ended up being the coolest looking room in their entire house lol (I usually don't use basements but I totally will in the future now)
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
    jsn wrote: »

[...]

And it's a good thing one of my sims dressed up as a maid for the party because there was plenty of mess to clean up afterwards

The funny thing is I made my sims a basement just so there would be plenty of room for the party and it ended up being the coolest looking room in their entire house lol (I usually don't use basements but I totally will in the future now)

The Bella outfit is the Villain outfit for Secret Agent career, yes. :P

And that floor tile looks cool. Is it CC? I don't remember seeing that in my game...
    832XG3D.gif
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    jsn wrote: »

[...]

The Bella outfit is the Villain outfit for Secret Agent career, yes. :P

And that floor tile looks cool. Is it CC? I don't remember seeing that in my game...

Yep it's cc, it's from here : http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/k-omu2/downloads/details/category/sims4-floors/title/lux-flooring/id/1310873/
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • I love all your screenshots, guys! I myself haven't played for ages - too much stuff to do for university. :bawling:
    Happy Simming! <3
    edited October 2015
    To make a long story short, as I was going through my external HD/notebook, I found a sims4 backup from August. I didn't know I backed the game up at that time. (remember my HD crashed sept. 4ish) I was like thank you, Lord! <3

Because I like the newer version of my game, I removed the current saves folder from my game, saved it to the backup drive, then put in the old saves folder from my backup HD to upload all my sims and lots (going into the game to do this) that I wanted to my library. Afterwards, I removed the old saves folder and put the current one back in. That way I can go to the gallery and add all my old sims and lots to my game.

Dekay, that other sim in your pics is cute.

Laz, your pics gave me a chuckle. :p

jsn, I still haven't done a Halloween party. maybe I will Sunday.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    @DeKay Your Sim is so cute and I love all the mischevous antics he always seems to be up to! Just tickles me! :D

@Lazarus_B4R Motley Crue indeed! Lol--love how they all showed up to the Spa looking like that! :p
  • CoffeeZombieSimsCoffeeZombieSims Posts: 86 Member
    10-31-15_3-06nbspAM_zpswi6awqik.png
    So close, yet so far.
    I like having fun, not trying to be original.
    Zoome Diaries
  • AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    "What do you want to be when you grow up?" "Spider-Man." (a terrified looking one at that, lol) kalhg7.png
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited October 2015
    Moose Dubros was jogging in my Simself's neighborhood and he saw my Simself painting. Since my Simself didn't wear glasses to work, let's just say he's wore contact lenses to work.
    OGmWSs3.png

sT76zz9.png
    Vivian Lewis stopped by to hang out with my Simself.

iCdi6Ko.png
    Wow. My Simself is really tense.

WCoD8HC.png
    Chris is a great friend to my Simself. Why? He's willing to listen to my Simself's complaints and problems.

p10AC79.png
    My Simself hangs out with my Sim versions of Adin Kolansky and Lance Stewart (Lance210). (At least I did a great job making them :P) Both of them are famous Vine stars!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited October 2015
    Well.... I'm trying to prepare for Sophia, Mila, and their sister Marisol (they all live together now in the Don's house) to have their first ever Spooky Party. In the meantime ..here are a few random screenshots of what has been going on...

10-31-15_12-03-36nbspPM.png[/img]

Pilar Hernandez (Mom): You're upset because that manplum died?
    Mila Hernandez through mouthfuls of taco casserole: I had some great times with that manplum!

Sophia, Theresa and Nina Caliente:

10-31-15_12-08-51nbspPM.png[/img]

Nina: "This used to be our house you know.."
    Theresa: "Not awkward at all.."
    Sophia: "We could have a sleep-over!"

Sophia meets Katrina Caliente for the first time:

10-31-15_12-11-41nbspPM.png[/img]

Katrina: "I heard that manplum died! I want my houseback!"

Luckily, Sophia won them over with her cooking prowess and they all became good friends:

10-31-15_12-14-07nbspPM.png[/img]
    10-31-15_12-14-23nbspPM.png[/img]

So I'm trying to get Mila to meet someone instead of continuing to stalk Adam all the time. (It was starting to creep ME out.) She met this adorable sim named Tyler Wallis and they really hit it off :) Dem eyes ... <3

10-31-15_12-55-33nbspPM.png[/img]

But... wait.. :( is he... glowing? ..... I seriously couldn't write this stuff up better on my own...

10-31-15_12-58-57nbspPM.png[/img]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top