Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it worth it?

2...Next

Comments

• AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    It's OK for what it is. I wouldn't be paying full price. I was lucky I was able to get it on a Gift Card I won, so I got it for free. I would suggest people wait for a sale. It's not really 'essential' to me. Although there is a lot in it I do like.

I was disappointed that there didn't seem to be as much in it compared to other Stuff Packs. But mainly I felt there was a lot missing from what I considered to be iconic "70's 80's and 90's" items like the namesake is supposed to be... Like No platform Shoes, Blazers, more of the grunge stuff from the early 90's. More Ra-Ra skirts from the 80's. That kind of thing.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    I enjoyed this pack, though admittedly I would have preferred it being 60's, 70's and 90's, just skip right over the 80's please! That said, I think it is worth it. It's a nostalgia pack. I like the clothing and the artwork items, as well as most of the furniture items, though admittedly I don't use the boom box stereo.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    This stuff pack and the Pets expansion are the only 2 things I have uninstalled and kept uninstalled. I honestly didn't use one thing from this stuff pack very often, if at all, and I was bummed because I paid full price and was super excited about it.
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    One of the better stuff packs. Personally, $20 is too much for any stuff pack, but you could easily find it for cheaper elsewhere. If you want a stuff pack, I'd recommend getting High-End Loft Stuff or Fast Lane Stuff before getting this, possibly Master Suite Stuff.
  • Gucio92Gucio92 Posts: 11 New Member
    This is my favorite stuff pack. A lot of useful objects and a lot of useful clothes. Definitely worth buying.
  • Rebekah909Rebekah909 Posts: 11 New Member
    yep! i like it a lot
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Please be mindful of necroposting and bumping old threads if there's no new info to contribute that'd warrant it being revived ^^; As this is an old discussion I'll close the thread from here.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top