Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Airis6962´s Builds & Sims for TS4-NEW! 🌟January'23 Creations🌟 p.77

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful house Airis! I love the garden! It looks so stately! Love your soft colour palette! Especially for the living room, dining room and the kitchen. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you so much, @rosemow and @yanti68 :smiley:
    Hugs <3<3<3
  • SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    Congrats for the interview, my dear! I understood something, I need translator, please! LOL :D

Your last house is awesome, as all the others! <3
    Callouts_Positive_XOXOXO.png

• PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Beautiful and so elegant :)<3
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    The Last Home is gorgeous @AIRIS6962 I loved design and you did such a great job decorating it
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    The Last Home is very lovely Airis :love: Those windows with the balconies are fantastic. Brilliant bit of moo work there :smiley: Awesome mausoleum too! lol about the xmas/funeral wreath. Clever re-purposing of that object :star:
    Simsikeiko wrote: »
    Congrats for the interview, my dear! I understood something, I need translator, please! LOL :D

Your last house is awesome, as all the others! <3
    Callouts_Positive_XOXOXO.png

Thank you so much, Keiko linda !! :love: I was a bit jealous because you always post in other threads and never in mine. But as we say "In blacksmith house, wooden knife" or "The trust is disgusting" I´m just joking, you know so well ;) You give me your comments always by phone LOL

Hugs and kisses <3<3<3
    Manssom wrote: »
    Beautiful and so elegant :)<3

Thank you so much, dear !! I really felt inspired with this challenge. Hugs <3
    Cbear13 wrote: »
    The Last Home is gorgeous @AIRIS6962 I loved design and you did such a great job decorating it

Thank you so much sweetie !! I´m happy to see you here on my thread. I have to visit yours, I really admire your creations. Hugs <3

Fischio wrote: »
    The Last Home is very lovely Airis :love: Those windows with the balconies are fantastic. Brilliant bit of moo work there :smiley: Awesome mausoleum too! lol about the xmas/funeral wreath. Clever re-purposing of that object :star:

Thank you so much dear !! Yes, I had a doubt about the xmas wreath, I told myself if it would look irreverent :joy: LOL But it´s the only I could find LOL Hugs <3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited October 2015
    The Last Home is a gorgeous build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very traditional and luxurious! Love how you overlap with two different windows in your build! :) Curious, are you also aware about the Z-fighting issue (flickering in graphics)? Anyways, love the roofing too and even the porch! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the hedges and even the fountain out front! The mausoleum and the cemetery looks so memorable and lovely! And your interior, beautiful! Love the soft colors you chose with a rich and vivid redness in some of the rooms!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best luck for Build n Share challenge as well! :smiley:

EDIT: Sorry, typo! :sweat_smile: It should be BnS, not Build me! :sweat_smile:
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thank you so much for your comments @RyeCris16 !! :smiley:
    Well, I overlapped up to with 3 different windows indeed ;) I had no idea what the Z-fighting issue!! (I googled it to know LOL) and this is because I´ve not noticed flickering in graphics at all. Maybe it´s because I have a powerful new laptop with an awesome graphic card!!

Thank you so much again, dear. Hugs <3
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Thank you so much, Brenna !! <3<3<3 Friday before Halloween !! Let´s party !!! WOOT WOOT !! :smiley:
    Victorian

A request made by #Airis6962 #DNARequestTeam for @a_niles06 #nocc #moo #playtested #garden #landscape #pool #jacuzzi #bbq #bar #playground #kidsrooms #nursery #ensuite #masterbedroom #studyroom #dinning #living #kitchen #christmas decor #emptyroom and a #basement for you to add more stuff for your sims.

Well, I couldn´t upload it with that description because they said I had a forbbiden word !! :dizzy:

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/EBE2E5E67F5311E58C2227A1C5B257BF?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Airis6962&max=50&maxis=false

24-10-2015_18-49-24.png

30-10-2015_18-23-55.png

30-10-2015_18-25-23.png

30-10-2015_18-35-12.png

30-10-2015_18-55-14.png

30-10-2015_18-49-07.png

30-10-2015_18-37-46.png

30-10-2015_18-51-03.png

30-10-2015_19-07-23.png

30-10-2015_19-08-28.png

30-10-2015_19-10-10.png

30-10-2015_19-11-00.png

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh gorgeous house @AIRIS6962 I especially like the exterior design its beautiful
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    Thank you so much, dear @Cbear13 !
    <3 Hugs
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Victorian is such a very pretty home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The roofing and the tower are very nice! Very nice roof covered wraparound front porch! The Christmas wreath is a nice touch on the front door. The flowrrs and plants look very pretty in the front garden! The type of and placement of the windows on the home looks nice. The blue colour of the exterior is very nice. The garage looks great! The flowers look nice lining the edge of the driveway. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme is very nice. The living room is a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting on the sofa or armchairs having a chat, watching tv, listening to the piano being played and keeping warm near the fire. They will enjoy listeming to music from the gramophone as well. The Christmas tree in the music alcove corner and the garland on the wall are nice festive touches there. The wall paneling looks nice. The teaset is a nice home touch on the coffee table, and the wall mirror looks nice. The grandfather clock looks homely. Very nice windows dining alcove! Sims will enjoy dining at the table with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The curtains look very pretty there! The flowers on the table are nice for sims to see whilst eating their meals. Very nice master bedroom! It looks very nice how it is furnished ! The curtains look nice draped over the birds oh the bedhead wall and the mirrors look nice either sides of them. The walk in clothes and shoes dressing room is so nice! Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area in the room! Sims will enjoy resting there having a read of a book from the bookshelf. The curtains there look very nice. Very nice wall paneling. The clock, toiletries and candles are nice touches on the dresser. The flowers add to the nice look of the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! The layout of the room is very nice! The counters look very nice how they are placed in the room. The island work bench table counter is great! The knives block, hot chocolate items, jars and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches in the room. The furnishing of each of the rooms through the home is very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The greenery covered trellis gazebo is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating them at the table, enjoying the very nice outdoors views! Nice hot tub nook. Sims will enjoy resting in the tub. Very nice playground and games area for child sims to have fun playing on the pirate ship and monkey bars and all sims to enjoy playing chess at the chess table. The hedging around the edges and the floral arch entrance looks nice. The pool looks very nice with the rock waterfall on the side of it.
    The home is so very nice, both indoors, the exterior and outside areas! :)
    Thank you so much, my dearest Rose !! <3 As you can see I have my mind and my heart already in Chritsmas ;) Victorians are perfect for Christmas, aren´t they? :smiley:
    HUGS
    Thank you so much, my dearest Bree !! <3<3<3
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great builds, Airi! I love your attention to detail and the landscaping is always gorgeous. You can definitely tell you took your time to make things look as great as possible!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    @AIRIS6962 It is BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this for me. It is perfect for my simmies :) I really appreciate your hard work and the time you spent!! Thank you thank you thank you!!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Beautiful work, Inma! The interiors are so tasteful and elegant and the landscaping is Fabulous! I Love the gazebo and waterfall. <3<3
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Great builds, Airi! I love your attention to detail and the landscaping is always gorgeous. You can definitely tell you took your time to make things look as great as possible!

Thank you so much, sweetie !! Welcome to my thread!! I think you make wonderful creations too :smile:
    a_niles06 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962 It is BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this for me. It is perfect for my simmies :) I really appreciate your hard work and the time you spent!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Well, it´s the best you could tell me, that you like it ;) I´m glad for it and I hope your enjoy it in your game the same as I enjoyed making it for you. Hugs :)
    Beautiful work, Inma! The interiors are so tasteful and elegant and the landscaping is Fabulous! I Love the gazebo and waterfall. <3<3

Thank you so much, my dearest Cath !! <3<3<3
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    All your houses both in the TS3 as the TS4 are beautiful and elegant. You create also super elegant and cozy interiors.
    Besides, you know, that I liked always everything what you create and I'm very glad that you're doing it again.
    Not to mention that I like and admire you as a wonderful person since the time, when I have met you first time on old MP ♥
    Sorry for errors in English if I have made them.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top