Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @Meggles Downton abbey! *flargles* have you already started watching the new season? I watched the first episode but weirdly enough my bf wants to watch it with me so I can't watch it on my own xD I guess he had to sit around while I watched it so often that he is now intrigued too xD
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    haylz18 wrote: »
    @Julyvee94 sorry missed you out! Thanks for the advice =)

Haha well I tried ^^ good luck! :) I wish I had a chance to see my ex again. He cheated on me and I found out on facebook and never saw him again. I kinda still want to punch him in the face, lol xD I really missed out on all those great revenge opportunities.

@eXokamikaze Good luck with your applications! :) *does the ninjapig is awesome dance*

Aww thats plum. You could create his simself and feed him to a cow plant?!

that's a great idea xD I do still have pictures somewhere... hehehe. But still I'm kinda mad at myself that I confronted him on his cheating via text instead of waiting for him to come to my house (it was a two hour drive from where he lived) and then slam the door in his face xD GAH, that would have been fun. But 16-year-old me was all whiny and didn't think about it :P

Lol! That reminds me of an exboyfriend who actually failed to mention that he already was in a long-distance relationship for the entire time we were together. Then one day he found out his girlfriend was coming back to the country so he broke up with me on the phone.

We met once shortly afterwards for a very awkward breakup picnic (we met at a park and he decided to bring food for whatever reason). I basically said something along the lines of "You're a plum. But I'll take the baguette." :D

Ahahaha the memories...
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @Meggles Downton abbey! *flargles* have you already started watching the new season? I watched the first episode but weirdly enough my bf wants to watch it with me so I can't watch it on my own xD I guess he had to sit around while I watched it so often that he is now intrigued too xD

NO, NOT YET!!! I saw some spoilers on twitter, though! :confounded: : / :love: I have to head to tumblr for good links so I can watch ahead of the US schedule.

I am going to be so sad when it's over... :bawling:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    pixalqueenpixalqueen Posts: 230 Member
    @InfraGreen Thanks!

@Meggles It's amazing! Ya a tad gory in areas but overall 100% pure awesomeness! I love that time period, though GOT isn't as gory as The 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Execution (I think that's whats called), that one I didn't make it past the first episode. OMG gory and the details *barf*.
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

Haha well I tried ^^ good luck! :) I wish I had a chance to see my ex again. He cheated on me and I found out on facebook and never saw him again. I kinda still want to punch him in the face, lol xD I really missed out on all those great revenge opportunities.

@eXokamikaze Good luck with your applications! :) *does the ninjapig is awesome dance*

that's a great idea xD I do still have pictures somewhere... hehehe. But still I'm kinda mad at myself that I confronted him on his cheating via text instead of waiting for him to come to my house (it was a two hour drive from where he lived) and then slam the door in his face xD GAH, that would have been fun. But 16-year-old me was all whiny and didn't think about it :P

Lol! That reminds me of an exboyfriend who actually failed to mention that he already was in a long-distance relationship for the entire time we were together. Then one day he found out his girlfriend was coming back to the country so he broke up with me on the phone.

We met once shortly afterwards for a very awkward breakup picnic (we met at a park and he decided to bring food for whatever reason). I basically said something along the lines of "You're a plum. But I'll take the baguette." :D

Ahahaha the memories...

BAHAHAHAHA xD Now I'm really sorry that he was a plum cheater but the thing with the baguette is really funny xD

omg I had this boyfriend when I was 17 we were together for 3 months and it didn't really work out for me so I texted him something like "we should talk when we get home" because we were both on holiday, I wanted to meet with him in person you know xD And he totally misinterpreted the message and he thought I was pregnant and I had to be like "NO, I just wanted to break up" xD god, that was so awkward/plum
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    pixalqueen wrote: »
    @Meggles It's amazing! Ya a tad gory in areas but overall 100% pure awesomeness! I love that time period, though GOT isn't as gory as The 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Execution (I think that's whats called), that one I didn't make it past the first episode. OMG gory and the details *barf*.

Oh, poop. I have B.E. on my DVR, lol! My dad and I are waiting for a free Saturday to start watching them. I'll probably stop in the middle when it gets gory, LOL!
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member

Downton Abbey <3 I got my mom hooked on it, too.
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    JoieWilder wrote: »
    Does anyone get emotional when a project they've been working on for months finally comes together? Rocky Road is doing that to me!

P.S I'm sorry I haven't given any big info on it LOL

Yep! @SummerFalls I'm organizing Season 3. People are going to hate me!

no one hates tinkerbell.

*tackle hugs* @friendsfan367 :)

@Rorygilmore34 is it too late for my simself to be a townie in your let's play? I just made mine last night. She's got a lot of CC, but all that'll disappear when you put her in your game.

It's never too late, @JoieWilder ! :) Where can I find her?
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

Ahahaha the memories...

BAHAHAHAHA xD Now I'm really sorry that he was a plum cheater but the thing with the baguette is really funny xD

omg I had this boyfriend when I was 17 we were together for 3 months and it didn't really work out for me so I texted him something like "we should talk when we get home" because we were both on holiday, I wanted to meet with him in person you know xD And he totally misinterpreted the message and he thought I was pregnant and I had to be like "NO, I just wanted to break up" xD god, that was so awkward/plum

Lol, oh dear. Relationships are hard :D
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Just found this if you ever need, you know, a FIRE.

http://sims4studio.com/post/28567/thread

I need a MASSIVE fire in Season 3, but I don't use mods. This will be interesting.

I have a tip that could help @Rorygilmore34 ! :) Without mods, fires are actually pretty hard to start in TS4... BUT I know something that could help, maybe?

If you have a ghost sim who was killed by fire (meaning they have the "death by fire" trait), when that sim is in the "angry" emotion, if you click a spot on the floor, they can do the interaction "start fire" and a fire will start on that spot! And you can click again and again and start multiple fires :) (Evelyn can do this! :lol: That's how I did the scene where she killed the imaginary Mel, if you remember that).

Now, you'd obviously need a sim who was killed by fire in order to do this :lol: Evelyn's in the gallery, so if you added her to the household you need the fire in and use cheats to make her "angry", you can maybe start your fire? (You don't HAVE to use Ev, but I'm letting you know that you can use her if you need to :))

@Rorygilmore34 There is a cheat to instantly turn a sim into a ghost who died by fire xD

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/death/ghosts.php

make sure to enable testingcheats before using this ^^

Thank youuuuu @JulyVee !! :)
  • Options
    pixalqueenpixalqueen Posts: 230 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    pixalqueen wrote: »

Oh, poop. I have B.E. on my DVR, lol! My dad and I are waiting for a free Saturday to start watching them. I'll probably stop in the middle when it gets gory, LOL!

Ya it gets pretty intense, I may of shed a tear during one part. So for warning, BEWARE (: LOL
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Bear31 wrote: »
    Speaking of Grimm......are you a fan?
    @Bear31
    No, sorry! For some odd reason I'm more into cop, forensic, and lawyery shows (Doctor Who is an exception... and Bob's Burgers, haha!) Oh, and Downton Abbey and Call the Midwife. Period dramasssss :love:

@pixalqueen I want to watch GOT for the fantasy look/feel but I don't like the gory-slicy-stabby bits, lol!

ETA: OHH and I loved Parks & Rec!!!

But it is a cop-ish type show!! It's more of a mash up between supernatural stuff and a cop show cause Nick (main character) is a cop that can see the supernaturalness of the creatures that masquerade as people!! He takes the special/unsolvable cases and solves them!!
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Ps.....almost time for me to head into work!! So if you all don't hear from me at all until later, that's why!!

*hugs all*

Have a good day!!
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    JoieWilder wrote: »
    Does anyone get emotional when a project they've been working on for months finally comes together? Rocky Road is doing that to me!

P.S I'm sorry I haven't given any big info on it LOL

Yep! @SummerFalls I'm organizing Season 3. People are going to hate me!

no one hates tinkerbell.

*tackle hugs* @friendsfan367 :)

@Rorygilmore34 is it too late for my simself to be a townie in your let's play? I just made mine last night. She's got a lot of CC, but all that'll disappear when you put her in your game.

It's never too late, @JoieWilder ! :) Where can I find her?

She's on my gallery under my name. :) I haven't uploaded many sims, so you can't miss her.
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    Hi everyone.
    Doing some writing. My evil cat is at it again. I have a touch lamp on my desk and he knows that he can touch with his nose and it will turn off or on and dim and he plays with it constantly drives me insane lol
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member

Aw thank you July! <3 *snout kisses* ( . . )

*joins in the ninjapig is awesome dance* we all know I can't resist a good dance party :p (though don't invite Alex or she'll try to turn it into an Alex is awesome dance XD )

Aw Alex is more than welcome! The more awesomeness, the better! :smiley:
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    I am catching up on GOT right now. I won't be around much this weekend but just wanted to say you guys rock! And omg @pixalqueen I am loving your story! The background write up was awesome-sauce.
  • Options
    Hi everyone.
    Doing some writing. My evil cat is at it again. I have a touch lamp on my desk and he knows that he can touch with his nose and it will turn off or on and dim and he plays with it constantly drives me insane lol

Wings!!! :) Your cat sounds like he needs his own twitter account or something to tell of his tricks. :lol:
  • Options
    @eXokamikaze @BBQPenguinWings Thank you for your responses eariler (sorry I fell asleep before seeing them :disappointed: )

Just to be clear I'm not to worried about the case details with the case related stuff is the minor part of my worry. I'm more trying to figure out how to handle just her everyday work.

Just as an example say that Alex started working a case with some officer who really annoyed her. That would be a big aspect of her day that she might want to comment on or blog about but that officer might read her blog so she can't really just be like "I had to work with this other officer today and he was so annoying" well I guess she could but if I handle the whole idea realistically that could backfire on her when if it gets brought up to the police chief that she's made disparaging remarks about a coworker on her blog.

So I'm just trying to think of how to balance between keeping with the blog styled theme while still being able to portray her thoughts and attitudes regarding whats going on in her life in a way that will be interesting for readers.

I had actually thought about having her keep kind of an electronic diary of sorts which would be like posts but she's made them private, do you think that would come off a bit forced or could it be considered a fair balance to allow me some leeway. I'm basically just really worried that if I'm constantly having to dodge around certain things it could get boring for people following the blog.

A private/passworded section sounds great in that situation! I'd be interested in seeing what happens, and I know people naturally love a bit of gossip. :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hi everyone.

Wings!!! :) Your cat sounds like he needs his own twitter account or something to tell of his tricks. :lol:

meg we need lol back.yes i know its wings cat but i think you and are the ones who talk about lol the most.
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • Options
    @ThePlumbob @Julyvee94 @anyone else I missed with annoying exes

*ninjapig prepares her bowl of beans for pig farts on the meanies* >:) ( . . )
  • Options
    Hi everyone.

Seconded SO hard! :smiley:
  • Options
    OJenn wrote: »
    I am catching up on GOT right now. I won't be around much this weekend but just wanted to say you guys rock! And omg @pixalqueen I am loving your story! The background write up was awesome-sauce.

I should also do some catching up on GOT! I still haven't watched the latest season. Have a good time! :)

*ninjapig brings you a rock* I think she wants to say that you rock too. :D
  • Options

I need the lol button xD that would be awesome.

btw @haylz18 @Theplumbob my MOM actually met my cheating ex again on a trip to Munich xD How akward is that? I wish I could have told her to slap him for me xD
  • Options
    haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member

I need the lol button xD that would be awesome.

btw @haylz18 @Theplumbob my MOM actually met my cheating ex again on a trip to Munich xD How akward is that? I wish I could have told her to slap him for me xD

Awkward lol! Bet your ex wanted to hide!
    venus-and-mars.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top