Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello @Platypus166 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming for over ten years, and have had fun playing both the PC and console versions of the game. You would have spent many fun and enjoyable simming hours over the time playing the sims , creating sim households , and building and furnishing homes! Creating sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can create a variety of types of sims and enjoy making simversions of real life people as well. Welcome to the forums! It is very nice that you have joined and started posting. I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, chatting with fellow simmers and enjoy posting posts!
    Happy simming! :)
  • AmeliaVampiricAmeliaVampiric Posts: 180 Member
    Thank you for the warm welcome @rosemow its so nice to see such wonderful people welcome me with open arms. \(^_^)/

tumblr_mttkub5CDa1s9a1zuo3_500.gif

My Origin ID: AmeliaVampiric
    My Sim Showcase: AmeliaVampiric Sims
  • gretamode1gretamode1 Posts: 50 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hey everybody, my name's Greta and I'm a college student. I was introduced to the first sims game back in middle school, and I've been hooked ever since. I've played Sims 1, 2, 3, and now, 4. I do have a soft spot for Sims 2 though.
    gretamode1 wrote: »
    Hey everybody, my name's Greta and I'm a college student. I was introduced to the first sims game back in middle school, and I've been hooked ever since. I've played Sims 1, 2, 3, and now, 4. I do have a soft spot for Sims 2 though.

Hello @gretamode1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums! It is nice that you started simming by playing the original sims 1 and have been enjoying playing each of the versions of the sims ever since. Simming is fun! I hope that your college studies are going well. Simming is a great way to relax and take a break from the pressures of studying.
  • HarollyHarolly Posts: 75 Member
    Hello everyone, I have never noticed this thread before! Thanks @rosemow :)

I have probably been playing the sims since about 2001 :blush: and have been hooked ever since! I have loved components from each and found that even though they've made new generations, there's still something unique about each. I loved Hot Date and genies from Sims 1, the challenge to become a werewolf in Sims 2 AND that was the first base game for real pregnancies, which was the most exciting update ever. Sims 3 will probably be my all time favourite for all things! Especially the Supernatural EP. Sims 4 I think is still really just starting out, so I hope it will get better with more EP's. :smile:
    xgu3gOi.gif
    "It's just called a phone."
    "What an impractical name."
    Harolly wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I have never noticed this thread before! Thanks @rosemow :)

I have probably been playing the sims since about 2001 :blush: and have been hooked ever since! I have loved components from each and found that even though they've made new generations, there's still something unique about each. I loved Hot Date and genies from Sims 1, the challenge to become a werewolf in Sims 2 AND that was the first base game for real pregnancies, which was the most exciting update ever. Sims 3 will probably be my all time favourite for all things! Especially the Supernatural EP. Sims 4 I think is still really just starting out, so I hope it will get better with more EP's. :smile:

Hello @Harolly :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been simming since 2001. You would have enjoyed many fun and enjoyable times and days over the years simming, creating sims, watching your sims, and building homes for your sims to live in! Each of the versions of the sims have great features in them. The packs to accompany the base games bring lots of great additions, activities, venues and build/buy mode and CAS items too,
    Happy simming! :).
  • BrandiBrandi Posts: 129 Member
    Hi! I'm Brandi

I don't know the exact year I started playing but it was during the Sims 2. I have played everything since then. I have been playing The Sims 4 since the beginning. I finally decided to participate in the forums and realized I can't really start posting content because of the new silly rules for being able to have full access for posting in the forums. However it is giving me the chance to look at more content on the forums that I normally wouldn't look at!
    Hi! I'm Brandi

I don't know the exact year I started playing but it was during the Sims 2. I have played everything since then. I have been playing The Sims 4 since the beginning. I finally decided to participate in the forums and realized I can't really start posting content because of the new silly rules for being able to have full access for posting in the forums. However it is giving me the chance to look at more content on the forums that I normally wouldn't look at!
    Brandi wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Brandi

Hello @Brandi :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you first started simming by playing sims 2 then have enjoyed simming from then on. There are lots of great aspects to simming, from creating sims, to bulding homes for them to live, then enjoying watching them live their lives in the sims world and also telling the stories of their lives in our games!
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 625 Member
    Hi! I'm Brandi

@Brandi Don't sweat the "silly rules", hun...I joined 3 weeks ago, and I became a full member yesterday...It goes fast, so just hang in there!

Just post a lot (within the guidelines), and you could be a full member by the weekend! :) e

And may I be among the first to welcome you! o:)

@911TruthBear Thanks! I'm only 10 points away from being a full member so it's not too bad.
  • LianaaLianaa Posts: 185 Member
    :D Hi i'm liana i play sims 1,2,3,4 i LOOOVE the sims 4 !!! i've been playing sims 1 ever since I was a lil kid because my mom used to play sims 1 a lot so i wanted to try. but i played sims 2 more than the sims 1 because it was bigger, then sims 3 .. the burglar creeps me out tho, lol. but I love sims 4 because no burglars so i won't get scared. xD but anyway I'm from england born & raised. i have all sims 1 and sims 2 expansion pack! i have some of sims 3 expansion pack, and sims 4. i can't wait for christmas cos i am getting get to work and probably more expansion packs! i love SIMS, there's no other game like them! byeee :wink: i'm so random lol...
    Beyonce-Nicki-Minaj-Feeling-Myself-3.gif
    Lianaa wrote: »
    :D Hi i'm liana i play sims 1,2,3,4 i LOOOVE the sims 4 !!! i've been playing sims 1 ever since I was a lil kid because my mom used to play sims 1 a lot so i wanted to try. but i played sims 2 more than the sims 1 because it was bigger, then sims 3 .. the burglar creeps me out tho, lol. but I love sims 4 because no burglars so i won't get scared. xD but anyway I'm from england born & raised. i have all sims 1 and sims 2 expansion pack! i have some of sims 3 expansion pack, and sims 4. i can't wait for christmas cos i am getting get to work and probably more expansion packs! i love SIMS, there's no other game like them! byeee :wink: i'm so random lol...

Hello @Lianaa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been enjoying playing each of the versions of the Sims. They all have great features in them. Simming is lots of fun! It is nice that your mother used to play sims 1 and that she introduced you to playing the sims. You would enjoy talking about your simming experiences and your sims household with her. It is great that you own all the sims 1 and 2 EP packs. The packs add fun activities and great build/buy mode items to the game. It is exciting that that you are getting Get to Work for Christmas! You will enjoy havjng your sims working in the new careers or running a retail store.
  • LianaaLianaa Posts: 185 Member
    edited October 2015
    thank you so much, you're so nice! :)
    Beyonce-Nicki-Minaj-Feeling-Myself-3.gif
    @911TruthBear Thanks! I'm only 10 points away from being a full member so it's not too bad.

And from the looks of it...you made it, congrats! B)
    Lianaa wrote: »

thank you so much, you're so nice! :)

@Lianaa,14242684....I have known Rosemow a few days, but she is like a fairy godmother to us members! :)<3
  • Nattie1912Nattie1912 Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello all .. I am Nattie AKA Hugglemonsta. I am fairly new to the forums and not sure exactly what to say here lol.
    But I will start by saying thank you to Rosemow for letting me know about this thread and welcoming me to join in :) I have been playing the Sims since Sims 3 .. loved it and was VERY excited when Sims 4 came out (can't wait for the expansion), so started playing with a couple of wonderful friends of mine, Jimmy and Sammi. We also play World of Warcraft together .. and my Main is Hugglemonsta (and yes I love hugs)
    I consider myself a friendly person at least I hope I am, I dislike conflict so rather like to avoid it, would rather send a heart or a hug than be mean, I can be rather shy so doing this is way out of my comfort zone .. lol
    I live in Darwin Australia with my lovely Husband and our 2 Dogs Suri and Daget. (I hope I am allowed to say that) we own our own business and work from home, so I get to build houses in the Sims :D
    Well that is pretty much it I think, but I will say that there are some incredible people that play games, and until I started playing WoW and the Sims I would never have met them. So thank you all for being so lovely and willing to put up with me.
    So take care all and happy Simming <3
    Nattie1912 wrote: »
    Hello all .. I am Nattie AKA Hugglemonsta. I am fairly new to the forums and not sure exactly what to say here lol.
    But I will start by saying thank you to Rosemow for letting me know about this thread and welcoming me to join in :) I have been playing the Sims since Sims 3 .. loved it and was VERY excited when Sims 4 came out (can't wait for the expansion), so started playing with a couple of wonderful friends of mine, Jimmy and Sammi. We also play World of Warcraft together .. and my Main is Hugglemonsta (and yes I love hugs)
    I consider myself a friendly person at least I hope I am, I dislike conflict so rather like to avoid it, would rather send a heart or a hug than be mean, I can be rather shy so doing this is way out of my comfort zone .. lol
    I live in Darwin Australia with my lovely Husband and our 2 Dogs Suri and Daget. (I hope I am allowed to say that) we own our own business and work from home, so I get to build houses in the Sims :D
    Well that is pretty much it I think, but I will say that there are some incredible people that play games, and until I started playing WoW and the Sims I would never have met them. So thank you all for being so lovely and willing to put up with me.
    So take care all and happy Simming

Hello @Nattie1912 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums. It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 3 and are now enjoying sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable! It is nice that you have simming friends that you enjoy sharing your simming experiences with. You would enjoy talking about the sims in your games and what is happening in their sim lives.
    You would be enjoying Springtime weather in Australia, and looking forward to the coming Summertime too. It is great that you have two dogs. Our pets are very special animal members of our household.
    Building homes and creating sims are a very enjoyable part of simming. They are great ways of expressing our creativity and having fun at the same time!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, learn new things about the game, and find helpful tips about playing the game.
  • Nattie1912Nattie1912 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited October 2015
    Thank you very much rosemow (Insert heart here) I canny seem to get the hearts to work
    edited October 2015
    Nattie1912 wrote: »
    Thank you very much rosemow (Insert heart here) I canny seem to get the hearts to work

Hello. You are unable to use the bb code symbols until you become a full member. This link explains about it, and that you need to have 50 points and 30 posts to become a member and can then post pictures, have a signature, post links and change your profile picture.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know-updated-30-12-14

• dx1965dx1965 Posts: 335 Member
    Just popping head in to say hello to all. I am new here.
    dx1965 wrote: »
    Just popping head in to say hello to all. I am new here.

Hello @dx1965 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forum threads, find helpful tips as you read the threads and posts, and enjoy posting posts!
  • SleepyGeniusSleepyGenius Posts: 64 Member
    Hello All!

My name is Robin, also known by my creator name, Sleepy-Genius.
    I often feel like I'm a billion years also after playing the sims.

I love anime, technology, sci-fi, romance novels, music (if it sounds good to my ears, I'll love it.), Netflix and Hulu, being in a cool/cold environment because I'm hot ;), web design.

Sad to say, my computer is probably my first and longest relationship. 6 years. We are in love, says me. ♥
    siggy10.jpg
    Hello All!

My name is Robin, also known by my creator name, Sleepy-Genius.
    I often feel like I'm a billion years also after playing the sims.

I love anime, technology, sci-fi, romance novels, music (if it sounds good to my ears, I'll love it.), Netflix and Hulu, being in a cool/cold environment because I'm hot ;), web design.

Sad to say, my computer is probably my first and longest relationship. 6 years. We are in love, says me. ♥

Hello @sweetgeekdaani :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you enjoy creating items and uploading them to share with the simming community. It is enjoyable seeing all the creative sims, builds, and rooms that the simming community shares through the Gallery and the Exchange. The simming community is very talented!
    It is great that you enjoy listening to music. We can enjoy listening to music however we are feeling, whether happy, sad, excited or worried, and it can help to calm us and encourage us in our lives.
  • RaikaaRaikaa Posts: 1 New Member
    edited October 2015
    Hey guys,

I'm Robbi, forget my username lol.
    I signed up to speak to a Simmer I met on Youtube, but maybe I'll stick around and see what's up.

I'm a freelance music composer and producer in my mid 20s, a fashion nut, ex-goth, and I'm in LOVE with classical architecture. Hence my playing the Sims 3 lol.

PS: How do I change my avatar? I hate this unsightly thing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top