Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Maybe @SimGuruDrake or @SimGuruDaniel Could tease us with a picture of GT today since we didn't have an update on the blog :tongue:
    Oeh, i'd love another tease! The pack is only a month away, i'm so excited!

You just gotta hold out a litttttllleeee longer. We will be sharing stuff next week! :)

One Whole week?! I'm not sure I can last that long :open_mouth: Just kidding, can't wait to see what you guys have to show us :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited October 2015
    Maybe @SimGuruDrake or @SimGuruDaniel Could tease us with a picture of GT today since we didn't have an update on the blog :tongue:

You just gotta hold out a litttttllleeee longer. We will be sharing stuff next week! :)

One Whole week?! I'm not sure I can last that long :open_mouth: Just kidding, can't wait to see what you guys have to show us :)

I don't think she meant all week more likely it will be Wednesday but I'm hoping for a new trailer with stuff we haven't seen yet.

Oops
    Misread your post.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Whee!! Happy happy joy joy :smile:
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member

Yay! I've got big plans for Halloween so my mind is somewhere else anyway lol, I'm sure time will fly. Can't wait to see more info on Get Together!
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member

but....but.....but....that's what you said last week, and the week before that, and so on! when? my patience is thinning out already! lol :blush:

• clindstrom520clindstrom520 Posts: 81 Member
    I can not wait until this EP!!!!! Super excited about the new world!!
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
    Sims fan since day one with TS1!!!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I wonder if the arcade machine will have more games on it like Pacman, Donkey Kong, or Q*bert.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm excited to have more group activities!
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited October 2015

Oeeeeh!! Now i'm really really excited!!

Told you this will be us hahaha!
    792323.gif
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    Ahhh next week can't come soon enough!!!!!
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
    I'm so excited for next weeks tidbits about GT! :-) I can't wait for next week!
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member

I'm going to be seriously upset if this game dosn't meet my expectations XD i'm more excited about this expansion that get to work or most of the sims 3 EP's because ITS A NEW GAME MECHANIC thingy... IDK the new group function is something we haven't seen before and i'm so excited to get my hands on it and see what I can do with it and how It can improve my gameplay. I really really hope that we see our first video next week *squee* 40 days and counting till the american release!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
    LunaNova wrote: »

I'm going to be seriously upset if this game dosn't meet my expectations XD i'm more excited about this expansion that get to work or most of the sims 3 EP's because ITS A NEW GAME MECHANIC thingy... IDK the new group function is something we haven't seen before and i'm so excited to get my hands on it and see what I can do with it and how It can improve my gameplay. I really really hope that we see our first video next week *squee* 40 days and counting till the american release!

Same!!!! I really hope its everything we are wishing for!
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
  • DarkenedSparrowDarkenedSparrow Posts: 216 Member

AHH!
    I can't wait! :D
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    No more content for GT is being developed!!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It will be fun to see what they show us. I'm really getting excited for it now.
    Guys!! I'm so excited!! Zora is now learning every skill there is, without cheats ofcourse so it'll take a month or so to prep it all. I litterly can't wait till next week, i'm so excited to hear new things about this pack!

waiting for some news like..
    Excited-puppy-spots-its-owner.gif
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • WillowxPillowWillowxPillow Posts: 189 Member
    I need this expansion like yesterday. I've been playing, but lately all I want to do is play Get Together... :s
    I need it to! :smiley:
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Woop, Woop! It's November you guys!! :D *Throws confetti everywhere*. Ahhh. Just one more month and 7 days! ♥
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Impatiently waiting for WedNEWSday... ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Alright, it's November. Where the plum is my Get Together news?
  • SivanLovesTouSivanLovesTou Posts: 20 New Member
    I am sooooooo excited... EA HURRY THE PLUM UP
    I feel like a kid waiting for her Christmas present, tomorrow will be Monday and i'm so freaking excited because of that wooo!!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I feel like a kid waiting for her Christmas present, tomorrow will be Monday and i'm so freaking excited because of that wooo!!

I swear to god i get so excited every sunday because its only a few days till news day! And I believe we have a decent sized patch coming up as well (Halloween content AND repairman?) I'm crossing my fingers that newsday wont be so focused on the new patch but more on get together.

Oh how every part of me is hoping its a gameplay video.
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //