Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dragons- How to Place on Lot

This is probably a very silly question, so I'm sorry in advance. My sim has dragons in her inventory, but I can't seem to put them down on my home lot. I can interact with it and hold it, but afterwards it seems stuck in my inventory. Is there something I'm missing here?

Comments

• AshpeefAshpeef Posts: 173 Member
    No, you're not 'plum' or something. :)
    Dragons do live in your Sim's inventory. They get out for a while to talk to you, hop around, harvest your produce or set someone on fire and what not, but they never get to be a 'real' Sim-person like the SimBot. You can share them between the members of your family though.
    Basically, they are alike to say a bike in being able to be placed temporarily in the world, do some specific task(s) and then be returned to somesims pockets.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited October 2015
    Is the put down option not there or is it not working? You should be able to put them on the ground, but sometimes it can take a couple of tries to get the action to stay in the queue. For some reason, Sims get just get stupid and it drops out of the queue.

They don't live in your inventory unless you choose to keep them there or the action to place them on the ground isn't working. They will stay where you place them unless a Sim in your household (or ANY Sim if you haven't named your dragon) autonomously picks them up. Be sure to name your dragons because any Sim that comes on the lot can and WILL steal your dragon.

Just try to put them somewhere the color of the dragon will contrast the color of the ground surface you put them down on. It can be a pain in the rear to find them again!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • MerrySardMerrySard Posts: 97 Member
    It's ironic because I like to keep dragons in my sims' inventories and get annoyed when they autonomously put them down, especially if I'm planning to send them to a public garden lot to pick up some produce.