Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims 3 Creation Just By Bree

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Prencess0384 I have Claimed your Request

back with another request
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: princess0384
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern, Celebrity mansion
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 64*64
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? YA/F/Girly Girl, YA/F/Rock Star YA/F/Computer wiz and a guest room
    Number of bathrooms: one for each room
    Favorite color schemes: the rock star red and black girly girl pink, purple, blue and white computer wiz aqua and white
    Colors you dislike: brown, orange and green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: deep fryer, pizza oven, bakers oven, ice cream maker, any free store sets, anything else just ask I have pretty much all the sets but the old mill
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Placing in a couple different worlds can use sunset valley or Riverview. Will be placed in worlds found here: http://www.mysimrealty.com/
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? vegetable and fruit garden, if possible a heart shaped or other design pool, and hot tub
    Additional instructions?
    backyard area and indoor area for a large dog, outdoor barbecue area, party room that can be changed out through out the seasons one fireplace in the living room good sized kitchen with island bar, multi story at least two, modern office, 3 car garage with wrap around driveway
    outdoor sitting area with the gazebo from bohemian garden set. Since one of the Sims is now a celebrity please fence the whole yard and add the late night gate. Also make the roof so holiday lights can be added to the house please.
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited September 2015
    Hi @BreeMiles thank you so much for claiming my request.
    IcsaBkL.png
    You are very welcome dear I will get started right away. Thank You for checking in dear. <3
    @princess0384 I'm happy to say dear I have your request complete. I just got to do a few pictures! I will try and have it up for you tonight... <3
    You can find your finished request on the first page of this thread dear.
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    I just saw some of the pictures and I am blown away I love it so much can't wait to see it in game
    IcsaBkL.png
    I just saw some of the pictures and I am blown away I love it so much can't wait to see it in game

Yay jumps up and down and turns around, i'm so glad you like it sweetie. I got to say it looks much better in game. I'm not the best at taking pictures. Enjoy Dear

I have Claimed your Request dear.

Username: NyteSki

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):

Which EPs and SPs do you have? World Adventures, University Life, Town Life Stuff, Supernatural, Showtime, Seasons, Pets, Outdoor Living Stuff, Master Suite, Late Night, Island Paradise, High-End Loft Stuff, Generations, Fast Lane Stuff, Ambitions, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Hidden Springs

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic

Lot size (dimensions): 50x50

Number of bedrooms: 6

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 master bedroom with master bath, 2 girl bedrooms, 2 boy bedrooms, 1 nursery

Number of bathrooms: 4 1/2

Favorite color schemes: pink/black, blue/tan, red/black, purple/cream

Colors you dislike: None

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? YES

Please list the Store content that can be used: free items, Murano Wooden Block Knife Stock, Little Tyke Dresser, Light as a Cloud Lamp, Dramatic Ponytail, Panda Mirror, Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Swing, Cushy Cushion Loveseat, Cushy Cushion Sofa, Cushy Cushion Chair, Panda Toybox, Panda Crib, Archibald Door, Bountiful Beret, Vivid Vineyard Floor Lamp, Playground, Frost Bite Pro Ice Cream Maker, Edwardian Kitchen, Double Down Poker and Roulette Tables

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Not sure

Link to specific house or plan: cdn (dot )freshome (dot) com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/spacious-living-room (dot) jpg

@DNARequestTeam *wouldn't let me just remove the . so i replaced it with (dot) and added spaces on either side of the (dot)

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: garden, pool, and gym

Additional instructions?: I have a picture that I found online that I really like and wanted to adapt it to use in sims, especially the staircase as I love to build houses in sims, but can’t figure out how to get the stairs to turn :smiley: . I included the picture in the link above. NO BUDGET LIMITS
  • NyteSkiNyteSki Posts: 7 New Member
    > @BreeMiles said:
    > _____________________________________
    >
    > NyteSki I have Claimed your Request!
    >
    > Date: September 26, 2015
    > Username: NyteSki
    > Page: Old Thread here
    > Type: Residential Lot
    > Description: Family Home for Sims 3 World
    > Preferred Creator:
    > Claimed By:
    > Status: Not Claimed
    >
    > Sent Contact LINK On 10/16/15
    >
    > ______________________________________________________________

Hello Bree I just wanted to check in and thank you for claiming my request :smiley:
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    NyteSki wrote: »
    > @BreeMiles said:
    > _____________________________________
    >
    > NyteSki I have Claimed your Request!
    >
    > Date: September 26, 2015
    > Username: NyteSki
    > Page: Old Thread here
    > Type: Residential Lot
    > Description: Family Home for Sims 3 World
    > Preferred Creator:
    > Claimed By:
    > Status: Not Claimed
    >
    > Sent Contact LINK On 10/16/15
    >
    > ______________________________________________________________

Hello Bree I just wanted to check in and thank you for claiming my request :smiley:

O M G!!! I just saw the picture you left for @Bree. Gorgeous!! I'm totally sure that Bree can pull off something like that in your request.

Hey @Bree! Can't wait to see the finished product! :#
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Hi dear NyteSki Thank you for checking in dear. I will get started right away with your request.
    Hi MsPrissy..
    edited October 2015
    Hey @NyteSki before I go any futher I wanted to show you the stirs. Is this what you were going for?
    jbck7DRsTfHGAz.jpg
    > @BreeMiles said:
    > Hey NyteSki before I go any futher I wanted to show you the stirs. Is this what you were going for?

OMG YES!!!!! that is exactly what i was looking for....i couldnt figure out how to do it so i wanted to leave it to a professional. So happy that you were able to do it. :)
    edited October 2015
    @NyteSkyi I have the house done i'm starting on the landscaping now.
    Post edited by BreeMiles on
    Landscaping all done. I will take a few pictures and have it up soon dear...
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Wow! This looks fantastic, @Bree! B)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    :D Thank you so much @BreeMiles I absolutely love it....Cant wait to move in my sims
    NyteSki wrote: »
    :D Thank you so much @BreeMiles I absolutely love it....Cant wait to move in my sims

You are very very welcome. It was a joy building for you. Hugs and have a wonderful Friday and weekend dear.
    It's been a while since I used this thread but I will add your request here as I'm working on it dear! In hopes, they will find my sims 3 Showcase Thread soon!

Pet Request Form
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Preferred creator*: Those who SPECIALIZE in creating horses or pets please. This request is a very special one.
    Species: Horse
    Breed: 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Vanner
    Primary coat color: White or frost dusted grey
    Markings desired: Sabino also See provided pictures
    Traits: Obedient, Friendly, Quiet
    Name desired (optional): Sadie Rose
    Link to reference pics (optional):

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15885814/#Comment_15885814

Is communication required before the creator begins work? No, but if they have any questions feel free to contact me.
    Additional instructions?
    Please try to make this horse look EXACTLY like its image counterpart. This horse is very special and holds alot of meaning for me. I will be very grateful. I look forward to how she turns out.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    (I also commented on your TS4 thread too) :o I hope you are able to recover your thread :3 Thank you for taking on my horse request. I look forward to seeing how she turns out. And I'm sorry this reply is so late (like 3 days late) I work swing shift and I've barely had enough time to even get online. I will be in touch if you have questions though :) feel free to PM me as needed.
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    @BreeMiles The mare is looking absolutely amazing <3 I thank you for creating her :D Its hard to tell in the images but she also has white sabino markings on her belly and hindquarters. Wasnt sure if you caught that or not :) Other than that she looks perfect. Thank you so much! I commented on your profile and mine incase you didnt see it here :3