Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aure Island - Complete and ready to play!

shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
Mediafire DL (It's too big to upload to the exchange, keeps timing out every time I try so that's why I put it on mediafire.)
Aure Island - Old version that was for myself, uses items from several EP's (Fewer lots than the updated versions).
NEW - slightly more polished looking and more lots
Aure Island: Island Paradise Edition - Has ports and dive lots prebuilt but all other lots empty.
Aure Island: Base Game Edition - All commercial and residential lots empty, compatible for base game-play.

Come enjoy the sun and sand on Aure Island!
Take a hike along the small mountain range and enjoy the view of the island below. Go diving in the lakes and ocean with the fish, but beware of sharks! Or sunbathe on the beach. Build or buy yourself a home near the beaches or in town where you can easily go out on the water for some fun. Live on the mountain plateau's with a view of the entire island. Or live on a boat with your own private island and build a resort!

37m76bmwux6de68zg.jpg

d9x9eu0imq5md21zg.jpg

fd23ws0n286dcnxzg.jpg

bxffm14l85b15v5zg.jpg

vjrv2u7c6jpdn9jzg.jpg

qjri7uhvux2f803zg.jpg

6zl9iiz119a9687zg.jpg

ht7r69x81k9day6zg.jpg

8p880pa6qlj52e7zg.jpg?size_id=8

I originally started to build this just for myself but after months of work (basically started building it not long after Island Paradise came out, I did take several breaks when I'd have creative difficulties or get frustrated when something just would not cooperate which is why it's only just finished) it felt like a waste to be the only one playing in it. I loved the dive lots in the Island Paradise EP but I found the island itself cramped and wanted to be able to have the lots from my other EP's in it as well.

Since I built it for myself the older version has a bit from every EP I own (Generations, Ambitions, University Life, Supernatural, Pets, WA, Seasons, and of course Island Paradise. Also some things from the Town Life stuff pack) with some space for community lots for the few I don't own just yet. I did try to stay away from the store stuff I have and sorry if I messed up here or there and put something from the shop in.

I've been testing it for over a week and only found one problem which I fixed (too many parking lots that were spawning too many cars and people hanging out in empty lots constantly making all kinds of lag). If you find anything else that you think might need a tweak let me know.

I haven't tested out the dive lots yet so if something in them doesn't work please let me know so I can fix it.

It's too big to upload to the exchange, keeps timing out every time I try so that's why I put it on mediafire.
tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• FuzzySlippersFuzzySlippers Posts: 81 Member
    Looks great! I don't have the needed EP's to try it out though :(
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    edited September 2015
    @FuzzySlippers Aww I'm sorry. What EP's do you have? I am working on making a more basic version that only requires Island Paradise.

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
    Island Paradise is the one I don't have haha. But it's a gorgeous world, you should feel proud :)
    @FuzzySlippers Thankyou, I've been playing in it all August and haven't gotten bored of it.

@FuzzySlippers Just wanted to let you know the base game version is finally finished and uploaded if you want to try it out.
    Also have an Island Paradise version uploaded too, if anyone who tries them out finds a glitch or something that is a little off and needs fixing please let me know so I can fix it. I still haven't tested out all the dive lots and although I did double-conform the edges of each lot there's always a chance I missed one and the edges could be a bit off.

I just occurred to me and I honestly don't know if you can play a world that has plants/trees from EP's you don't own so if anybody tries the base version and it will/won't let you because of the trees I used please let me know.

It should let you, it'll just replace them with a tree that they have installed. I believe it's randomized though. I'll try to try it out once I'm back from work tonight! :) Do you have a link for the basegame only version?
    @FuzzySlippers up at the top in my original post, the Base Game Edition. :smile:

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    This world looks like a great possiblility for starting a legacy though I got the base game version downloading because it's got empty lots and I usually just built for myself.I've actually got all of the collection installed though I don't mind having to add things to world myself.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Well, I figured out Mediafire, LOL
    Lovely world and I am enjoying it too <3
    Here are some pics I took :p
    [img][/img]142lhv.jpg
    [img][/img]fmndli.jpg
    [img][/img]117xyja.jpg
    [img][/img]rkaudg.jpg

You did a great job on this world, glad you shared it B)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Oh, thought I would mention the only problem I ran into was a big blue hole? I just plopped down a empty lot and that solved it ;)
    [img][/img]29gc4s9.jpg

It could have been my computer, it gets moody at times, LOL
    Just wanted to mention it in case someone else has this, easy fix too :p
    @charlotteprice wow that is weird, I never had that in the old version so it may have been your computer. It did happen to me with my newer version but I fixed it with a re-install of the world, that was before I started placing/building lots though. That big blue hole actually was a lot, glad to know if I get one of those I can fix it by placing a new lot over it.

[img][/img]29gc4s9.jpg

@charlotteprice I love that in that pic you can see where I ran out of motivation for building and just cut and pasted the fancy driveways so the houses would all match in that way LOL.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top