Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Stuff Pack Speculation and Ideas!

MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
So what do you guys think the next stuff pack (I prefer to call them store packs) will be? Also what would you like it to be and what gameplay items would it include?

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,576 Member
    That modern stuff that was rumored. Although, I can't see what new gameplay object that can come with that pack. :\
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited October 2015
    DeKay wrote: »
    That modern stuff that was rumored. Although, I can't see what new gameplay object that can come with that pack. :\
    @DeKay that was proven fake very recently.
    MrSimmis wrote: »

Oh is it? Dang. I need to be in the loop with these things. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    edited October 2015

@DeKay yeah 2 days ago by SimGuruMeatball on this thread! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855304/more-modern-life-concept-arts-surface#latest
    Ah, okay. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Well, I can't think of any stuff pack now. :grimace: Maybe something that can tie in with the Get Together world theme?
    832XG3D.gif
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,957 Member
    A children's stuff pack
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited October 2015
    I want a Pool SP with diving boards and other pool accessories.

A beach ball to throw, those swimming noodles, lounge chairs, chairs that float in the water (idk what those are called. Those blow-up chairs), water guns.

That's a lot to expect for a SP but I want it XD
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    edited October 2015
    Holidays. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year s Eve.

Premium Gameplay Objects
    Mistletoe

Gift Giving Rug

Champagne Bottle

Fireworks

Holiday Cookies
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    Love

That s something else I want a pool sp and with pool waterfalls.
  • yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I would like some stuff for kids
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • Kaytee45Kaytee45 Posts: 20 New Member
    I'd like to see something for seasons, I think that could be really cool. Or, like someone else said, holidays.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Teen stuff pack!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    What I would like is a swimming pool stuff pack with stuff in it like new swimsuits, rafts, swimming pool games like water volley ball, a grotto to woohoo in. A water slide, and a waterfall.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    I'd buy that "Divine Dining" pack that was rumored a couple of days ago. I hope it's true and it's a game pack that features something like Hot Date or Nightlife, with a small downtown area. I guess that sounds more like part of an expansion pack, but sometimes I want my Sims to do that.
    edited October 2015
    AlanSims wrote: »
    I'd buy that "Divine Dining" pack that was rumored a couple of days ago. I hope it's true and it's a game pack that features something like Hot Date or Nightlife, with a small downtown area. I guess that sounds more like part of an expansion pack, but sometimes I want my Sims to do that.
    @AlanSims This was confirmed fake unfortunately! I really wanted that to!
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    I would have like that too! Especially if they let us run restaurants again like it was in The Sims 2 Open for Business.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    edited October 2015

@DeKay yeah 2 days ago by SimGuruMeatball on this thread! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855304/more-modern-life-concept-arts-surface#latest

Oh... that's too bad... :( I liked the look of the modern stuff.

EDIT: Some of it anyway.
  • MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    I want a Pool SP with diving boards and other pool accessories.

A beach ball to throw, those swimming noodles, lounge chairs, chairs that float in the water (idk what those are called. Those blow-up chairs), water guns.

That's a lot to expect for a SP but I want it XD

I expect we'll get free diving boards before Get Together as the animations will have been completed for the new diving rock included in the pack. This would make it the perfect time to release a pool party (yes, I know) pack with even more diving boards (notice what they did with the male/female doors which were added in a patch right before we had more of them sold through Spa Day) and new pool content. Although as so far TS4 seems to have followed the real life seasons much more with the order of it's releases, I'm not so sure we can expect this is in the month of November.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • bethanyablottbethanyablott Posts: 85 Member
    how about "stuff they forgot to add in " stuff pack. (Im still working on the name) They would be toddlers, diving boards and much more.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I would like a Stuff Pack for the child lifestage.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LonnykinsLonnykins Posts: 508 Member
    If it weren't for the fact that they give away Holiday stuff, I would say, an Ultimate Holiday Stuff Pack that would include More lighting (maybe even sync'd lighting with holiday speakers - psh, yeah right).. More Decorations. More Toys, ties, socks.. stockings (that could be stuffed) Santa themed items. Holiday menu foods. Snow roofing and floor tiles. yada yada...

Most likely it would be a clothing and gadgets pack -stuff you would normally get for Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa (something more to go with those candles in our inventory)... ooh..Culture Pack with plenty of ethnic hair and clothing for everyone.. yeah right, again.. Oh the possibilities.

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Well unfortunately SimGuruDrake had stated recently that there are no new packs coming before GT's release.
  • Sergio1012ssSergio1012ss Posts: 53 Member
    @Sigzy05 Yes! Everything has been focused on young adults and considering we don't have generations, a child/teen SP would be nice.
    tumblr_inline_npwyxvAG8u1tvmikg_500.gif
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Well unfortunately SimGuruDrake had stated recently that there are no new packs coming before GT's release.

Just because there is no more stuff packs this year, doesn't mean we can't speculate to what's next!
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Great idea starting this! :smile: What would yours be?!

Mine would be a hair game pack, and it would come with actual waist length hair and this hair movement :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzM_KOUrl0Q

(You know I am actually being very serious :#)
    23rif7.gif