Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Happy Birthday, @Meggles !!

giphy_zpsphhx49k5.gif
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited October 2015
    Meggles wrote: »
    I keep getting FB notifications for my birthday and this jewel just popped up. :lol:

Haha amazing! And happy birthday @Meggles ! Hope you have an amazing day! :)
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    On another note... My silly sims refuse to be happy. I need to write some uplifting chapters but they're giving me nothing :D

Hahaha I have the opposite problem! My D2D sims are usually supposed to be feeling "very sad", "embarrassed", or "uncomfortable" (I'm awful... Haha), but oftentimes they'll refuse to stay in that emotion, even with cheats! :lol: they'll suddenly get the "well-decorated" moodlet and become super happy and I'm like "noooooo! Be sad, darn you!" :lol:

(PS: Happy Birthday Meggles !!! I'm on my phone at work so I can't offer you a fun gif or anything :( Just well wishes for a good day! :) )

@CitizenErased14 Oh yes, that's right, most of my sims are currently broke... turns out money does buy you happiness :p
  • Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    Oh my goodness, my eye is half swollen shut and hurts like plum. Urgh......how is everyone else's day?

What happened to your eye? :worried:

I have no idea, but I go to the optometrist in two hours so
  • Options
    Ahhhh I feel like I'm always in a chapter-splitting dilemma :lol: and I'm currently in another one over tomorrow's chapter :tongue: my new issue is this: tomorrow's chapter could potentially be almost as long as chapter 77 (the reunion), which is definitely bordering on "too long" :lol: (I'm not actually done writing it yet, and won't be until this evening)

And since I'm technically still at 99 planned chapters, I COULD do it to get to my 100... Except I actually had an idea in mind of where to add the 100th chapter (it's a future chapter that I think will end up split) so now I don't know what to do. And I know having 101 wouldn't be the end of the world, but 100 is SUCH a nice number hahaha

I'm such a perfectionist. I need to stop :lol:

Make it loooooong!
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »
    I keep getting FB notifications for my birthday and this jewel just popped up. :lol:

Happy birthday!!!!! *blows horn*
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Oh my goodness, my eye is half swollen shut and hurts like plum. Urgh......how is everyone else's day?

I hope they can help, having dealt with that kind of issue in the past I can fully vouch it is not fun :(
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ahhhh I feel like I'm always in a chapter-splitting dilemma :lol: and I'm currently in another one over tomorrow's chapter :tongue: my new issue is this: tomorrow's chapter could potentially be almost as long as chapter 77 (the reunion), which is definitely bordering on "too long" :lol: (I'm not actually done writing it yet, and won't be until this evening)

And since I'm technically still at 99 planned chapters, I COULD do it to get to my 100... Except I actually had an idea in mind of where to add the 100th chapter (it's a future chapter that I think will end up split) so now I don't know what to do. And I know having 101 wouldn't be the end of the world, but 100 is SUCH a nice number hahaha

Make it loooooong!

But... It can be a cliffhanger if I split it :lol::tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Make it loooooong!

But... It can be a cliffhanger if I split it :lol::tongue:

oh a clifhanger i like that.
  • Options
    why is it called a cliff hanger .hanging off a cliff is dangerous.
  • Options
    Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Thanks everyone who answered. I already had used those cheats. And some of the medical objects (the career rewards at least) are there. But no screen. It's definitely not there, because even searching for it's name shows nothing. However, I did download a room from the gallery that had one. I can' clone it, but I can hold down shift while placing it and buy more. Weird. But hey, at least it worked.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    What has Grace done? We find out today in Chapter 7 of Legacies of the Sims.

[img][/img]What%20has%20Grace%20done-%20Forum%20safe_zpsz1099pqz.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2015
    What's in the box?! What has Grace done? Find out today in another chapter of, Legacies of the Sims.
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member

Make it loooooong!

Yes yes I agree :D do eeet
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Hey everyone! Today my day consists of... photo-editing and writing and prepping!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Happy timezones guys!

@JoieWilder I'm actually a few chapters behind yet, so I'll need to hold off answering that for you, but I have lots of time this week so I should be able to catch up again; all make sure to leave some feedback once I'm all caught up! :)

On another note... My silly sims refuse to be happy. I need to write some uplifting chapters but they're giving me nothing :D

@ThePlumbob I had the exact opposite problem this morning! I needed screenshots of them all looking sad and they were all grinning!
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    haylz18 wrote: »
    Happy timezones guys!

@JoieWilder I'm actually a few chapters behind yet, so I'll need to hold off answering that for you, but I have lots of time this week so I should be able to catch up again; all make sure to leave some feedback once I'm all caught up! :)

@ThePlumbob I had the exact opposite problem this morning! I needed screenshots of them all looking sad and they were all grinning!

i have a idea. send your happy shots to plumbob and and she can send you the one of not grining sims sortof a freak friday thing where your sims are inher story and yours in hers.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @Carewren123 @CathyTea @Rorygilmore34 @ThePlumbob @KitDragonFlight

Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! *MASSIVE HUGGLES*
    [img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view3/1588307/cute-puppy-o.gif[/img]
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options

I hope they can help, having dealt with that kind of issue in the past I can fully vouch it is not fun :(

What sucks is I had to go anyway, cause I need a new check-up and script, but I'm not so sure they can do that today -_-
  • Options

Wait...is it one of those no-pregnancy things?????? *aks before she reads*
  • Options

omg you made me laugh so hard :lol: I guess that's one way to say that word we all were too afraid to say on the forums hehehehe. that's what we all thought it would be... You should read it :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

omg you made me laugh so hard :lol: I guess that's one way to say that word we all were too afraid to say on the forums hehehehe. that's what we all thought it would be... You should read it :lol:

I just did and I am not helping my swelling by slamming my head against the desk over and over at my idiocy
  • Options
    So... @Julyvee94 and @KitDragonFlight both vote for a long chapter tomorrow, huh? :tongue:

Okay, then assuming I can actually write the whole thing, that might be what I do :lol: I'm quite eager to reach the end actually, and splitting it would just drag it out anyway haha
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    And the first post of Alex's blog is officially up :D

hi-there.png

Post 1- Awesome
  • Options
    Also I'm loling at myself again. I just went to my stat screen and got excited when I suddenly saw 83 views. Then I realized that part of those were me using my other wordpress account to add the character comments :lol:

I wonder if there's a way to tell what views are me vs everyone else :p
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited October 2015
    Also I'm loling at myself again. I just went to my stat screen and got excited when I suddenly saw 83 views. Then I realized that part of those were me using my other wordpress account to add the character comments :lol:

I wonder if there's a way to tell what views are me vs everyone else :p

Probably only if you live in some weird country no one else if from xD because language stats

PS: I think if you allow google analytics you can get city stats as well I assume that would help your cause

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top