Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Readalot1's Thank You Thread

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Thank you so much @KittyKat8103 for gifting me the Baker Boy (which is adorable! I must use it right away), the Evening Gown with Bow, and Sun Dress with Necklace. You have very good taste! :D Those were all some of my favorite things on my wishlist! Thank you so much for thinking of me.

BotanicalGardensCanada1.jpg
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome, hon! Enjoy! :)
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Thank you @cristill13 for gifting me the Never the Bride Dress. It's so quirky - it reminds me of the bridesmaids' dresses in my parents' wedding photos! They weren't trying to be mean, they just got married in the '80s, so by default the bridesmaids' dresses had to be awful :p

450px-Pink_orchids_Lewis_Ginter_Botanical_Gardens.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you to @LadyEmillye and @soocoolsim for gifting me the Transport to the Future Set! It's awesome, and I can't wait to get my alien (not in life-state, because I don't have the EP, just in my head) family driving in those!!! Thank you for being so generous with your winnings @soocoolsim and thank you for hosting the Power of Three Contest @LadyEmillye . I can honestly say I had a blast participating.

BellevueFall011.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @maria_loves_alex for the Caroller Sweater and Skirt Teen. It's so cute and festive. I don't have the Seasons EP, but I know I'll still be dressing my Sims in this come Christmastime!

Amazing-atlanta-botanical-gardens-lighting-design-with-colourful-light-and-tree-lighting.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @rnramey for the Babydoll outfit. It's such an adorable little dress. It can really go well with any Sim for any occasion. Thank you for thinking of me!

AthensGA-Bot-Bench.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Thank you @5W33TH34RT for the Octane Suit Teen. It's super classy :) I can totally see my over-achieving teen Sims *ahem Hermione - what?* wearing this to school on Career Day, or to apply for an internship a job :P It really makes me wish I had the University EP!

singapore-botanic-gardens.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    Enjoy hun and welcome back *HUGS*
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    Thank you @kforti for gifting me the Little Bows dress! It's so cute, and it will go really well with some of my Sims in Midnight Hollow. Thank you so much!

Flowers_at_Brooklyn_Botanical_Garden.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @Surreal for gifting me the Jacket and Pencil Skirt for Elders. It's a very classy looking outfit. I don't think we're acquainted, but I really like your name. Thank you so much!

sky-blue-garden-flowers.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you for the gifts @iliveforsleep ! The Cool and Hip and the Shaggy Look for Toddlers are both adorable! Thank you so much. Since you live for sleep, I thought your picture could be of chamomile flowers, which are always used with tea to help people sleep.

chamomile-flowers-summer-grass-herbs1st.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    You're welcome. No, we are not acquainted - I popped into the clean wishlist thread and chose a couple of people randomly - I'm glad you were one of them. Thank you re: my username - it is the name of a character from The Black Jewels trilogy by Anne Bishop - a series I love and recommend often. Hope your elders enjoy the outfit. :smile:
  • Options
    Thank you @AMofOz for the Rainbow Sherbert and Hooded Vest! They're so adorable. Thank you for thinking of me!

th?&id=OIP.Mc353e1fec9bf3de46f868d19a33e44b7o0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @StephSteb for gifting me the Seychelles Tank! It'll look so cute on some of my child Sims! Hopefully I'll be able to use it in my updated CAS!

Nature_Flowers_Garden_flowers_032284_.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @R3imiu for the Vamp Neckline Blouse. It will look awesome on some of my Sims in Midnight Hollow. I don't think we've met, but I appreciate you gifting me out of the blue!

Missouri-Botanical-Garden-Yellow-Flower-with-Red.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @TnT_Terry for gifting me the Sunny Sundress. It's really cute! I love the ruffles at the bottom. I'm sure it will look adorable on my Sims. And what better thank you picture than sunflowers?! Thank you for thinking of me!

gorgeous_sunflowers-wide.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Thank you so much @SjappielovePaul for the Bloomer Blouse shirt! It's very cute. It's been a while since I've been on the forums, so thank you for thinking of me! And of course, a Bloomer Blouse deserves blooming flowers! Oh, and I didn't enter any Holiday Extravaganzas......did somebody nominate me?

th?&id=OIP.M1ab092600d4ed46a12ab7156cf855c63o0&w=299&h=188&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @angeljess26 for the Siren. I hope you had a good Christmas/Holiday Season as well! My eye has always been caught by this dress, and I'm glad I finally own it! Thank you so much.

th?&id=OIP.Mb980fb60f361f9053aa85b8fa619eaa6o0&w=300&h=199&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you for the Colonial Fashion Dress, Bow Dress, and the sweet thoughts @Teanias ! They are very appreciated. I hope you had an awesome Christmas, and I wish all the best for you in this New Year's!

01-deck_flowers-2012-10-04.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Uh, I've tried like three times to thank you @TnT_Terry , but it keeps saying that my comment has to be approved. I guess you just don't get a thank-you picture. Sheesh! Anyway, thank you so much for the Goddess Tank and The Prestige. Was I nominated for something in the Advent Lottery? Because I certainly didn't enter it! It's been a long time since I've really been on the forums; most time I just pop in long enough to thank people, complain about the game in general, put off more building projects, and disappear in a poof of papers and midterms! But thank you nonetheless!!!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @READALOT1 your welcome that beautiful picture makes me think of a Thomas kinkade painting! The advent lottery was one where people could nominate others so someone must have nominated you in it!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    Thank you @angeljess26 for the Siren. I hope you had a good Christmas/Holiday Season as well! My eye has always been caught by this dress, and I'm glad I finally own it! Thank you so much.
    @Readalot1 you're welcome glad it was something you really wanted.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio