Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Ah it's really funny that everyone is preparing themselves for the next EP, I think most of us aren't really playing that much, more preparing so we can easily play trough with the sims we love. I'm currently playing with the girl in my picture, she's hilarious because I gave her a bad trait too, so when she'll join a club i'm pretty sure things will get heated!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited October 2015
    Last week of October guys! I expect a whole bunch of new, articles, screenshots and trailers during November! As others have mention, I haven't played much with my main household, I can't knowing that there's a beautiful new world to explore with them!
    Post edited by Mightydan on
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Can someone explain to me how to prepare for the new EP? I feel like such a noob haha.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Can someone explain to me how to prepare for the new EP? I feel like such a noob haha.

I always make sure that my sims have the appropriate skills for the new features that are being introduced. For this EP example, I would skill up sims if I want them to be leader of a particular club. For authors and writers interested in book clubs I would max out their writing skills. Not sure what effect that would have on them being a leader but it can't hurt. For cooking clubs I'd work on the cooking and baking skills. Also complete the friend of the world because you get the beloved trait which stops friendship decay. That might help with getting sims to join your club. I almost never start any building because I never know what objects we'll be getting and they will fit in the space.
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Last week of October guys! I expect a whole bunch of new, articles, screenshots and trailers during November! As other have mention, I haven't played much with my main household, I can't knowing that there's a beautiful new world to explore with them!

This is so exciting to think of! Like with Get To Work, I'm sure we will have lots of videos and screenshots of new things! I can't wait for this full hype mode :smiley:

I always make sure that my sims have the appropriate skills for the new features that are being introduced. For this EP example, I would skill up sims if I want them to be leader of a particular club. For authors and writers interested in book clubs I would max out their writing skills. Not sure what effect that would have on them being a leader but it can't hurt. For cooking clubs I'd work on the cooking and baking skills. Also complete the friend of the world because you get the beloved trait which stops friendship decay. That might help with getting sims to join your club. I almost never start any building because I never know what objects we'll be getting and they will fit in the space.

Thank you so much. Is there a thread that has people talking about preparing. I thought I saw one but I'm not sure. :)

• LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    The release is what... just over 43 days away now *gasps*

I can't wait for this month to end so we can start hearing more news and more importantly videos... lots and lots of videos. I'm hoping we will get news on the first Wednesday of the month

I've been doing the same thing! I have been creating base houses though.. inspired by tudor houses that I can flesh out with the potential new build and buy mode items! I've also started creating an old english pub that based around one thats down the road from me!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
    Guys, i'm pretty sure this will be all of us when we hear something about Get Together ahaha

3226093_orig.gif
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Guys, i'm pretty sure this will be all of us when we hear something about Get Together ahaha

3226093_orig.gif

That brought a smile to my face. :) Great way to start the day.
  • NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member

3226093_orig.gif

Haha, that will certainly be me!
    And I also love Seinfeld. :smile:

It's almost November, so maybe "wedNEWSday" next week will be the one ;)
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I was excited about fx sheep! :* I need more information!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Ah it's really funny that everyone is preparing themselves for the next EP, I think most of us aren't really playing that much, more preparing so we can easily play trough with the sims we love. I'm currently playing with the girl in my picture, she's hilarious because I gave her a bad trait too, so when she'll join a club i'm pretty sure things will get heated!

I've been doing a bit of both -- I've got a template save that I'll be using when GT releases (added a wedding venue to downtown Willow Creek, moved the entertainment venues to Magnolia Promenade, etc.) plus I've been focusing on my Simself's family because their youngest son is going to be my starter Sim in GT and I want to get him to finish his current aspiration (Renaissance Sim). I'm going to do something a bit different this game -- he's not going to have a job, at least not at first; he'll support himself writing how-to manuals (which you can do after you finish that aspiration) so I have plenty of time to explore GT's features. I might have him dabble a bit in the DJ skill as well. By having him finish a couple of aspirations (he also got the Mansion Builder one since his mom was working on that one), I'll be able to have more free time to enjoy a "sandbox" experience with him, then possibly play one of the townie families in a more linear style.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    The release is what... just over 43 days away now *gasps*

I can't wait for this month to end so we can start hearing more news and more importantly videos... lots and lots of videos. I'm hoping we will get news on the first Wednesday of the month

I've been doing the same thing! I have been creating base houses though.. inspired by tudor houses that I can flesh out with the potential new build and buy mode items! I've also started creating an old english pub that based around one thats down the road from me!

I found a nice little Irish pub on the Community Gallery that's now in my Magnolia Promenade -- it even has a basement (store room plus card table) that I might expand to use as a meeting room for one of my groups. (I might move it to Windenburg and replace it with another bar I have in my Gallery; I think it would fit the town quite well.)

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm litterly changing the entire worlds right now, making all these townies and making it all work, just for the new EP. I'm having so much fun but I can't actually play because I keep thinking "oh in Windenburg we can do this or that", this always happens before a new EP :D!

Kinda feel like this right now omgosh
    bellatrix-lestrange-i-dont-like-to-be-kept-waiting.gif

Off -topic, but that scene was so enjoyably freaky to me.
    Although that's Helena Bonham Carter playing Hermione, disguised as Bellatrix, I still feel like I am looking at Hermione.
    Helena is amazing.

Although, Ron Weasley being in disguise behind her also helps pull this off.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    LunaNova wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

I got really excited about this new item in Get Together and wanted to share this with all of you, check out this arcade machine:

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Looking forward to sharing more with you in November!

:o :O :D Okay. I was already excited for this game pack this has made me even more excited! I can't wait to pre-order when I get paid next week! This was a great screenshot to wake up to <3 Thank you @SimGuruDrake and @SimGuruDaniel for the screenshot and answering a couple of questions!

This is an expansion pack not a game pack lol :)

• MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Last Wednewsday of October guys! So prepare for a whole month of exciting news on Get Together!
  • Erica26Erica26 Posts: 2 New Member
    Can't wait to learn more! Have been ready for this expansion since August!
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I can't believe that the times gone by so fast but yet so slowly at the same time! Real life has been keeping me occupied with work and I can't wait to get GT and relax over my holiday time off!
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm on an almost weeklong vacation starting in a few hours. I'm going to spend part of that time looking for building ideas. <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Maybe @SimGuruDrake or @SimGuruDaniel Could tease us with a picture of GT today since we didn't have an update on the blog :tongue:
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Maybe @SimGuruDrake or @SimGuruDaniel Could tease us with a picture of GT today since we didn't have an update on the blog :tongue:

That would be a great little treat for us!
    Oeh, i'd love another tease! The pack is only a month away, i'm so excited!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Oeh, i'd love another tease! The pack is only a month away, i'm so excited!

You just gotta hold out a litttttllleeee longer. We will be sharing stuff next week! :)

Yay!

200_s.gif