Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    edited October 2015
    Oops.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    EverGreenLifeEverGreenLife Posts: 2,670 Member
    0ZQzSwT.jpg

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

LOL...
    FrAEi8Q.png
    ✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚i love starry skies✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚
    origin ID - egl_original
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Corenren wrote: »
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    I am sure all of you knew this but I recently found out that if you have set multiple (everyday or whatever)outfits for the sim, they will change into different ones at different times.

WOW had to google this!!! I didn't even know you could make multiple outfits!!!!! I've seen the option to change into it using a dresser but didn't know how to set it!!! OMG this just changed everything!!!

UPDATE: This changed everything. I set all my sims with multiple outfits. This game has just got so much better!! No more having to plan outfits all the time! Thank you ssooooo much for posting this @Nh6650 !!!!

You are so welcome!!. :)
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Sims can sit on the OR cooler
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I learned a lot of build mode tips from this thread today.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14221039/

The chicken coop is awesome.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Can't find aliens in your world... Just look around.. When an alien sim is in disguise you can easily spot them. If they have an extreme mood such as "very flirtatious" or "very angry" they glow with the color of the mood.

I had no idea!
  • Options
    adniram00adniram00 Posts: 167 Member
    Love this thread!! This should be pinned for everyone to see forever :) Thanks soooo much to everyone for the info, learned alot.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    If you had two sims about to have their "first Kiss" and a sim with the bro trait was in the conversation, and one of those sims was a bro two. that sim would cheer their bro on.

Oh, that is seriously awesome!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Definitely need to start over at the beginning with this thread.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Did you know that some of the embarrassment moodlets are weighed based on family and friends, and public or home. If you pee your pants in public you get a negative +3 moodlet, If you pee yourself in your house around your family, you get a negative +1 or 2 moodlet. If you pee yourself during a party you get a negative +3 or 4 moodlet depending on who you are with. So the embarrassment emotion varies in strength depending on if you know the sims are related or you know them you can brush it off as no biggie, strangers parties and public seems to give up a higher strength of the emotion.

Cow plants can eat negative emotions as well as positive emotions. So if your about to die and you see a hungry cow plant feed it your negative emotion and your be fine, but uncomfortable for two days, however better than dying.

Leave homework books on table or desk kids don't need to have the books with them to get credit for the assignment. There is a hidden homework skill and when it is high you get a special on the homework book breeze through homework. Also don't have homework done take a trip to OR and you can do your homework and extra credit their and it not count against you. Just make sure you have vacation days.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    LithilienLithilien Posts: 92 Member
    Did you know that

An alien child can disguise itself as a human ?
    There is a wastebin that gives you money when you throw stuff in it ?
    Musical Sims "produce" music notes when they had to much chili to eat ?
    When you hold your mousepointer on a book while Sim is reading it, you will get the plot of the novel ?
  • Options
    This also happens with high musical levels. Did you know that sims that are happy Sing in the shower, and the shower bath tube does not have the spa day stuff, just a small bug for the shower bath tube. Also did you know that Hot tubs can release stress and if you have a boom box in your inventory you can listen to music in the hot tub.

• Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Its probably already been said, but read Sixam backwards.
    (For those who have a hard time doing so, it says Maxis)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    This also happens with high musical levels. Did you know that sims that are happy Sing in the shower, and the shower bath tube does not have the spa day stuff, just a small bug for the shower bath tube. Also did you know that Hot tubs can release stress and if you have a boom box in your inventory you can listen to music in the hot tub.

Get a high level handy sim to upgrade the hot tub and it plays music. And has aroma therapy.
  • Options
    If you have sims that where married from create a sim, but want them to get the moodlet from the first kiss, have them renew their vows at a wedding arch and it will update their status as married couples. This should help keep the family in synch. I notice now after the renew vows the sims start acting more like couples and hugging and kissing, This should help by refreshing the family tree from time to time.

• Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    If you have sims that where married from create a sim, but want them to get the moodlet from the first kiss, have them renew their vows at a wedding arch and it will update their status as married couples. This should help keep the family in synch. I notice now after the renew vows the sims start acting more like couples and hugging and kissing, This should help by refreshing the family tree from time to time.
    Hmm... the psychology in the coding must be absolutely fascinating. :smiley:
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    I didn't know this... your snob sims will get this buff when there are other snobs around them :D
    Td848XA.png
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I keep a clay ball or two in my artisticSims homes. Playing with it will get them inspired
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Your sims might get a flirty moodlet if you get a treat from the bowl in Spooky Stuff pack.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Normally freshening up in a mirror makes a sim flirty, but it can sometimes fail and make them embarassed lol!
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Did you know that being in the focused emotion increases gain of all skills, I am not sure how it stacks up with inspiration and cooking, Did you know that the baking skill items count as small increases to the daily task for the cooking career.

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    @simgurudrake do you think we could get this thread stickied? It's been INCREDIBLY helpful to alot of simmers and one of the most active threads.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top