Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Put Sims Freeplay On PC And Mac For Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE MUST ADD IT TO MAC AND PC

Comments

• Options
    Beng11Beng11 Posts: 160 Member
    If you own Windows 10, you can play The Sims Free play on the PC :)
    Developing a program that downloads safe roms & emulators for you for the first-time users of emulating games. Yay or nay?
    Kiss+awwwww+x_26c5c6_4860267.gif
  • Options
    BruhStopKillingMySimsBruhStopKillingMySims Posts: 5 New Member
    yeah i got windows 10 where do i get it?
  • Options
    Beng11Beng11 Posts: 160 Member
    edited September 2015
    Through the Windows Store app! :)
    Turns out you can't! Sorry :(
    Developing a program that downloads safe roms & emulators for you for the first-time users of emulating games. Yay or nay?
    Kiss+awwwww+x_26c5c6_4860267.gif
  • Options
    emilyduruemilyduru Posts: 289 Member
    Beng11 wrote: »
    Through the Windows Store app! :)
    Turns out you can't! Sorry :(
    https://youtu.be/pGnYLj4IqhA?t=19s
    9i7a5w.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    WE MUST ADD IT TO MAC AND PC

I so agree.
  • Options
    ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    Here Here!
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    Why?

It's not even a Sims game. It's just a point and click quest game. There's no real replay value in the game; it's not like you can make up stories like you can in The Sims PC games. No, all you can do is do the endless quests it takes to meet your goals. What's worse, it takes place in real time.

And, who wants to spend real money in order to be able to get ahead? I don't think there'd be enough of a market for it, myself. If you think the Sims 4 is boring, the Sims Free Play is even worse. It doesn't pretend to have any kind of story line. Let's face it, the only reason it's wanted by some players is because it has some items that the Sims 4 doesn't have...like toddlers.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    giallorossigiallorossi Posts: 167 Member
    edited September 2015
    Sims FreePlay is a lot like Sims 1 graphic wise, it doesn't satisfy me on my tablet, so I don't really play it. Perhaps a PC / Facebook version would be more advanced with the graphics, if that happens, I'm so getting it!
  • Options
    Sims FreePlay is a lot like Sims 1 graphic wise, it doesn't satisfy me on my tablet, so I don't really play it. Perhaps a PC / Facebook version would be more advanced with the graphics, if that happens, I'm so getting it!

Advanced graphics wouldn't necessarily help. It would only give you prettier Sims and better looking scenery. But you'd still be left with the endless quests that take real time to complete.

B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    erose_0001erose_0001 Posts: 1 New Member
    ... It's not like you can make up stories like you can in The Sims PC games. No, all you can do is do the endless quests it takes to meet your goals. What's worse, it takes place in real time."

The quests are not my favorite part of the game. It's the stories I tell with it. Hmmmmm....
  • Options
    erose_0001 wrote: »
    ... It's not like you can make up stories like you can in The Sims PC games. No, all you can do is do the endless quests it takes to meet your goals. What's worse, it takes place in real time."

The quests are not my favorite part of the game. It's the stories I tell with it. Hmmmmm....

Good for you, if you can make stories....but I've found the game to be one big boring grind. Much like The Sims 4.
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    DatRandomSimmerDatRandomSimmer Posts: 59 Member
    it must be added for the greatness it is