Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    I am mainly just excited to move my legacies to the new town more than anything else.
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    I am mainly just excited to move my legacies to the new town more than anything else.

Ditto!!! The modern towns are nice, but I'm so ready for this Euro theme. :)
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The only problem I have with Windenburg is that I'll want to move all of my sims there, but I can't, so I'll settle for my favorites. But then that means I'll only be playing Windenburg and not the others.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I'm with you @Dannydanbo! First thing I'll do is move my main household to Windenburg.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Gahh... it's just so difficult to wait.....

Working on my little households. Waiting to play my mainsave until GT comes, it's almost like an vacation of sorts. Now I am creating sims and test them out in different saves, try new combos and groups. Will be fun to put all of it into my main save and see what happens then.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited October 2015
    I live in the Netherlands and my game says this:
    ki6cmvda16hf.jpg
    So, that's Thursday the 10th at 0.00h
    It's quite sad we always have two wait to days, i'm from the Netherlands aswell, seeing everyone having fun with the pack while we're waiting, ah the horror :D
    Post edited by Skobee on
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I live in the Netherlands and my game says this:
    ki6cmvda16hf.jpg
    So, that's Thursday the 10th at 0.00h
    It's quite sad we always have to wait to days, i'm from the Netherlands aswell, seeing everyone having fun with the pack while we're waiting, ah the horror :D

It does have it's upside though. We will have 2 days of reviews before we can even try to buy it. I'll be getting it anyway, but it is a chance for the undecided this side of the pond to get info from in game.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    No idea if anyone has seen this picture, it was shared on twitter & simsvip a few days ago, but look at the tiny sheeps!

2sal207.jpg
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    No idea if anyone has seen this picture, it was shared on twitter & simsvip a few days ago, but look at the tiny sheeps!

2sal207.jpg

Baaaaa baaa!
  • urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    Get%252520Together%252520Order.PNG
    I'm excited enough to do this today. <3

looking at your receipt and wondering why no "Great game guarantee" for this one?
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited October 2015
    uryga wrote: »
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    Get%252520Together%252520Order.PNG
    I'm excited enough to do this today. <3

looking at your receipt and wondering why no "Great game guarantee" for this one?

It's not available for any EPs, SPs, or GPs... it has always been that way. Only the base game is eligible for GGG.

Edit: The exact verbiage via the Origin FAQ for GGG is "Downloadable content (DLC) and third-party games (with the exception of those listed above) purchased on Origin are not eligible for the Great Game Guarantee. This is a guarantee for full game (or "base game") downloads published by EA, including full game pre-orders and most full games on promotional discount."

Only TS4 base game is eligible for this refund opportunity (as is true for all games that have DLC content, not just The Sims series).
    http://help.ea.com/en/article/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee/
    Post edited by Ceres_Meiriona on
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
    That demonic door is perfect for the Grim Reaper club I had planned for get Together, so if your sims can trick, that would be nice.

DoorsBoth.jpg
  • greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hello everyone!

I got really excited about this new item in Get Together and wanted to share this with all of you, check out this arcade machine:

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Looking forward to sharing more with you in November!

Is this an extra item they're adding on with the delay time?

Reminds me of Space Invaders.
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Oh that looks awesome !!!

I'm sure my Sims will love playing it, and would love to play it on their TV at home too ;)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hello everyone!

I got really excited about this new item in Get Together and wanted to share this with all of you, check out this arcade machine:

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Wow!! I love it, I can't wait to get my Gamers all over that!!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Yay! Arcade machine. I like that it's a retro looking game and that 4 people can play. Looks like people can spectate too. :)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Yay! Arcade machine. I like that it's a retro looking game and that 4 people can play. Looks like people can spectate too. :)

I feel sorry for her. She's always spectating lol
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Hello everyone!

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Wait what there's an arcade machine!?! It's totally Space Invaders!!! <3<3<3
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    That arcade machine I admit is cool and I love Space Invaders. That is one of the things I wanted for Sims was a video game system they could play together again. It would be nice having a video game console for them again someday too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    At first I thought they are looking at a fish tank lol. It would be really cool if they can play different games on it.
  • FloofjeFloofje Posts: 181 Member
    That is amazing! Can't wait to let my geek sim play on that, he'll probably faint from excitement. @SimGuruDrake
    What does it mean that some of the book icons are green?
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Hello everyone!

0sfq53dikzb0.png

Thanks for sharing this @SimGuruDrake, it's great to see items that groups could use together. Love the arcade machine!