Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Book of Spells quest, how little time it gives

PariahDMPariahDM Posts: 3 New Member
Has anyone ever noticed how little time you are given? You have seven days to get the premium reward and this amounts to 168 hours. Add up the time each step takes without going into every single seconds task and you get 154 hours of actions. So the game designers allow you a two hour window each day to not be constantly on top of the game. I hope no one has to do things such as work or sleep...

I am not going to set an alarm to wake up and quickly put in another quest step. If the steps were all similar in time then you could simply manage the game. However these steps keep going in odd increments. 10 hours, 16 and a half hours, 22 and a half hours, 8 hours and 12 minutes, ect...
Seriously bad game design for the quest window.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    They do it on purpose hoping people will get discouraged and buy points to complete the quests.
  • webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    Yes that is working as intended unfortunately. This game used to not be that bad but they are getting greedier and greedier. I work from home so I can be on alot and I haven't even been able to get the quests done of late. I threw about 200 lps at that sky diving thing in the mall (fashion hunter quest) and still didn't get it. I just kept getting the same things over and over again. (My 5 sims are still on it and haven't finished it 3 days later when all they needed were the 3 left). I spend money on the game monthly but I'll be plum if I'm going to play their little gambling/carny/quest game for items. I'm afraid soon this game will go the route of the Sims 4 for me.
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.