Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumor: Toddlers are coming

Comments

• dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    ISmack wrote: »
    Pary wrote: »
    I don't think that toddler looks cute at all, even if it is just a render.

Hater...can't wait to see what your kid's will turn. Maybe they'll look like them the gremlins.

So insightful. I have never seen such an insightful post like this before...
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited October 2015

Hater...can't wait to see what your kid's will turn. Maybe they'll look like them the gremlins.

This was uncalled for. It's a render, a picture (art). Some will like it, some won't. I don't think it looks nice to be honest.
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Thats probably the cutest toddler ever. Agggh come one Sims 4 this would be a HUUUUGGGGEEEE step in the right direction. Don't you want money?
  • mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    dmel15 wrote: »

Oh they sure did ! My kids had green skin, bug eyes and razor sharp teeth.
    And I love them to death.
    thankfully they grew out of the terrible two's.
    *warm fuzzies*

I pity your level of intelligence ISmack.

And I'm sure you never let them get wet or eat after midnight! :o
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    I too, think the picture could be a tickler. At least partly. Yes, Maxis creators made the rendering as a gift to the CEO, but why not let it out there for everyone to see as a way of gleaning reactions, and to see whether people think the toddler is cute or not? And there are already people saying the toddler isn't cute! :/:'(
    b9515946888ff194025a1d6181c0f17b.jpg
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    well like i stated i do hope everyone gets there belove toddlers back it would be a good gesture of ea/maxi to put them in a freepatch and someone should link this to @SimGuruDrake on her wall so that she can relay this to the team or at least give us confirmation or a hint if its true that toddlers are coming back
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    dmel15 wrote: »

Oh they sure did ! My kids had green skin, bug eyes and razor sharp teeth.
    And I love them to death.
    thankfully they grew out of the terrible two's.
    *warm fuzzies*

I pity your level of intelligence ISmack.

Just make sure you don't feed them after midnight Pary.

I agree with your second statement I pity ISmack's intelligence. I also agree with you that the toddler was fairly ugly it looks like chipmunk.
  • ReadySetDanceReadySetDance Posts: 10 New Member
    Oh man, guys. :( I think it was sweet of the team to create a gift for the family, regardless of whether or not the team plans on making toddlers for the game. Why not be happy for a healthy, happy addition to a family? You'd think especially family players who want toddlers of their own in the games for the purposes of creating a loving family would appreciate a real life loving family!

I'm a huge family player and I was disappointed by the lack of toddlers too. But there's no need to drag such a sweet gesture through the mud.
    (And personally... I think the Sims team knows family players want toddlers, and are probably trying to figure out a way to add them in. A render is a good sign.)
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited October 2015
    mortia wrote: »
    And I'm sure you never let them get wet or eat after midnight! :o

I'm pretty sure that's what started it all. These kids don't come with an instruction book ! ;)

Edit - I don't like Sims 4's art style to begin with, but the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the toddler was "rabbit caught in headlights"
    I just don't find it cute. I never said anyone else had to agree even though @dmel15 does; in fact, my opinions often differ from the majority.

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I hope it's true for all the family players and it's all they want and more!

Whaaaaa_zpswfqitt7c.png
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Last week: Someone watches the Florida Panthers hit the ice on Opening Night, and we're getting Pets.
    This week: Someone posts a render of a family, and we're getting toddlers.
    Next week: ???
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Oh my... I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt. If toddlers were patched in eventually, I would hyperventilate from cuteness overload lol. In the mean time, here have some more popcorns o:)
    chloe-grace-moretz-popcorn.gif?fit=crop&h=267&w=500
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    edited October 2015
    If that really is just a render and not any kind of foreshadowing then these guys have really outdone themselves in the plum(because this forum wont let me say what I really wanna say) department :/
  • themantheman Posts: 28 Member
    That's cute :D
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Apparently SimGuruLindsay Said that this is Just a art.
    tenor.gif
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »

Actually, she confirmed it's a real piece of artwork created for the CEO's family, but she neither confirmed nor denied that toddlers were in the works.
  • instantmessinstantmess Posts: 11 New Member
    edited October 2015
    I read on twitter that it was art used as a present. I am going to assume that it's just art and it isn't aimed at further development because I really don't want to get pumped up to be told it was just a photo. However, I mean, they said they're going to put toddlers in eventually. They haven't denied or approved anything so it's still open-ended! YAY!
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Oh my... I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt. If toddlers were patched in eventually, I would hyperventilate from cuteness overload lol. In the mean time, here have some more popcorns o:)
    chloe-grace-moretz-popcorn.gif?fit=crop&h=267&w=500

Aww, she's adorable.
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Actually, she confirmed it's a real piece of artwork created for the CEO's family, but she neither confirmed nor denied that toddlers were in the works.

And here we go with the runaway Toddler train. With this being such a sensitive issue, I don't blame her for not confirming or denying their existence. Until we get a confirmation they're coming, treat today's toddler render as yesterday's farmer's stand in Get Together.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
    edited October 2015
    I'm willing to bet $20 toddlers aren't coming. I wish they would for those people who want them, and deserve them honestly, but I think if they were going to put toddlers in they would have been able to do so by now. They have known people wanted toddlers since they announced last July they weren't going to be in the game so they have had a year and 3 months to work on them and yet we have no info on when they are coming or if they are coming. You know what this tells me? They aren't coming.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2015
    Ravager619 wrote: »

And here we go with the runaway Toddler train. With this being such a sensitive issue, I don't blame her for not confirming or denying their existence. Until we get a confirmation they're coming, treat today's toddler render as yesterday's farmer's stand in Get Together.

This is a render, that was concept art. Someone explained why renders are different earlier in the thread.

ETA: I'm not part of the Tod Squad btw. I usually play single sims, crafting skills, collecting and active careers.
    Ravager619 wrote: »

This is a render, that was concept art. Someone explained why renders are different earlier in the thread.

ETA: I'm not part of the Tod Squad btw. I usually play single sims, crafting skills, collecting and active careers.

Me too, but be careful. This is how it starts. I'm just trying to prevent others from jumping on so the forums don't have a meltdown in the next few hours.
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    edited October 2015
    This had to be a deliberate way to get people excited and/or angry though. How did they honestly think people would react to seeing a toddler render? XD

"Derrrr let's show them a picture of what toddler's would have looked like and then tell them it's just concept art. I can't imagine how that could possibly backfire >___< "
  • TildeLTildeL Posts: 188 Member
    What a mean thing to do.... Oh well.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top