Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sim You've Made So Far

Comments

• bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    My favorite sim is my avatar, she's also the only one I'm playing. I lost all my families I had at the beginning due to a glitch and this time around I'm not taking any chances...she will be the "founder" of my generation game play. I hate rotational playing, lol.

Rachael has already gotten her green thumb from lvl 10 gardening, and she's building her fish collection on the wall of her workroom. She's recently invited her b/f, Travis Scott of the BFF household to move in. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    My favorite is the one in my aviator. Audrina Morales. She's my second creation, and my artist sim, which is usually my favorite sim in all my games. :)

I enjoy her so much because I had fun chasing her aspirations of becoming a master artist while creating a dramatic life for her with her on/off lover Don Lothario. Bringing other families from the world into her world has made it a ton of fun.

I just sit and watch her a lot of the time and only nudge her a little. I like to let her make her own mistakes and enjoy the drama it causes. Lol. ;)
  • blaznfalcnblaznfalcn Posts: 731 Member
    edited October 2014
    I didn't make her per se, but she was created from my Sim and Don and she has become my favorite thus far. Mayah Lothario is a hot headed Rebel Without a Cause.
    10-19-14_3-23nbspPM_zps1090c544.png
    Post edited by blaznfalcn on
    "Laziness is a state of mind, not necessarily a lack of action"
    ZY6USJj.gif
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    blewis823 wrote: »
    Right now I am having fun with my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 family. They are hilarious with the emotions antics.
    *snipped image*

Really? Du.m.a.s is indecent? Oh well, let me tell my Auntie. :lol: Nevermind, looks like it went through.

I like Dottie, she is so cute, is she on the Gallery.

No, I've haven't uploaded them because of the CC. When I get a minute I will start the game and take off the CC, then upload her, I hope I can remember. If not I will upload the couple without CC if you like. :)

Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    I really like Latitia, who runs the bakery in my story The Quinn Legacy.

11m6ec8.png
  • ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    edited October 2014
    I might be weird but all of my sims are my favorite lol.
    Nori would have to be my current favorite sim. I created her in CAS and seeing her grow up has been fun! She has a great personality. I am on the Long life span with aging, so she's had some time to grow and build her skills/aspirations. Now she is a teenager!

QqnEirv.jpg

FyBKlcN.jpg

Veq5mYQ.jpg

uqjN6dL.jpg
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited October 2014
    ericaduh wrote: »
    I might be weird but all of my sims are my favorite lol.

Not weird at all. I had a hard time choosing.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • KnightSlayer85KnightSlayer85 Posts: 70 Member
    edited October 2014
    I've made quite a few Sims, but my Sim-wife, Dakota is my favorite.

bh0hmd.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My favorite sim(s) at the moment is a gay couple I made as a joke for fun: Ken Doll and G.I. Joe.
    Evalen wrote: »
    Right now I am having fun with my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 family. They are hilarious with the emotions antics.
    *snipped image*

Really? Du.m.a.s is indecent? Oh well, let me tell my Auntie. :lol: Nevermind, looks like it went through.

I like Dottie, she is so cute, is she on the Gallery.

No, I've haven't uploaded them because of the CC. When I get a minute I will start the game and take off the CC, then upload her, I hope I can remember. If not I will upload the couple without CC if you like. :)

Was able to upload Dottie by herself, you can find her with my OriginID: blewis823. Same as here.

• mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    10-19-14_11-50nbspPM.png This is my favorite Sim so far.
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • BonniyBonniy Posts: 464 Member
    I also have several favorites, but Amy is one of my fav's I love her eyes, there was an actress that had eyes like hers when I was growing up and I was always fascinated by them

AmyLynn_zps75818b90.jpg
  • RoddSteeleRoddSteele Posts: 43 Member
    nualla8673 wrote: »
    RoddSteele wrote: »
    Rodd is in the Avatar but can't post him yet. And he has a great family! Soon, simmies, soon!

It he on the gallery??

I have a few versions thank you, check them out. ;)

• blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member
    I did not make her, she was born in game, but she is my favorite sim of ALL time! Poppy Talbot!

10-19-15_1-22-33nbspPM.png
    10-19-15_1-21-51nbspPM-2.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited October 2015
    Favorite Sims (plural).
    I have so many and the group is getting larger.
    vacay.png

Olivia, Melonie, and Ling are my favs of favs tough.
    10-13-15_4-28-32nbspPM.png

04-18-15_2-07nbspPM-2.png

TS4CAS2014-12-0620-08-09-87.png

Just saw the date: 2014
    Necro. :o
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    There are worse things to necro, @CK213 :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    Well, since this thread's alive again... :)

This is Louis. Last week, someone started a thread asking how we play with elders, and I was inspired to do something I've never done before -- start a household with an elder I made (and I gave him the big happy family aspiration). I love this guy! He's so sweet and good-natured and his adopted kids are best friends with him. <3 Of course, I've already let him drink a potion of youth once and I'm trying to earn him enough points to buy him another one because his time is almost up (again). I don't know, I've just connected with this little pixel guy for some reason. Maybe because he's kind of a silver fox. ;)

zadYYe7.jpg
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    edited October 2015
    This dude, Sterling Hudson. I even made a Youtube series revolving around him. youtu.be/D1UFGGAHHio
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • GamingAngelGamingAngel Posts: 32 Member
    Ones of myself and my boyfriend.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    Haven't seen this thread in a long time... :o

If only I can edit this thread. D:
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    I'm completely torn. There's my sixth great-grandparents: [img][/img]09-10-15_4-10nbspPM.jpg

John by himself: [img][/img]08-14-15_11-07nbspAM.jpg

John in RL: [img][/img]MimiJohnSevierbyJamesWilsonPeale.jpg

And one straight out of my own imagination, that I created in Sims3 and brought him back to be my Founder: [img][/img]10-19-15_12-15-42nbspPM.jpg

It should be noted that Erik, was a five-star celebrity singer in Sims3. I like his looks better in Sims4. This Legacy Challenge is a Reboot of my first Sims4 attempt.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    edited October 2015
    i love these 2 girls
    sorry for spamming with lots of pictures :P but i love their facial expression so i couldnt help it :neutral:

Jwc6uyc.png
    T4Un2fI.pngSyL73EF.png
    XzdZLdt.png
    two5Tsx.png
    C3EM3Uo.png
    GziNzHU.png
    0KQyJEo.png
    9Vvgtex.png
    hYl11fM.png

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited November 2015
    Born in game third generation of my legacy family this is Presley. :)
    06-28-15_7-04nbspAM_zps6ld1xibq.png
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    Sterling Archer, I just made him and the main cast of 'Archer'. I'm quite fond of how he turned out.
    11-03-15_3-12-34nbspPM_zpssx3gmvkb.png

11-03-15_3-12-45nbspPM_zpsi0hlyutf.png
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
    Forgive me, I am in love with 2 and playing them now.
    family%20preview%201.png
    The%20Houstons.png