Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I'm getting more and more excited, now that the sea monster is confirmed :smiley:
    I have two weeks off uni for christmas, so I'll have some time to play GT then. :grin:

I'm a bit too old for christmas wishlists, I'll just buy it right on release as an early present from me to myself. ;)

Two weeks? That's it?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I'm getting more and more excited, now that the sea monster is confirmed :smiley:
    I have two weeks off uni for christmas, so I'll have some time to play GT then. :grin:

I'm a bit too old for christmas wishlists, I'll just buy it right on release as an early present from me to myself. ;)

Two weeks? That's it?

It's pretty normal for North American universities to only have two weeks for Christmas. I occasionally had a bit more if all my exams were early. My son wasn't so lucky - he always had a late-December exam and only two weeks off. (Of course, now he's working and has nothing off to speak of, so that two weeks looks great!)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Two weeks? That's it?

It's pretty normal for North American universities to only have two weeks for Christmas. I occasionally had a bit more if all my exams were early. My son wasn't so lucky - he always had a late-December exam and only two weeks off. (Of course, now he's working and has nothing off to speak of, so that two weeks looks great!)

We have 4 weeks off for Christmas break. Finals week is the second week in December. The same week GT comes out. And we go back the second week of January.

• SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    We have 4 weeks off for Christmas break. Finals week is the second week in December. The same week GT comes out. And we go back the second week of January.
    Woah four weeks? Lucky! I remember only having two weeks off [I live in Europe]. Would be fantastic if more school give four weeks off, I think anyone can use that to relax a bit and ofcourse play some sims! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    Yeah we only get two weeks. 4 weeks is pretty awesome @Misskermit99 :smile:

I'm from Germany, btw. :smile:
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
    @NordicPhoenix22x Haha thanks. I live in Pennsylvania, USA

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    edited October 2015
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Yes, the wait is killing me. I can't even play in Willow Creek anymore knowing that there's such a beautiful world waiting for my sims.
    2irzW5u.png

I gave you an awesome but wanted to say it also. This is an awesome pic!!

I was getting a bit depressed reading some of the responses in the other GT threads and immediately perked up when I started reading posts in this thread. Bookmarked.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Thank you @simgirl1010 ! Don't get depressed about the other threads, it's just the same old people being downers. This thread is our little haven where we can all share our excitement for the new EP :)
  • s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    lately i am playing 3 waiting for get together.
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    I'm excited to see how these neighborhoods look! It looks like the public spaces are about larger than base game ones, like Magnolia Promenade and the Work Neighborhoods were.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    ::tries to wait patiently::

::flops around in a most dramatic fashion::

Being patient sucks! LOL

I'm ready to try these clubs out and see just how customizeable they are. December is going to be extra exciting! I feel a bit silly, but being able to craft my own natural pools and having two new public woohoo locations has me just as excited. >.<
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    So, are you guys still excited? :D
    Yes! I've been watching the trailers and just re-reading the info we got so far. The only thing that bugs me is that the waiting time is so long! D:
    I admit I just watched the trailer again too :smiley: But I'm trying to not get too excited because it feels like December is far away and I still haven't solved my computer issues... At least I don't have to worry about not being able to play because of GT wait as I can hardly play because of technical limitations :smiley: (talk about the weirdest silver linings)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Literally the same day GT comes out, I have two exams early in the day but I won't have to go back to work till that Friday o:)
    1FKDfKj.png
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Do we know what day exactly yet that we get it??
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Yes, the wait is killing me. I can't even play in Willow Creek anymore knowing that there's such a beautiful world waiting for my sims.
    2irzW5u.png

I gave you an awesome but wanted to say it also. This is an awesome pic!!

I was getting a bit depressed reading some of the responses in the other GT threads and immediately perked up when I started reading posts in this thread. Bookmarked.

Same here! I hate all this negative stuff people are throwing around. I really just want to hear about peoples excitement. It helps me get excited! Also that screenshot is exactly what i'm like XD I keep looking at the news post they did thinking 'soon my precious... soon'
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    @Invisibleaes North america is the 8th (? i believe) rest of the world will be later in the week. UK will probably get it on the Friday following that, something about our release date rules or something... Its annoying...
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I read somewhere that UK would start getting expansions on Thursday instead of Friday. Sorry I can't give you the link.
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    When I hover over the game on Origin it says December 7, 2015 at 9:00pm (I live in the U.S./Pacific Time).
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
    US- December 7th 9 PT/ 12 EST
    ROW- December 9th (sorry I don't remember the time for the rest of the world)

• InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    When I hover over the game on Origin it says December 7, 2015 at 9:00pm (I live in the U.S./Pacific Time).
    You just made my day! I live in the US Pacific time too! Know I have to preorder it after I pay the bills this week!
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I live in the Netherlands and my game says this:
    ki6cmvda16hf.jpg
    So, that's Thursday the 10th at 0.00h
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited October 2015
    ki6cmvda16hf.jpg

Wrong, the packs are always released at 19h (7 pm) CEST (DST UTC +2:00)/CET (UTC +1:00) in Europe
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Nice to have this thread to go to to read up on anything new. Kinda bummed that we are waiting till December now, but still looking forward to the next expansion either way :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    ki6cmvda16hf.jpg

Yep. Same time as the UK. Wednesday 9th @ 11 pm (we are an hour behind you).
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    ki6cmvda16hf.jpg

Wrong, the packs are always released at 19h (7 pm) CEST (DST UTC +2:00)/CET (UTC +1:00) in Europe

I know that the ordinary release time is 19.00h, but I preordered, so maybe that means I'll get it a bit earlier :) (not that it matters in my case, I won't have time to play it until later that night). Besides, I think the date is more important than the exact hour ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr