Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Caption Contest - we're up to historic Contest # 30 this week! Come join in!

Comments

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    AMofOz wrote: »
    @Franny @jg2342ar @LadyEmillye perhaps you might be interested in this captioning competition! See the post above with the evil clown :D I'm sure you can come up with some fun captions.

(Sorry if you already knew about it!)

Thanks! :) When I have time tomorrow I may check it out.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Thanks @AMofOz, I will do my best.

1. Oh boy! Hope all that practice on the inflatable doll pays off.
    2. 'Hey Clown! Where's the rabbit supposed to come out of.' 'I think you mean Magician...'
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @Cogitotoro Sorry you have been ill, it seems like most of the forum have had some health problems lately. Perhaps that's why the vote was lower than usual. Get well soon, and keep up the good work! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Oops, I forgot to post this pic for you.
    feelbettersoon.jpg
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited October 2015
    I guess I will take a wack at it.. :)

Contest #26

1. The clown repeatedly mumbles, "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
    2. Massage Therapist: "Putting the sleeping pill companies out of business one client at a time!"

I for one have fallen asleep during a massage. It just feels so goood. :)
    A friend showed me this picture the other day, and I just had to share it. :blush:
    cat-massage-funny.jpg
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • QTBrniisQTBrniis Posts: 200 Member
    Oh, this looks like fun! Thanks HB for the link. Now, let's see...

"I hope Melanie doesn't open her eyes til after he's gone, you know how much she hates clowns!"
  • KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    Contest #26

1. Matt may have lost the bet, but his masseuse skills were still top-notch.

2. Cindy, what do you see in Joker? Is it the bad makeup? I wish you'd look at me like that!

3. Doctor, I still feel that this therapy exercise for Joker is bound to end in disaster. The bloody kind!
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    :star: Congratulations Winners! :star: Good luck to everyone! <3

1. Saying the phrase "Stop clowning around" had never seemed more apt.... or potentially deadly

2. Somewhere, somehow the temp agency had got it seriously wrong

3. She hadn't seen a fashion disaster like that since orange polka dot flares were in

4. Chuckles knew that learning the Vulcan death grip would come in handy someday

5. Blonde: In all the spas in all the towns in all the world, he had to walk into mine
  • HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited October 2015
    QTBrniis wrote: »
    Oh, this looks like fun! Thanks HB for the link. Now, let's see...

"I hope Melanie doesn't open her eyes til after he's gone, you know how much she hates clowns!"

You are welcome QTBrniis!! Thanks for the competition :) More contestants make it so much more fun!!
    I'm glad you @QTBrniis, @Ktarian, & @AlphaFen, could all make it here & join the fun!!!
    As they say on The Family Feud > "Good Answer Good Answer!!"
    Good Luck to all The Contestants!! Great BIG hugs!!!! <3
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    For caption 26:

1. When you run out of clean uniforms and get a bad makeover, you just have to get on with the job.

2. Charles had to earn a living somehow in between making his horror movies.

3. "That new guy puts his make up on so much better than us!".
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Sunday Roundup Time!

First, this week's winners! The voting is done, and here's the WINNER of Sims Caption Contest # 25 (and 1,000 SPs):
    screenshot_original.jpg
    "Oh Paul, you're so humerus!"
    by @AMofOz

In Second Place
    (for 500 SPs):
    "How could you do this to me! You don't have a heart!"
    by @rosey1579

In Third Place (for 500 SPs):
    Their romance was doomed to fail the moment Jamie suggested they get a dog.
    also by @rosey1579

Congratulations to the winners, especially because we have a newbie winner and a double winner! Congrats also to all of the finalists. Let me know what if anything to do with your winnings.

Next, entries are now closed for Caption Contest # 26 ("The One With the Creepy Clown Masseur"). Please go here to vote for the finalists by the end of next Saturday, 10/24.

Finally, the new screenshot is available for captioning!*
    Submit and edit as many captions as you like for Sims Caption Contest # 27 by the end of next Saturday, 10/24. (Try to keep it relatively short - fewer than 20 words tends to be best - and please don't quote images in your posts; insert them if you want them. Thanks!)

screenshot_original.jpg

*(In case you don't have Grim's Ghastly Manor yet, this is the Grim Reaper acknowledging a victory over him in a guitar battle in the Door of Life and Death...)
    Thanks for all the support with my illness, everyone! Slowly but surely getting better.
    And thanks for getting some new people to come to the contest! I can keep it going for a while yet, I think. This week's idea came to me in a flash and I had to go for it, but do keep any ideas you have coming, too!
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • QTBrniisQTBrniis Posts: 200 Member
    edited October 2015
    Congrats Winners! @AMofOz @rosey1579
    Good luck everyone for the next contest!
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Awesome. I voted. Good luck everyone.

This one looks fun. Here's mine for 27.

1. We're gonna throw down like we do Down in Georgia.
    2. No! Just NO! This guitar is made for rocking not for Skidamarink.
    3. Ohhhh! I was hoping to blow someone away into the next afterlife. . .You're Toast Sister!
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Caption 27

Even Grimmy has to admit that toddlers are the best!

Congrats to the winners, and glad to hear you are recovering. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Congrats to the winners! :smiley:

Thank you very much for the gifts from last week's contest @Cogitotoro

For caption contest 27:

1. "You rock, kid. We should team up and go on Sunset Valley's Got Talent".

I'll try and think of some more later!
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Congratulations to the winners! :grin:

1. Grim had learned every sick guitar riff that there was, but had somehow overlooked "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."

2. Grim realized maybe he wasn't cut out for babysitting. He'd even broken out his "scary voice," but Susie still wouldn't take a nap!

3. That night, the boys who had put the sign in Grim's yard advertising free music lessons learned that he didn't have a good sense of humor...
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Woo! I think I've entered about 16 of these and this is the first time I've won anything!
    I remember it was a trend a while ago to split the winnings among everyone who entered. I told myself that If I ever won I would do the same. <3
    Counting roughly there were about eight people (You might want to check up on me) who entered and since I won both second and third place (Wow, BTW) it works out to 125sp per person which is pretty good. <3
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    edited October 2015
    Contest #27
    Without toddlers to keep Grim at bay, the death rate in The Sims 4 has grown alarmingly high.
    "You're never too young, or too ancient, to fall in love," Says little Angela whilst serenading her true love.
    Post edited by rosey1579 on
    No playing with fire for you!

Congrats. I loved all of those. Humerous was my fav and no heart was awesome too. And I have to admit I loved the comment about the dog as well. Nice job to you both.
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    edited October 2015
    WOW Thanks so much! Didn't think I would win!

@Cogitotoro may I please get the Jet Set Teens Set and the Hibiscus Trio - I have popped them on the top of my wishlist. Thanks again!! So chuffed, can't stop smiling :mrgreen:
    Post edited by AMofOz on
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    My Entry for # 27 with Grimmy..

Grim realized his life of a rockstar bachelor was over now, with the appearance of his baby on the doorstep.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited October 2015

Simon Cowell decided to show the latest Britain's Got Talent contestant how a real musician plays. Who cares if she was a little young... you've got to learn sometime!

Things had slowed down a lot in Grim's line of work recently. Thinking back to the plague days, he never thought it'd have come to this... Babysitting for spare change.

Can never think of these :P
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    #27 Grim thought he was a shoo-in to win this year's Battle of the Bands. But then little Susie decimated him with her rousing rendition of "Stairway to Heaven" on the xylophone.
    Just wanted to say thank you to @Rosey1579 @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted and @Sara74469 for sharing their winnings with others in the contest. That's a really kind thing to do and thank you @Cogitotoro for the gifts! :smiley:
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
    When you're hot, you're hot. When you're not, you're not!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top