Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Awww poor Liv. First she thinks that Diane is putting the moves on her but then it's acutally her cousin. but I'm kind of happy for Newton. :)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    It got me thinking, does this situation mean the next heir is going to be adopted? :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Awww poor Liv. First she thinks that Diane is putting the moves on her but then it's acutally her cousin. but I'm kind of happy for Newton. :)

@Julyvee94 Diane has been a bit misleading. I'm not entirely sure what her end game is, or if she has one. Lets hope she likes Newton at least.
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    It got me thinking, does this situation mean the next heir is going to be adopted? :)

@Maladi777 It's all pretty open at this point in time, Liv is still figuring herself out :)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Ahh the young days! So much to discover yet! I think it's too early for Liv to know if she really is in love with Diane or not. :)
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Such a good chapter! I really felt for Liv, and loved what Yenn had to offer in way of advice. It was fun to hear about the date from each side -- for their perspectives, and because it was nice seeing how Liv handled each story. When you're young (hey, even when you're old!) sometimes thinking someone has a crush on you can perk your interest in that person, as you think about it and imagine scenarios. It'll be interesting to watch as Liv figures herself out!
  • DarthNyxDarthNyx Posts: 36 Member
    I think that Diane is playing these two, kinda hope they both figure that out.
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Ahh the young days! So much to discover yet! I think it's too early for Liv to know if she really is in love with Diane or not. :)

@anaitapeva I completely agree :)
    sabreene wrote: »
    Such a good chapter! I really felt for Liv, and loved what Yenn had to offer in way of advice. It was fun to hear about the date from each side -- for their perspectives, and because it was nice seeing how Liv handled each story. When you're young (hey, even when you're old!) sometimes thinking someone has a crush on you can perk your interest in that person, as you think about it and imagine scenarios. It'll be interesting to watch as Liv figures herself out!

@sabreene Thanks! It was fun to write Yenn's advice because obviously she didn't really know what the situation was, so she could only draw from her own experience. That's a really good point you bring up with the potential interest sparking up a crush on someone, I haven't even thought about that but it's so true!
    Huuntress wrote: »
    I think that Diane is playing these two, kinda hope they both figure that out.

@Huuntress She's definitely not easy to read, so who knows what her intentions are...

Thank you all for reading :)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Good morning @ThePlumbob :) I'm saying Good Morning, because it's morning for me :D I just wanted to say you that I'm already reading about 3rd generation and I knew about Baato a bit ;) I really enjoy this story and Baato's adventures, when I'll have more free time, I'll continue to read your story again and will share my thoughts with you ;)
    edited October 2015
    Thank you, @roseinblack69 ! It's morning for me too, good morning :) How awesome, I'm glad you're enjoying the legacy and Baato's visit. And of course I would love to hear your thoughts about it :) Thank you for reading!
    A big day in the household...

5.5 Are You Ready?

cFsz6xC.jpg?1
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Lol somehow I thought that Ethan was already an elder with the gray hair and all xD But yay! I wonder if Yenn wants to get married after all after the incident with the massage lady
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Lol somehow I thought that Ethan was already an elder with the gray hair and all xD But yay! I wonder if Yenn wants to get married after all after the incident with the massage lady

@Julyvee94 Haha nope! I gave him the grey hair because he looked really young to me otherwise, like he was still a young adult. I think that he looks young even with the grey hair to be honest :D

I don't know, to me they're as good as married the way they are now. Though obviously the massage therapist made a point. (She was kind of creepy though :D)
  • DarthNyxDarthNyx Posts: 36 Member
    @Julyvee94 lol I thought the same as you, I thought he was already an elder.

Makes me sad everyone is getting old! :(
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I'm not ready! I'm not ready to see another generation turn into elders.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Huuntress wrote: »
    @Julyvee94 lol I thought the same as you, I thought he was already an elder.

Makes me sad everyone is getting old! :(
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I'm not ready! I'm not ready to see another generation turn into elders.

@Huuntress & @Maladi777 Don't worry guys, not everyone is getting old. Ethan and Knox are a lot older than their partners, because they first came into the story around the time of the Agustin speed date. Meaning they were both at the beginning of their YA lifestage around the time when Chell grew up into a teenager. Chell, Yenn and Booker will not be elders for quite a while :)
    Oh, what a lovely bit of story to wake up to! I can't help it, I think Yenn & Ethan stories are my favorite!

I loved Ethan going gray around mid-40's (maybe?). He looks so handsome with the hair. Both my dad & my ex had a full head of gray hair by the time they were 45 -- it went silver, but it stayed really thick, which is what Ethan's hair reminded me of... so I may have a bias, lol!
    Oh, what a lovely bit of story to wake up to! I can't help it, I think Yenn & Ethan stories are my favorite!

I loved Ethan going gray around mid-40's (maybe?). He looks so handsome with the hair. Both my dad & my ex had a full head of gray hair by the time they were 45 -- it went silver, but it stayed really thick, which is what Ethan's hair reminded me of... so I may have a bias, lol!

@sabreene Yeah! I was going for Richard Gere about 10-15 years ago :) I figured that to make him look older, his hair either needed to get thinner, or go silver. I couldn't bare the first option. I think he looks rather handsome too :)
    Yeah! That Richard Gere look. I'd been trying to think of the actor that epitomized it. I love it! (And yes, I love the gray better than thinning... though I admit, I do have a thing for Captain Picard, lol!)
    Yeah! That Richard Gere look. I'd been trying to think of the actor that epitomized it. I love it! (And yes, I love the gray better than thinning... though I admit, I do have a thing for Captain Picard, lol!)

@sabreene Lol! Captain Picard was my favourite captain in Star Trek haha! But definitely not for his "mane" :D
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    My poor handsome Ethan is turning into an Elder! Im so glad you've taken such good care of him ♡

(I may or may not have teared up a little knowing he's gonna be an Elder)
    My poor handsome Ethan is turning into an Elder! Im so glad you've taken such good care of him ♡

(I may or may not have teared up a little knowing he's gonna be an Elder)

@iheartdinosx3 Aww, I'm sure Yenn will still love him, elder and all. He seems really happy with his life :)
  • dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    Oh man! I just clicked on your signature and this is awesome! Bookmarked to read this weekend when I am off!
  • dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    Well just started reading and hot darn! I did not know I could breed to frogs in my inventory. Will keep that in mind for future. Though my sim has a "proper" job-- painter-- she is only level 3. I don't even care if she gets promoted. After I built her shack, I gave her $0. But she has earned 25k and she isn't even an adult yet! Collecting, gardening, and painting. Lol
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Ohh happy day. More chapters for me to read :smile: thank you for posting them!