Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You could always resize a toy dragon and place it in a natural pool. Here Nessie.......
  • YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    You could always resize a toy dragon and place it in a natural pool. Here Nessie.......

I'm so doing this
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
    Place it so just the top of the head is just above the water like a crock waiting to snap you up.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Sea creature huh?

09_WORLD_MAP_revised5.jpg
  • BirdyBirdy Posts: 91 Member
    It's not exactly a dragon but i think it will still look cool. Cant wait to see more!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited October 2015
    For the first time of The Sims series, I'm excited by the concept art.
    @Mightydan wrote: »
    Sea creature huh?
    if you’re lucky, you might catch a view of Windenburg’s elusive sea monster

Nessie
    lochne10.jpg
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Place it so just the top of the head is just above the water like a crock waiting to snap you up.

You're a psychic!!!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

My friends and family will say that you misspelled it. Psycho, not psychic. Just a lucky guess. The concept art looks beautiful. I hope a large part of what we see will be in the game. The pigeons and street market are high on my list. Selling what you've grown and stopping to feed the pigeons would be cool.
    My friends and family will say that you misspelled it. Psycho, not psychic. Just a lucky guess. The concept art looks beautiful. I hope a large part of what we see will be in the game. The pigeons and street market are high on my list. Selling what you've grown and stopping to feed the pigeons would be cool.

I would like grocery stores back in general. I think it's more realistic to buy food and then cook it instead of paying for food directly from the fridge. Or at least buy the fresh foods for recipes.

• urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    haburbian wrote: »
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    haburbian wrote: »
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    I'm glad some people are happy. I genuinely am. I'm also curious to know if people who are excited about this played previous sims games.

Every single game, every single pack and every single expansion. :lol:

Well that's interesting to know. Reason I asked is because any sims players in real life I know who love 4 haven't played the previous games.

I'm not excited about the pack. Perhaps when more info is announced I will be but I have my doubts. I want to be. I'm just underwhelmed completely at the moment.

I'm excited, want more, but excited.
    Sims 3 imo was the biggest let down, so anything from that is a bonus. (waits for the hate)

Sorry you didn't like Sims 3.

I liked it, even with the Bugs, It felt more alive.
    When Island paradise came out, that was the frosting on the cake.
    Fun in the sun and vacations spots for Sims.
    Sims 3 let us build OUR OWN worlds and play them.
    The Story's where our own and not monitor or dictated By someone Else's likes or dislikes or believes
    Calling all Simmers!!! Can you please check out the thread Word Puzzle. It's about the tweet "I'm really excited to show off the ## #####!! ######## ####### in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the ##### #####, too!!" We're trying to figure it out. First word is definitely DJ Booth. Thanks :)

• SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Calling all Simmers!!! Can you please check out the thread Word Puzzle. It's about the tweet "I'm really excited to show off the ## #####!! ######## ####### in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the ##### #####, too!!" We're trying to figure it out. First word is definitely DJ Booth. Thanks :)
    I always thought karaoke machine, but karaoke is missing one letter, so that can't be it, I think? (I mean the second one) and the last one could be diving board but again one letter difference, i'm so bad at this :D!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I think the 8-7 answer might be something new, because of the following "in The Sims?! Yup!"

Makes it seem like it's something that's never been done before.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I'm so excited about the sea monster! I showed the concept art to my daughter and she started getting excited thinking they will be adding boats (in the future sometime) because of the docks. I am a huge Nessie fan though so the sea monster won me over. If I hadn't known anything about the pack and already been super excited, I'd be planning to buy it just for that monster LOL. I'm such a push over!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Get%252520Together%252520Order.PNG
    I'm excited enough to do this today. <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    Get%252520Together%252520Order.PNG
    I'm excited enough to do this today. <3

YEEES! Do it!
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

edited October 2015
    I'm so putting this one on my Christmas list and see if I can some money together to buy it :D! Kinda neat they pushed this one further, now I actually have something to put on my list hehe!

Is anyone else going to ask this for Christmas, or did everyone else already pre-order? :blush:

OMG! Just saw we passed 1k replies and 17k views, that's insane!! So glad this topic is positive!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    So, are you guys still excited? :D
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Yes! :) Of course!

This week I saw this ad on a bus shelter for a popular fashion brand and it said #gettogether - and the Sims was the very first thing I thought about :)

And the concept arts of Windenburg blog made me even more excited, and I think my cousin too - I had been trying to convince her, but I think Windenburg won her over ;) Would be nice if we got tiny bits of info like that every week until they present a new trailer.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    Mightydan wrote: »
    So, are you guys still excited? :D
    Yes! I've been watching the trailers and just re-reading the info we got so far. The only thing that bugs me is that the waiting time is so long! D:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    Yes, the wait is killing me. I can't even play in Willow Creek anymore knowing that there's such a beautiful world waiting for my sims.
    2irzW5u.png
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Yes, I too can't wait...the only thing I struggle with is that the title of this EP reminds me of the 'Parent Trap's' Song (hums let's get together yeah yeah yeah)
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    There are a few new bits and bobs of info over on Simsvip - mainly about what's not in the game, but at least it's info! :D
    There are a few new bits and bobs of info over on Simsvip - mainly about what's not in the game, but at least it's info! :D

Ugh . I'm tired of getting stuff only on Wednesday. They need to come with the info. Release a new trailer do something except tell us what's not in the game.

• NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    I'm getting more and more excited, now that the sea monster is confirmed :smiley:
    I have two weeks off uni for christmas, so I'll have some time to play GT then. :grin:

I'm a bit too old for christmas wishlists, I'll just buy it right on release as an early present from me to myself. ;)
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png