Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting a ghost to move in?

So I have a ghost and she has max of both love and friend bar with her former hubby. He even made her his gf and woohooed with her. But there is no option to move in. Has anyone ever got the ghost to join the family?

Comments

• IbeanobswifeIbeanobswife Posts: 166 Member
    Yes it was under the friendly interactions. I had a similar situation. Deceased spouse, moved him in almost immediately. I ended up moving him to his own house and he still "visits" every couple of nights like regular ghosts do. I'd imagine because his headstone is still on my original lot.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Try looking under the friendly interactions tab. One time I was at near max too and it wasn't showing up but I found it all the way in the back of the friendly interactions. Keep clicking "more choices".
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I had a ghost that the option just never showed up despite being max friendship and romantic. It must have been glitched.

If the interaction doesn't show up you could always use 'testingcheats on' then right click the ghost and use 'add to family'. Remember to type 'testingcheats off' afterwards as leaving the cheat on has been known to cause issues longterm.

Usually the option shows up as soon as the friendship bar is about 70% full. :)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    yea i'm wondering if mine is glitched because i keep scrolling through and it is never there. I will let you all know if it eventually appears :(
    oooh good idea maybe i will use that testingcheats because its not there and they are maxed everything lol
    @pageybear Just don't leave the unhoused ghost too long incase it is culled! Good luck!

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • TrishyyFishyyTrishyyFishyy Posts: 85 Member
    invite him/her to move in?
    edited October 2015
    nevermind.
    edited October 2015
    triple comment omg :s
    aaaah the testing cheats thing won't let me add her either. Well now i'm a bit 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off. -_-
    pageybear wrote: »
    aaaah the testing cheats thing won't let me add her either. Well now i'm a bit 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off. -_-

Oh no... that is really weird. When you typed in the cheat did you get the message that 'testingcheats was enabled'?

yes it said it but no option for move in came when i did the shift right click thing i used in sims 3 :open_mouth:
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Can you move them in via Manage Households?
    pageybear wrote: »
    yes it said it but no option for move in came when i did the shift right click thing i used in sims 3 :open_mouth:

Try shift/right click