The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh man I just saw Aulanis shoes :D They are totally falling out of the style in my opinion ;)

LOL! I thought they'd be great for running around the Amazon. That boy is a fitness freak! You'll see what happens to his body in the next update. I was SHOCKED! :scream:

That sounds like one of those click bait ads!

"I couldn't believe what happened after his work out!" :lol:

Where's the LOL button when you need it??? :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @pammiechick maybe this is because most of my tribe members are barefoot and I am not used to see shoes in the amazon territories except sandals. :D
    I'm working by now on my next chapter I hope to update today.
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    @pammiechick maybe this is because most of my tribe members are barefoot and I am not used to see shoes in the amazon territories except sandals. :D
    I'm working by now on my next chapter I hope to update today.

@Marialein Same! The guys in my tribe all go around shirtless and barefoot EXCEPT for sons born into the tribe because they're a little higher up in my mind; they get to wear sandals and tanks. All the guys have a formal robe (even though they haven't had a chance to wear them yet).
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • SaphiredreamSaphiredream Posts: 41 Member
    Calista!!! Yay!!! Thank you.
    edited October 2015
    Aulani is above all other slaves because he's a creator's son. Notice he's decked out in gold and has a watch and a ring which no other slave has in my tribe. Shoes...hmm...I think some of mine wear shoes when they work out but Aulani is the only one who gets to wear shoes all the time. And he has a special room. He doesn't have to live with the other slaves. Could all this special treatment go to his head? You'll have to wait and see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I'm enjoying your story very much! The suspense is great.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm upset a bit, that I didn't see Amadahy yet, but I hope to see her next time ;) Amazing chapter as always and I'm enjoying all this big meeting in Hawika's palace, Aulani is such heart breaker <3
    I'm upset a bit, that I didn't see Amadahy yet, but I hope to see her next time ;) Amazing chapter as always and I'm enjoying all this big meeting in Hawika's palace, Aulani is such heart breaker <3

You'll see her in the next installment. She is at another house. This isn't Hawika's palace yet. That's HUGE! These are just townhouses for the Creators to stay in for now.

I'm excited to show you Amadahy because she's very in character with him. Ha!

And yes...he's a heartbreaker!!! :heartbreak:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    edited October 2015
    I can't wait to see my creator. I doubt she'd fall in love, because she's very conservative, but I could be surprised! She might have fun sparring with him, though.
    41tidg8.jpg
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Nice chapter!! I actually got surprised by seeing Sophia chatting with Aulani...lol! I liked the character you made of her, it felt very alive! Thank you :) By the way, I haven't give up cheering for Kosumi yet ;)

You'll see her in the next installment. She is at another house. This isn't Hawika's palace yet. That's HUGE! These are just townhouses for the Creators to stay in for now.

I'm excited to show you Amadahy because she's very in character with him. Ha!

And yes...he's a heartbreaker!!! :heartbreak:

I already imagine @pammiechick, I know my Amadahy :) It should be funny :D I can't help, I still love Aulani :D<3
  • SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    Finally caught up again after long weeks of school :P! Anticipating the next installment!
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
    Glad you're back @SpurklyNinja . Hope to update tomorrow!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Ooo... *Squealing with excitement at the next update!*
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    I read the last chapters around four times. It is so great to see my creators in your story. I am looking forward to see what happens next. :)
    I can't wait to update! Been out of town! Sorry! I will soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I can't wait to update! Been out of town! Sorry! I will soon!

I'll look forward to it!
    EkpFDaf.png
    @pammiechick, everything is fine, it's most important, that everything would be fine with you <3 Take your time, we will wait ;)
    edited October 2015
    Days pass and it is the day before Aulani’s birthday. He’s met most of the Creators but really hasn’t had a connection with any of them, most likely because they seem very old to his young eyes. He’s hoping somehow he bonds with one of them soon or he’ll celebrate his birthday without a chance of siring a child and then he doesn’t know what his future will hold. His mother is far from making any new laws for slaves and soon he’ll have to live on Sixam, something he desperately doesn’t want to do.

The tall tower of one of the Creator’s apartments looms over him in the sun. He likes this place especially because it holds a tranquil pool.

Screenshot_313_1.jpg

“Beautiful day, isn’t it?” Ama Zo’o says to him in greeting. She is one of the most beautiful of all Creators here, but she has a daughter who is just his age. He feels like he’s speaking to his mother when he is with her.

Aulani bows. “It is gorgeous, just like you, Creator Ama.”

Screenshot_314_1.jpg

She giggles. “You are quick with your compliments. How are you at swimming?”

He shrugs. “I swim like a rock, dear lady, but I don’t mind watching you swim.”

Screenshot_315_1.jpg

So they change into their swimsuits and dip their toes in the water.

“Ah, that feels much better,” Ana croons, swishing her feet back and forth. “ I’ve missed the pools of my tribe.”

Screenshot_316_1.jpg

More Creators join them. Aulani has met them all. One in particular doesn’t seem to like him. She always glares at him or gives him smirks when she thinks he’s not looking. He’s rather scared of her and avoids her whenever she comes near. Unfortunately, she dips her toes in the water as well. “I see they let the dogs play in the water with us today.” Ysa Lionne flicks a toe at Aulani, splashing him.

Aulani raises his hands to shield his face. He ignores the barb.

Ana smiles, trying to quell the tension. “He’s no dog, Ysa. A puppy maybe.” And she winks, but it doesn’t make him feel better.

Screenshot_411.jpg

Not wanting to say anything that could get him in trouble, Aulani bows to the ladies and quickly leaves them to their swim. He doesn’t understand what he’s done wrong to the Creator Ysa. She’s exactly his age, too, and gorgeous. He hates seeing her in that brown swimsuit because it shows all her curves. He hopes to meet with a few bright smiles in the music room.

When he enters, he’s glad to see a friend, Sophia Lea. He motions to her and whispers, “Watch out! There are two men staring at you.”

Screenshot_416.jpg

Her eyes grow. As she looks behind her, she sees two slaves sitting on the couch obviously watching tv. She slaps Aulani’s shoulder playfully and says, “You naughty tease. I should put you in the Room of Punishment for that!”

He winks at her and says, “Will you come with me?”

She laughs and shakes her head, pulling him to sit with her. They both watch, laughing at the silliness of the world outside theirs.

Screenshot_415.jpg

Later, Aulani chats with Kori Mana. “I hear you are a fearsome competitor, Creator Kori.”

Kori nods and says, “I’ve bested all my sisters in the competitions. That is why I believe I will make a great Champion for your mother. Too bad she has already chosen.”

Puzzled, Aulani asks, “Whom has she chosen? I have not heard this news.”

Just then, Marit Tor walks past and answers for her, “Amadahy Blessing Moon. She is one tough woman. I would not want to offend her.”

Aulani pastes on a smile. “I will surely try not to do that.” He met Creator Amadahy only briefly a few days ago. She seemed reserved but friendly.

Screenshot_423.jpg

“She’s right over there if you want to speak to her,” Marit says, thrusting a chin out toward Amadahy who is playing chess with another Creator.

Aulani rises to congratulate Amadahy but he is stopped suddenly by an unwelcome face. His hands lurch forward without thinking.

Screenshot_421.jpg

“If it isn’t the little dog boy from the pool. Are you following me?”

“Let him be,” Creator Amadahy defends Aulani. “You’re just upset because Queen Hawika did not choose you as Champion. I am sorry for this, Ysa, but it is not a slave’s fault. I was once like this and have regret. You do not want it on your back for the rest of your suns.”

Screenshot_424.jpg

Ysa narrows her eyes at Aulani. “I am not upset, dear Creator Amadahy. I have just been informed I will be Explorer. It is this boy who I don’t trust. There is something to him I can feel is not right.”

Screenshot_425.jpg

At this Amadahy rises from her game and comes over to them, hand on hip. “This is folly to speak this way to a prince—slave or no. It will anger the queen.”

Aulani waves his hand at Amadahy. “I thank you, dear lady, for your kind words, but I will not take offense. I am but a slave and deserve the lowest position possible. If I have offended you in some way, Lady Ysa, please tell me and I will fix it at once.”

Screenshot_426.jpg

Tears fill Ysa as she turns her head. “There is nothing you can do. I will go.” She heads downstairs, leaving Aulani lost for what he must have done to her without knowing.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Wow! Great Chapter! I wonder what is going on with Ysa?? Can't wait to read more... more more MORE! hehehe Love it Pammie! Thank you :)
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Ooooh, so good!! The wait was so worth it, to see Ysa! You've done such a wonderful job with her -- I'm very intrigued! Plus, it's really a lot of fun to see all the creators together, with Aulani. He seems even more muscular than I remember, when he was sitting out by the pool I had to tell myself, stop oogling him, he's a sim!!
    It is really cool to see Amadathy young again :) and now we knew two other creators positions ;)
    Oh yes, that's my Amadahy! :) She learns from her own mistakes! ;) I'm happy to know that Hawika chose her as her champion, being very faithful by her nature she'll serve her queen well :) I dunno why Ysa can't stand Aulani, he didn't say anything wrong :( But I hope it will be solved soon ;) Very great chapter @pammiechick, waiting as always for the new update <3
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    That was great! But what is with Ysa
    Yay! Great update pammie. Awesome as ever!
    EkpFDaf.png