Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Stories Etc

Does anyone know of a good site to post sim story's from now that culling and likely destruction is the route of the 'Studio'. I used to use these to let my daughter know what I've done with my sims and record what I thought was funny stuff for her. Now I know that Wordpress is a free blog site, but can anyone suggest any others? I like to keep records of my sims stories for sim families that I really enjoyed playing with.
Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley

Comments

• AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Well there's Livejournal, Blogger, Tumblr or even Facebook and Twitter if you make accounts just for simming. I personally have a Blogspot and Tumblr account for posting random pics of my sims :)

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question :/
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    @Mea_93 No, that's definitely helpful. I probably won't create a new Facebook and don't use Tumblr so I'll try the other sites and see what they offer!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Glad to help! :)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I created a Weebly site for my sims. It's free, easy to use and it's amazing how much room you have to place your story's.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got a Blogspot blog for stories.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    Thanks so much everyone. I'm going to try the Weebly Site. I've never put together my own website of any kind so this might take a while to get started as I work full time. I might have my daughter work on it for me to get it finished sooner. Either way, once it's all finished and my first story is up, I'll put a link here for anyone interested in seeing it.

If anyone else has independent blogs for stories, I'd love to read them, give me your URL!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]