Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jealously Trait

Has anyone gave that trait to a Sim yet? I haven't done it yet. It looks to be like a fun trait to put into a personality.

Comments

• Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    I did, but it seems that the sims that have that trait have a hard time realizing their loved one is on the same room with them. My jealous sim often get the moodlet even if she is playing chess with her husband. I'm like, "HE IS LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU". Some sims, really.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Wow. Thanks!
  • Options
    adniram00adniram00 Posts: 167 Member
    Love it! Perfect if you wanna play a jealous, loner hermit farmer married to a gregarious party lover >:)
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    adniram00 wrote: »
    Love it! Perfect if you wanna play a jealous, loner hermit farmer married to a gregarious party lover >:)
    I love your style of playing there!

• Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I used it once and my sim divorced her husband on her own!!! I didnt tell her too i think its a bug.
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Jaysim88 wrote: »
    I used it once and my sim divorced her husband on her own!!! I didnt tell her too i think its a bug.

That's a scary thing. I think it's interesting, but it should be up to the user if they want their sims to divorce. I hope that is a bug.

At the very least we need an option to decide which "story progression" we want.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    KillerSynthKillerSynth Posts: 419 Member
    Jaysim88 wrote: »

Did you have any CC/Mods in when you updated the game? If so that might have been the cause otherwise report it in the bugs section.
  • Options
    SimsGurlLoverSimsGurlLover Posts: 65 Member
    > @Jaysim88 said:
    > I used it once and my sim divorced her husband on her own!!! I didnt tell her too i think its a bug.

I just Lol'd XD
  • Options
    Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    Yes i've tried the new jealous trait... like someone else said it's a little annoying that they can't see that their partner is litterally standing in the next room, and the 'jealous moodlet/tense moodlet' is there for 24 sim hours on it's own, and comes up all the time.. The only time my sim is truly happy is when she's basically making out with her partner lol...

I normally 'randomly' roll the sim's traits so when another of my sims got the jealous trait I decided to let her live alone...I feel like she's way too jealous to have a partner :pensive: But! she adopted a baby boy...kinda atleast gives you something different to play, so to speak ;)
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I tried it for a short while and the sim with the jealous trait got a negative moodlet from watching another couple in the area. Can't remember exactly what the moodlet was but I found it pretty cool.
  • Options
    FFX2Paine506FFX2Paine506 Posts: 675 Member
    I was curious when this was added? I remember looking through traits and seeing that one and it threw me off.
    ~I do not use mods or cc~
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I was curious when this was added? I remember looking through traits and seeing that one and it threw me off.

Pretty sure it was the last patch, I don't remember seeing it before then.
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member

Last patch.