Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours have you spent towards The Sims 3?

On your origin's My Games tab, roll over The Sims 3 base game and let me know how many hours you've played The Sims 3! I wanna know!

Comments

• Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't run my game through Origin (I use the launcher) so I can't give you an exact number but I am sure it is well into the 500 mark, thought probably more. I have been playing since it came out in 2009 and it is one of the only games I play so it's a lot lol.
  • EveebellaEveebella Posts: 832 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't use Origin or the launcher to get to my games so I can not tell you from there, but it is the only game I really play so I would say 1000's of hours LOL

Eveebella
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited July 2014
    Eveebella wrote:
    I don't use Origin or the launcher to get to my games so I can not tell you from there, but it is the only game I really play so I would say 1000's of hours LOL

Eveebella

I'd have to agree with this for me, as well. I don't play thru Origin, I use CD's to play. But I've played since release day and it's the only game I really play with any dedication. Considering most days I spend about 12+ hours on my game, I'd say into the 1000's +.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't even want to guess at how many hours I have spent in-game! I have been playing the game almost daily since it came out.

I suppose I could have a spotless house and fill my time with other productive activities, but none of them would give me the pleasure that The Sims has :D
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2014
    According to origin 2 hours. But that's because I don't use origin to play, that would have been when I was testing my game on the laptop I got 2 years ago making sure it was running before adding EP's. I only used the origin copy then because I lost my hard copy of the base game. I've played sims 3 for 5 years now though, I usually play an hour or more a day, many days several hours, some days I don't play at all but those are very rare I usually can manage some time for my game (even if it means sacrificing a bit of sleep to do so). Averaging it out to 2 hours a day (it's probably more, but that's what I'm going with), that works out to approximately 3650 hours over the course of 5 years. :shock:
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2014
    All I can say is a whole lot. I run my game through my launcher on my PC, and not Origin.
  • SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh my lord, I don't want to look. Everytime I open my game through origin I close my eyes
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    edited July 2014
    I haven't a clue. I played it from the day it was released in the UK and I'm still playing....many many hours
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• simmysimmysimmysimsimmysimmysimmysim Posts: 476 Member
    edited July 2014
    230 around
  • OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    edited July 2014
    I also run my game through the launcher, so couldn't say. I don't think I'd want to say. It's a pretty scary thought. :shock:
  • carlywilliam39carlywilliam39 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have played 225 Hours :)
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    What a fun topic to bump :)

I only recently started using Origin to launch my game this year so it says 500 hours but it is way more than that.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    Yeah, I don't use Origin or the Launcher but I know it's really high. I've been playing since launch and while I have long periods while I don't play the game, when I do I play extensively.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I've never run my game through Origin, and for years and years I've bypassed the launcher. I don't even know if I want to know, lol, how many hours I have logged onto this game! Over six years, it's bound to be an unreal number. Especially since many days I leave it running in the background no less than twelve hours a stretch so that when I get a quick second I can pop on and make some progress or continue on a build.

• james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    271 hours. I guess it take awhile to get to 1000 hours.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Only about 200 Hours on Origin... Yet again I use discs.

About 400 if you count the XBOX version aswell.

Then it's about 700 if you count the Discs and XBOX
    L9q8VGi.png
  • laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    i got my game in 2012 and have clocked aroud 800 hours in game
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I really don't know but I think I had been playing TS3 for about 3/2 years :relaxed:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Lady LlewellynLady Llewellyn Posts: 265 Member
    211 hours -- but probably way more on the Sims 1 and 2. They were my babies.
  • CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    I don't use Origin and I also bypass the launcher, so I have no real way of knowing. I'm sure it's some embarrassing amount though because I have played for hours and hours since the game was released! No doubt the number is over 1000. :o
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    It says o hours. Yeah, right haha. I've played the game on a daily basis for four years (except for holidays) and a bit less frantic after that. I think I don't want to know how many hours I spent playing this game, I just don't want to know :D (and more will follow)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I don't play through Origin but what does 6 years count as? Including using CAW, it is hard to count but lets say thousands of hours since 2009?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    I don't play through Origin but... it's got to be thousands of hours - had the game since release in 2009, played challenges, legacies, created blogs for stories and families and farms and city dwellers and... and... :) Let's just say lots and lots of hours. I still play, so... even more hours.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I don't play through Origin, and the launcher is never allowed to run on my PC unless I'm installing store content. But it has to be thousands of hours.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • TheSikiSassTheSikiSass Posts: 273 Member
    I used to have 250 hours on Origin, but it reset and is now twelve... so 262, I guess.
    gay is ok kids