Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Today I have been working on my little trailerpark neighborhood when suddenly - while testing it - my played sim came along jogging. I had to take a picture of her:

06.10.15_21-10-49.png

The small bar at the end of the road (from behind):

06.10.15_21-13-12.png

Neighborhood:

06.10.15_18-01-08.png

Houses of my neighbors:

06.10.15_17-55-17.png

Absolutely LOVE the trailer park neighbourhood!
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I caught a neat shot of my sim pulling off a successful bar trick. It was very flashy and fit my mood this afternoon.

10-06-15_8-52-45nbspPM_zpslmvucbv7.png
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I caught a neat shot of my sim pulling off a successful bar trick. It was very flashy and fit my mood this afternoon.

Wow, honestly Ceres, I think you have the best fire pictures I've ever seen. Really nice job on capturing that.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

edited October 2015
    @Scobre Thank you!
    I like fire in my sims games. >:) I try to pay special attention to pyrotechnics! I'd love it if they brought back the fireworks stand from TS1 for use indoors. MUAHAHAHAHA I mean, with the proper anti fire precautions laid in place... you know... to protect all those dear wonderfully simmies that need a nurturing overlord and proper care and...and I do nurture them... honest...

... you're so not buying any of this are you? LOL
  • KillerSynthKillerSynth Posts: 419 Member
    Has anyone tried the new lighting mod in TS4?
    @Scobre I like fire in my sims games. >:) I try to pay special attention to pyrotechnics! I'd love it if they brought back the fireworks stand from TS1 for use indoors. MUAHAHAHAHA I mean, with the proper anti fire precautions laid in place... you know... to protect all those dear wonderfully simmies that need a nurturing overlord and proper care and...and I do nurture them... honest...

Me too. Yes I loved that thing and would set it off constantly in my Sims homes. It would be so cool to have in the Sims 4. Gnomes are actually wonderful fire starters. I'm a deviant Simmer, so playing with fire does make me happy.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Ohh, great updates everyone.

Got some unexpected gametime tomorrow so I am going to work on a household of ghost-simmies that I will use as premades in Get Together. First time I am doing the deviant-simmer-thing, will try to kill them of in different ways.

Usually I am more of a nurturing wellmeaning goddess, will try my best vengeful deity thing. Wrote it down here so I won't chicken out tomorrow like I did the last two times... *shuffles feet*
    edited October 2015
    Scobre wrote: »
    @Scobre I like fire in my sims games. >:) I try to pay special attention to pyrotechnics! I'd love it if they brought back the fireworks stand from TS1 for use indoors. MUAHAHAHAHA I mean, with the proper anti fire precautions laid in place... you know... to protect all those dear wonderfully simmies that need a nurturing overlord and proper care and...and I do nurture them... honest...

Me too. Yes I loved that thing and would set it off constantly in my Sims homes. It would be so cool to have in the Sims 4. Gnomes are actually wonderful fire starters. I'm a deviant Simmer, so playing with fire does make me happy.

Gasp! TS4 gnomes start fires?!!?! How did I not know this!!! I only have 1 ghostly gnome on my lot, time for some company. lol THANK YOU!
    I have not. :( I'm trying to stay mod free, but it's so difficult with all of these talented modders pumping out incredible content (and yummy sims lol).
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Scobre wrote: »

Gasp! TS4 gnomes start fires?!!?! How did I not know this!!! I only have 1 ghostly gnome on my lot, time for some company. lol THANK YOU!

Gasp Two!
    Really? Hmm... I don't *think* they do... maybe if you put them on the fireplace mantel, but that's not a gnome issue....
  • KillerSynthKillerSynth Posts: 419 Member
    @Ceres_Meiriona How do you do it? I'd never be able to, LOL. All my Sims are caked in CC. I also need my mods. <3

Your welcome. Yes I have a set of it here with grim passing out:
    04-12-15_11-59nbspPM_zpsrrohmdld.png
    04-13-15_1-25nbspAM-2_zpssupbojg1.png

I think I have quite a few pyro pictures. This one was cool too:
    04-10-15_11-16nbspPM-2_zps2rai3vj1.png
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member

New lighting mod? Where? When? Gimme :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
    edited October 2015
    @Scrobe YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Bring forth the FIRE!!! ::dances around the multiple fires:: Now if only we could seduce Death. Sigh... Oh Maxis... why must you make it so difficult to be bad. >:)
    @Ceres_Meiriona How do you do it? I'd never be able to, LOL. All my Sims are caked in CC. I also need my mods. <3
    It isn't easy, lol, but there are a lot of improvements I would like to see made to the game, and it's just easier to note the adjustments I'd like to request if I don't have mods influencing my play. That, and I'm lazy and don't want to update them all the time. HAHA

In TS2 I was a mod/CC psychopath (all for fun, the game ran fine without them). In TS3 I had to have mods just so my launcher and game would work correctly. I'd really like to see how things go in TS4 without them... at least for a little while. ;)

That could change at any time, though. LOL You guys all tempt me mightily with your glorious mods and CC!

Edit for grammar. I should really proofread before submitting lol. >.<
  • Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    edited October 2015
    Awesome thread!

I decided to change up Granite Falls some today...started with the little camp site which I thought lacked a bit.. so here it is :smile:

nwfGqPd.jpg

4JiRYho.jpg

I also made a big rental house in Granite falls on the biggest lot there (40x30) for the wealthy or just large family. Here it is:

5opBCHs.jpg

hqY0df4.jpg

Rooms for kids upstairs:
    0mDhATF.jpg

Theres also 2 adult bedrooms - heres one:
    btVD2n7.jpg

80a0g54.jpg

VyEQivX.jpg

ybLJrDI.jpg

eK3FDOV.jpg

This is just some of it :smiley: had alot of fun with it.
    Post edited by Anzi130 on
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    @Scrobe YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Bring forth the FIRE!!! ::dances around the multiple fires:: Now if only we could seduce Death. Sigh... Oh Maxis... why must you make it so difficult to be bad. >:)
    It isn't easy, lol, but there are a lot of improvements I would like to see made to the game, and it's just easier to note the adjustments I'd like to request if I don't have mods influencing my play. That, and I'm lazy and don't want to update them all the time. HAHA

In TS2 I was a mod/CC psychopath (all for fun, the game ran fine without them). In TS3 I had to have mods just so my launcher and game would work correctly. I'd really like to see how things go in TS4 without them... at least for a little while. ;)

That could change at any time, though. LOL You guys all tempt me mightily with your glorious mods and CC!

Edit for grammar. I should really proofread before submitting lol. >.<

I proofread twice, hit submit and still have to edit.
    Anzi130 wrote: »
    Awesome thread!

I decided to change up Granite Falls some today...started with the little camp site which I thought lacked a bit.. so here it is :smile:

nwfGqPd.jpg

4JiRYho.jpg

Oh, I really like the idea with the water around the picnic table ....... I'm stealing that idea .... *Yoink* :smiley:
    @OriginalName The editing struggle is real, I tell ya! hahaha
    @Anzi130 That is some serious "camping in style!" Very nice. <3
  • Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    Thank you guys, and please do Originalname :wink:
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    *coveting that Outdoor Retreat, big time* SOBS
  • Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    Ulfric really knows how to make a party even more interesting!

Kelley finds out she's pregnant!

tumblr_nvvj8neiSv1uw2n86o1_1280.png

And Amethyst finds out she's pregnant too!

tumblr_nvvj8neiSv1uw2n86o2_1280.png

They all take a seat for a family party picture

tumblr_nvvj8neiSv1uw2n86o3_1280.png
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    How come everyone else gets confetti explosions when they find out their sim is pregnant? I found out when my sim ran to the bathroom to vomit, I'm pretty sure she would have rather had confetti.

Granted it's possible I was looking at something else when it happened.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    How come everyone else gets confetti explosions when they find out their sim is pregnant? I found out when my sim ran to the bathroom to vomit, I'm pretty sure she would have rather had confetti.

Granted it's possible I was looking at something else when it happened.

Wow, you managed to unlock the vometti?
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member

What an awesome shot! Do you happen to recall which drink produces that result?
    @

What an awesome shot! Do you happen to recall which drink produces that result?

Thank you! I think she was just practicing the bar tricks in this particular shot. I'm not 100% certain, though. >.<

@applefeather2 You should totally drop some hints to family how you'd love an Origin point card as a stocking stuffer. ::wink wink:: LOL

@Ulfric_Grimbrand Congratulations to Amethyst and Kelley!!! (Enjoy those sleepless nights ;) muahahaha)