Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I hope this doesn't mean we won't hear anything about the EP this month. The developers could at least give us a few little previews on the stuff they got ready.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited October 2015
    !!! :( Okay, so I'm going to be half and half with this. I'm really bummed that they've pushed back the release date; and that we have to wait another month to hear about the expansion pack. Because, I would really loved to finally be able to play it; and I wonder if this means.. we won't see expansion packs but every 8+ months. :/

This is where I'm half and half... because while I know this is GOOD news. It stinks because I just want to play, lol. However, I love what some of the things they mentioned they were adding. Who knows maybe this means.. a possible Life-State will be added. Doubtful as I am not sure what type of creature could be added to this expansion pack theme, but who knows. And I love that clubs will have their own "special spot", and that we'll be able to create it. More customization = A Happy Simmer. :D

I think I'm just bummed because October seemed like it was taking forever to get here; and now it's another month... buut.. it's already the 7th.. so, it'll be okay...probably be here before I know it. q_q

HOLD the phone. Is that a dart board?!?! Was that already added, or is that new? EEE!! I was just talking about that in another thread that I would like to see more things than just a Foosball table. :).
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Lately when my sim kid brings a friend home from school, they play chess together. Now they can play a different game with this EP. Well, I guess they can play cards and pretend it's gold fish or battle. Hmm hadn't thought of that til now. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited October 2015
    I do think it's good of them to push it back, ofcourse I want it sooner but i'd rather have a fuller pack, because lets be honest here, it's still 40 bucks we have to spend, the more that's in it the better, so waiting a month doesn't seem so bad if you think about it that way.

Hearing about the dartboard, new games and diving board (yass) says to me they're trying to add more than they intended to, which is just fantastic. I know not a lot of people have faith in this game, but i'm actually getting more and more excited about the future.

I do hope that they sometimes release a screenshot so we can see if there's something new, that's always nice to do. Only two more months, so in the meantime I can save a little money so it won't be a big spender (being an adult is plum sometimes ugh)!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    Have you guys seen the dragon jacket? It looks quite cool.

it does look cool and have you noticed the dragon related stuff in game already?
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I think this is a good sign, Expansion Packs are taking longer to make and imo are getting more Content this time around, I hope they keep announcing EPs earlier so that the Community can give Feedback to help them make the Packs have things we really crave!!!! The longer they work on an EP, the more effort and content they add, at least that's how I see it, even if we only get say, one new Venue Type and 2 New Group Activities in a month and having a refined Groups System and Bug and Glitch Tweaks and Fixes, I'd be personally happy with that but of course I hope they add more than that xD
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    it does look cool and have you noticed the dragon related stuff in game already?

Perhaps they've been hinting that the Creature is a Dragon! I'd love to be able to adopt one so that I have a Pet until the actual Pets EP comes out.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited October 2015
    This EP means the world to me because it introduces some of the most important items/venues/objects to make the perfect place out of my game I always want to come back to:

1)Dj-booth, dance-floor + dance-moves + a discotheque (I hate how my sims always dance with the stereo, it's so lame)

2) Party-lights (so important for the atmosphere. The first thing to do will be: I make a club at work in my police station).

3) Beer, darts, foosball + a pub venue = this sound like a lot of fun. I never got into the other venues like lounge/bars etc. because I find them pretty boring. Main reason is how the sims behave on them (the "party" logic is not fleshed out enough since it's still basegame content/code, I dont like it). The venues really left a lot do be desired.

4) One of my most anticipated features has always been: Throw a party on community lots - I really missed this. And now it will come back!

5) Karaoke!!!!! (my favourite object in TS3, not confirmed though)

I am very happy about what this ep promises to become. Finally content which suits my gameplay.
    Post edited by HalloMolli on
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

Prink34320 wrote: »

Perhaps they've been hinting that the Creature is a Dragon! I'd love to be able to adopt one so that I have a Pet until the actual Pets EP comes out.

Others think it's the Social Bunny. :p
    I'd like pet dragons myself for this game. In sims1 they caught everything on fire. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    @Mightydan wrote: »
    I hope this doesn't mean we won't hear anything about the EP this month. The developers could at least give us a few little previews on the stuff they got ready.
    We’re really excited to take some extra time on making sure the new expansion pack is filled with things to do, and we look forward to telling you a whole lot more about The Sims 4 Get Together in early November!
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited October 2015
    Ah i'm so ready for a new EP, i've been playing Sims 2 and even though I love it I always come back to 4, I just miss a few things since i'm used to having all the EP's and stuff packs. The beginning of a sims series is always exciting but the waiting omgosh, i'm way too impatient for this :D

Oh well, i'm pretty sure they're going to add more things now which is really nice, having more content is better money wise, although I really do like all that has come out.

I really want to make a bakery club, that'll be so cute!
    @Mightydan yes the jacket is adorable! I saw it when the trailer came out and it looks so cool, I also love the new hairstyles and clothing options, you can easily tell that the quality has skyrocket since the release of Sims 4. Curious to know how it'll all look in a few years, pretty sure i'll never stop playing this game hehe!

57 days until release, a really nice plus is, Christmas time! Meaning maybe you can ask if for a present instead of buying it, such a money saver, I mean, maybe you can buy a few stuff packs in between!

Ah i'm rambling, ugh i'm just so excited!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    RL has me busy right now, I want to work on my households that I will use as premade in the new save. I love the planning, hope there will be some playing soon.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Have you guys seen the dragon jacket? It looks quite cool.

Omigosh. There really are going to be dragons on the cliffs.

Either that or I'm going to be disappointed. But it won't be that way.

#IbelieveinDragons
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    This EP means the world to me because it introduces some of the most important items/venues/objects to make the perfect place out of my game I always want to come back to:

1)Dj-booth, dance-floor + dance-moves + a discotheque (I hate how my sims always dance with the stereo, it's so lame)

2) Party-lights (so important for the atmosphere. The first thing to do will be: I make a club at work in my police station).

3) Beer, darts, foosball + a pub venue = this sound like a lot of fun. I never got into the other venues like lounge/bars etc. because I find them pretty boring. Main reason is how the sims behave on them (the "party" logic is not fleshed out enough since it's still basegame content/code, I dont like it). The venues really left a lot do be desired.

4) One of my post anticipated features has always been: Throw a party on community lots - I really missed this. And now it will come back!

5) Karaoke!!!!! (my favourite object in TS3)

I am very happy about what this ep promises to become. Finally content which suits my gameplay.

Wait! They confirmed karaoke? Where?
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

4) One of my post anticipated features has always been: Throw a party on community lots - I really missed this. And now it will come back!

Pretty sure they didn't.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited October 2015

No, they didn't really. This is just speculation about their mysterious tweets. But I have my hopes high for this. Sorry though, edited my post and added that this information is still unconfirmed.
    Post edited by HalloMolli on
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    @MolliMontana, just so you know, you can throw a party on a community lot now. Where you want the party to be is in the last section of the party set-up.
    edited October 2015
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    @MolliMontana, just so you know, you can throw a party on a community lot now. Where you want the party to be is in the last section of the party set-up.

Really? Great news. I have always been using mods or make a birthdayparty for the community lots to appear. I need to test this.

• simmerbin16simmerbin16 Posts: 46 Member
    > @Mightydan said:
    > Have you guys seen the dragon jacket? It looks quite cool.

more dragon hints!!!
    @Mightydan wrote: »
    We’re really excited to take some extra time on making sure the new expansion pack is filled with things to do, and we look forward to telling you a whole lot more about The Sims 4 Get Together in early November!

🐸🐸🐸🐸 that.
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited October 2015

Loch Ness in the natural pools maybe!!??! :open_mouth:
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

Since the "natural pools" are just recolored regular pools I doubt it :/
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member

Since the "natural pools" are just recolored regular pools I doubt it :/

You never know! >_>
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89