Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Confirmed: New Get Together news will be revealed within the next few hours!

Comments

• fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    fabeme wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »
    aws200 wrote: »
    All I get about this expansion pack is that it's about clubs, groups, dancing, drinking, bonfires, and woohooing anywhere and everywhere! XD
    Modern America the expansion pack?

I see it a bit differently. I see a cool new world thats "trendy" and "hip" with it's cafes and pubs. xD

I would like to see some news, because are there actual cafes? I'm not too sure about that one, I mean actually serving Sims. ETA: If Sims can go there together in a group or not and order food together and not just buy separately but like a restaurant set up, I might have to take back my pledge not to buy this. Because when I do play this game I am sick of my Sims having nowhere to go out to eat and or have to cook all the time.

I must admit it would be really interressing. I have read different things about it. Some say there will be cafes, others say it will only be a machine where each Sim can brew is own cup, which isn't really interresing for me.

It's been confirmed that there's a barista, who can also be hired the way you can a barkeeper. There's a list of known stuff kept here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856436/get-together-features/p1

Thank you for the link, I've missed this part.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Still I doubt batistas will work like restuarents.
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Okay so when is this news?
  • BirdyBirdy Posts: 91 Member
    Companies push back dates all the time, and because they didn't specify a date in October they can push this anticipation to mid October and will still consider it "early". It would be awesome if they release some info today but I am not getting my hopes up without true conformation.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    There is absolutely no confirmation that news will be released today. Change the title of this thread or get rid of it entirely!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think cafes will work like bars where you order coffee or a Danish just like S3 University did with coffee shops.
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    Okay so when is this news?

If there is any likely 10am pacific 1pm eastern.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I think cafes will work like bars where you order coffee or a Danish just like S3 University did with coffee shops.

Yes there is a bristia npc. There will probably be some donut flavors we didn't get with Get To Work as well. I hope it adds key lime pie.
  • mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    All I care about....can kids be in clubs?! Cause I would love a boys/girls scouts type of thing.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    All I care about....can kids be in clubs?! Cause I would love a boys/girls scouts type of thing.

Yes, kids and teens can make there own clubs. You cant make girl only or boy only clubs though. :smile:
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Emmp wrote: »

Yes, kids and teens can make there own clubs. You cant make girl only or boy only clubs though. :smile:

There's not a gender specific option, but nothing is stopping you from creating a group with only boys/girls.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »

There's not a gender specific option, but nothing is stopping you from creating a group with only boys/girls.

and what about Alien group?

Mightydan wrote: »

That's true!

• fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • mlee2768mlee2768 Posts: 259 Member
    Wanted to share the news... Looks like they're going to push the release date back to December 8 in North America in order to give us a more polished EP. Really like the new board game Don't Wake The Llama!

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/get-together-release-date

by SimGuruLyndsay Comment

Get Ready to Hang Out Together

In August, we showed off our next expansion pack, The Sims 4 Get Together*, including the beautiful world of Windenburg, the DJ and Dancing Skills, and the ability to create and join your own unique Clubs. As you might have guessed from the name, this expansion is about your Sims getting together in really exciting new ways. We loved seeing your reactions to the news, and closely followed all of your comments and discussions.

Your enthusiasm and feedback inspired us to work even harder to make sure that this pack is everything it could be. So we’ve decided to take a little more time to work on the expansion pack. The Sims 4 Get Together will now be releasing in North America on December 8, and rolling out to the rest of the world by the end of that week.

We’re taking this time to add more polish and depth into the core of The Sims 4 Get Together. We think this time will allow us to make the experience even bigger, better, and cooler. We’re working on some new items and features that we really think you’re going to love. There’s a new board game (Don’t Wake the Llama!) and the Natural Pool now has a diving rock for your Sims to jump off!

A lot of extra attention is also going towards Clubs, which allow you to create new social experiences. As we played with our Sims hanging out with their Clubs, we felt like they needed a special hangout to call their own – the Upper Crusts should have a private room at the local Café, and the Spin Masters should be able to have an exclusive Discotheque where they practice their dance moves. You can still take your Club members out and about, but now you can also create your Club’s signature spot, and that can lead to cool personalisation.

We’re really excited to take some extra time on making sure the new expansion pack is filled with things to do, and we look forward to telling you a whole lot more about The Sims 4 Get Together in early November!

Looking for more news on The Sims 4 Get Together? Check out the official Get Together reveal, and learn how Clubs let Sims break the rules.

Stay in the conversation! Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, Like us on Facebook, and Subscribe to our YouTube channel.

*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY.

Next Post

Share this post:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Google+
    Pinterest

Recent Posts

• GG04GG04 Posts: 47 Member
    edited October 2015
    Why dose it say comming in december on the website when origin says november??? Hell no they better not make us wait longer.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    GG04 wrote: »
    Why dose it say comming in december on the website when origin says november??? Hell no they better not make us wait longer.

They just announced it today. They haven't changed it on Origin yet. And we have a set release date of December 8th for US now.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• GG04GG04 Posts: 47 Member
    We go nearly two months with no info now we have to wait even longer for so called improvements, get together is the most expensive ep and so far we have only had an update that the dates changed :/
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    GG04 wrote: »
    We go nearly two months with no info now we have to wait even longer for so called improvements, get together is the most expensive ep and so far we have only had an update that the dates changed :/

The price isn't going to be higher than GTW was. Personally, I'm okay with a few weeks' delay if it's to make the game better, with more content.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    No new info till early November. They owe us a gamepack in November to make up for the delay.
    edited October 2015
    Aaarghwraaaorawh!

...I'm very very very happy that they decided to put more time in this EP to make it better than ever. I love that they listen to their fans and are taking time to put more and/or better features in it. This blog makes the hype even bigger than it was before! I mean, I NEEEEED this. It is awesome!

But OOOOH MYYY! I have to wait another month for more info again? :joy::weary::flushed: How will I survive? The anticlimax! Gaaaawd!

PS. I love Jenga. I love that they can play Jenga in the sims. It was my one of my favorite games growing up. I hope to see more board games the sims! I think I will make a Jenga/Dont wake the lama club and club house. And jumping off diving rocks? Gawd.

CANT.WAIT.
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    I am ok with out because college will be finishing up and I would have 3/4 of the month of December to enjoy it.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    I am ok with out because college will be finishing up and I would have 3/4 of the month of December to enjoy it.

I just realized that too. Literally that same week I'll be done with my first semester of college. So I'll just have work and playing sims in my free time XD
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Remy_GenevaRemy_Geneva Posts: 142 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »

I just realized that too. Literally that same week I'll be done with my first semester of college. So I'll just have work and playing sims in my free time XD

Me three lol, we don't have dates yet for when we finish our first term of uni, but its usually around the same time each year so I will have spare time to play this and do my thesis lol.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Aaarghwraaaorawh!

...I'm very very very happy that they decided to put more time in this EP to make it better than ever. I love that they listen to their fans and are taking time to put more and/or better features in it. This blog makes the hype even bigger than it was before! I mean, I NEEEEED this. It is awesome!

But OOOOH MYYY! I have to wait another month for more info again? :joy::weary::flushed: How will I survive? The anticlimax! Gaaaawd!

PS. I love Jenga. I love that they can play Jenga in the sims. It was my one of my favorite games growing up. I hope to see more board games the sims! I think I will make a Jenga/Dont wake the lama club and club house. And jumping off diving rocks? Gawd.

CANT.WAIT.

The Jenga with a Sims twist looks awesome -- I assume it builds Logic skill (and Mental skill for kids) like chess and cards already. I think it'll be fun for my Sims families to have a "game night" once a week.

Another thing to consider is that maybe the extra month gives them more time to address issues that could affect game play for the new pack, such as culling. Wouldn't be much fun to form a group then have half the members mysteriously disappear thanks to game coding.

Assuming then we will get a stuff pack in October, and probably something in November (either SP or maybe some free content).

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)